Is it pathetic to believe in meme magic and the power of kek?

Is it pathetic to believe in meme magic and the power of kek?

Yes if the foretold event happens

yes
as faith in kek increases, so will the frequency of happenenings, which will lead to a glorious race war to purge those lower in society
tldr:no

Yes, with the large repeating digits, people spam memes and pro kek posts near the time that they are going to appear. Also there is a 10% chance to get doubles. Even in kek threads, less than 10% of posts are doubles

Yes
KEK IS LIKE A LITTLE BABY

It's real.
The illuminati worship symbolism as it has a power to affect the direction of the world. user has accidentally discovered this power from kek, and meme magik. This is a major threat to the illuminati and world elite, as collectively our meme magik can rival mainstream media, which is the traditional method of implementing meme magik to to control the masses.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

after this last week I am truly convinced in Sup Forumss proficiency in groupthink magic

Please don't question the ways of Kek. I truly fear for you and your well being.

Awesome.

Thats a new term.

>Groupthink magic

I like drivemind.

Kek is totally real dude

If you actually believe in meme magic and that Kek is God, then yes, it is quite strange and pathetic.

However, meme magic is a thing in the logical world. On Sup Forums, the constant production of memes and swaying public opinion through honest or dishonest ways is bound to effect the world somehow, if not directly.

It have reaced the point where I seriously question if people are actually autistic enough to take it as a psuedo-religion.

Honestly you faggots:
Do you parttake in this degeneracy because of mild supersticion, or because you like the circlejerk?

after finding pic rel I have fully become a believer in Kek.

Praise be to Kek!

circlejerk is fun

but kek is proven beyond all doubt

he is bringer of light, mater of chaos

Basically the placebo effect of confirmation bias

not to those who study such things

Yes/no/maybe.

Yes because it's illogical, unscientific, magical thinking with no real science behind it, that schizotypals will gravitate toward like most people gravitate toward religion.

No in the sense that our brains are hardwired to see patterns where they don't exist and have religious beliefs or the equivalent thereof. Life is uncertain, people need a system to make it make sense. Kek is this for Sup Forums; an imaginary friend that will make Trump win.

Maybe in that I have dabbled in esoterica but am not sure if consciousness and "objective reality" are linked nontrivially or not.

the great part is there is no difference

Very

It's cringe-worthy RP shit. You should be ashamed if you play along. Take it back to /x/ or r/Sup Forums with the rest of the retards

Yeah but the Nazis lost, all their occult and meme magic didn't save them from taking Russian cock and eating American bombs

>but the Nazis lost

>be britbong
>hate life and myself
>go on 4chins to bash austists
>hate myself a little less
why haven't you killed yourself yet?

KEKKLE KEKBAR

britbongs have always had a natural inferiority complex. they used to be a world power. now they are a ruined nation.

half of their political discourse is trying to find ways to shit on America. it's pathetic. talk shit when you're relevant.

Yes. All of these kekposters and memers are from reddit.

Sage.

Not Sup Forums

Meme magic isn't real. Also, kekism is idolatry.

When it's people using scripts and forcing gets, yes, it's pathetic.

It started as a joke, but given how dumb Sup Forums is, they started taking it seriously. Hopefully when Trump loses this dumb meme dies.

It's because we inherited supreme alpha genes from Genghis Khan, which in comination with alpha Rurik viking genes on a reach Slav soil created an unstopable raping-liberating machine. Sorry guys, we are just awesome.

>2016, year of our Lord Kek
>Not believing in meme magic

Kek is a false god. There is no special significance to repeating digits or repeatedly trying to pass off Pepe as a "le new ebin maymay xDDDDD". In fact the whole thing really seems like an excuse to get away with shitposting on Sup Forums, causing the quality of the board to deteriorate significantly.

It's quite possible that enough people believing and memeing something into the general subconscious can cause it to manifest into reality in the physical world.

Yes, it's also fucking cancer and you should go back to Sup Forums if you post this crap.

Why do mods not delete these cancerous meme magic threads? You get banned for much less serious offenses.

it's fun to pretend to be orkz from 40K

If Trump loses it'll have been a good ride.
If Trump wins, meme magic will be permanently engraved into this board's culture and not just be an election year thing.

I don't think anyone but underage and retards actually take this seriously though.

It seems quite strange how the Germanwings crash had so many TDKR references.
>no survivors
>one of the cops looked like Dr pavel
>nearby house looked like Bane
>dinge les banes
>4u on the flight name

nice triple double

Smells like summer in here

It's pathetic not to.

>Egregore (also egregor) is an occult concept representing a "thoughtform" or "collective group mind", an autonomous psychic entity made up of, and influencing, the thoughts of a group of people.

never forget

Local prosecutor called Bruce Robin gave a statement to the press

Germanwings crash was scary as fuck.
Since that day I question my sanity.

Some of the Kek threads do have statistically improbable number sequences, including image references.

>From 77 to 81 million posts.
>4 million posts in 31 days ~ 130.000 / day.

Did I fuck something up? Is there really that many shitposts on Sup Forums?

Less pathetic than Cuckstianity or similar right hand religions.

Be careful what words you use.

Does Heqet have any relation to Baal?

Anyone ever actually read The Selfish Gene? Is it worth it?

All civilizations that believe in Kek need balance because that's what the 8 frog gods want. Pure extreme balance. Coincidentally the Egyptian god Kek was also worshipped by the Mayans,Aztects,Chinese, and Nazis. All gods being trickster gods, The thing they all have in common too was a sudden rise in power and then the destruction of their civilizations. We're currently the next civilization this time around the worshipers are from Sup Forums.
^^^^^^We had a thread about it a while ago and spooky shit happened.
Praise Keks 88

Kek has redeemed you my son, use your second chance well.