youtube.com/watch?v=KPxJ6RR40ZU&channel=UCaXbaeWUe9bnjOowu3xSDoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PwMIcwtSqZo
youtube.com/watch?v=kDP8JTVF9Zg&list=PLYXievo3ibiXTW0Oh49uXMye04auoS_8B
youtube.com/watch?v=N34MmqmxqD0
youtube.com/watch?v=LLKYOSiW7U4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>White people wonder why everyone but white people are losing interest in them

James and the Giant Peach

Longer hair definitely would have helped her horribly androgynous face in this scene.

Hello fellow leaf

>from a movie over 20 years old
>White people wonder why everyone but white people are losing interest in them
What's it like being a mouth breather?

Every late teen and young adult in Australia (and probably NZ) will also know it. For some reason leaf cartoons were imported hard over here.

Someone paste the pasta already

Kino as fuck

That show was fucking retarded.

Pic related, pure kino.

Sure as shootin', partner.
youtu.be/GqBM-RrprfY

Still can't believe this is getting a revival, however brief.

Hey Arnold(!)'s wrapping up with a movie too.

I had no clue. What other leaf-tv did you guys get? I'm pretty sure you guys created "What's with Andy" originally too. Classic.

Angela Anaconda was nightmare fuel. This was the try leaf kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=eLU97sXo8QU

What was this show called again ? I remember something like this but with insects, maybe that was the same studio

ReBoot.

Nonidea what else you're thinking of. Beast Wars maybe?

yeah i'm looking forward to both, especially the Hey Arnold movie.

Is this where Canada and Oz get shared tradition of shitposting?

Nope, I just found it, it's called insektors, it was made by french guys apparently.
Funny how those animations looks less garbage than the 2000's ones

Always thought this was neat

>tfw you'll never have that watch

>Mfw even the other nine year olds thought I was autistic for liking it

That opening still cracks me up, fuck

oowww shiittt i remember this

anyone else remember this show?

did anyone actually like angela anaconda?

Loved that show

season 3 > 2 >1 >4

You would only watch that show if you were waiting for the better cartoon after it

This show was awesome

Yeah it was shit
So was home movies

youtube.com/watch?v=qkGtGt1L6iU

It was but it felt like CN hardly played it

She looks like the guy from the pet shop boys

Does anyone remember it? For some reason the shown is ingrained into my mind and quite memorable to me, possibly because I love history.

Also Mark Hamill played Larry the robot.

>it's not a joke mom it MEANS SOMETHING TO ME

i liked it. didn't care for home movies though

That fucking changed me

What was his problem

>Use your noodle

I fuckin' hated that theme song

>MY NAME IS ANGELA HEY HELLOOOO

>hey pssst, did you get that thing I sent you?

Loved watching this when I was young even though I didn't understand and watching late night adult swim.

>can't into absurd or dry comedy
i'm sorry to tell you this user, but you're a fucking pleb

Nobody liked it, the ratings were only because everybody didn't want to miss the next cartoon.

I remember seeing the digimon movie with my older bro in theaters and everybody boo'ed the shit at the angela intro, some kids were even legit crying

Only articles are almost a year old. Are you sure?

This

youtu.be/4rqZZgVxnCk

That's a large robot.

Holy shit, I loved that show.

If David Lynch made a kids show:

youtube.com/watch?v=KPxJ6RR40ZU&channel=UCaXbaeWUe9bnjOowu3xSDoQ

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>no I did not get that thing you sent me and I'm starting to think you never sent a thing in the first place!
>potamus begins to cry

this show had some great moments

PROMOTIONS

The Dabba Don episode is a must watch for Sopranos fans.
Or even the TCM satire episode with Robert Osborne. Rip

I read this through every time

Didn't spend enough time on the races and the lessons of the episode felt forced most of the time.

There is only 1 true Auskids Kino.

Pic related.

>watched ATHF when I was 7(2004 or 3)
>recognize alot of early episodes when I watch it years later

This time it's actually entertaining other than wierd food.

>the entire show is on youtube
Oh shit son I know what I'm watching after my x-files binge.

>Lazy Town
Man i was old enough when i watched that to realize i shouldnt be watching it
Freshman year of highschool and i started in 8th grade

I was always made incredibly uncomfortable by the art style of angela anaconda I hated it

Little House on the Prairie is the ultimate childhood kino

Fucking terrible show kys

was this considered sexy at the time because i remember everyone talking about it

Hubba Hubba's in Hoobland

hi woolie

pls no hate ;-;

>that episode where the platypus mail lady gets stranded in the middle of the outback and almost dies of dehydration
youtube.com/watch?v=PwMIcwtSqZo

>Angela Anaconda was about a girl who had an obsessive rivalry with another pretentious girl who flaunted her french heritage and french culture despite not really being french
>the show was an allegory for the animosity between anglophone canadians and francophone canadians

Arthur is legit kino

Oh shit nigga.

I still have the VHS with the LEDs all over the case. Prime childhood kino right there.

yeah well enormous cottage-cheese asses and freakish doll faces are considered sexy right now, doesn't mean anyone's right.

This is a true story, it happened to a friend of a friend of mine.

what the fuck.

Why is this entire commercial submerged in my subconscious?

I literally remembered ever line as it was spoken and recall every visual but I cannot, for the life of me, remember watching it.

now we're fucking talking

I don't give a fuck about pretending to be old "bloo bloo chilluns today is retarded unlike us sophisticated adults, hell and a handbasket" but the fact saturday morning cartoons aren't shown anymore is a goddamn travesty

have some taste faggots

>it's a Tommy tries to kill Dil episode

that show was extremely dark for a kids show
also isn't english?

Can't believe you plebs haven't mentioned Street Sharks.

Take a bite out of crime nigga

im just a miner

first season was goat

that show was dope, recently started watching it again on youtube

i remember it was only aired in Cartoon Cartoon Friday

i still remember Napoleon episode, where they help sneak Napoleon up at night behind Napoleon wife and conquers neighbors land

WHERE THE HELL CAN I WATCH THIS ONLINE WITHOUT IT BEING SOME SHITTY RUSSIAN DUB?

I was so invested in this show as a kid and I never got to see the ending. fuck

For you

fuck this was such a good show.

my fav was pic related. episodes never had any conflict it was just comfiness all around

how was this even allowed

mein neger
I always bring this up here and on /x/ and no one else seems to know what I'm talking about

based

>Momma had a chicken.
>Momma had a cow.
>Dad was proud, he didn't care how.

Took me a second to find out what this was called

way better than the disney version

youtube.com/watch?v=kDP8JTVF9Zg&list=PLYXievo3ibiXTW0Oh49uXMye04auoS_8B

This was THE BEST show for me, as a 4 year old: youtube.com/watch?v=N34MmqmxqD0

This was the SECOND BEST show for me as a 4 year old:
youtube.com/watch?v=LLKYOSiW7U4

Any Canadians here who remember 1998-2002 Teletoon? There was a short, like 30 second to 2 minute cartoon they'd insert sometimes between shows - its characters were a tall skinny orange thing and a short wider blue-green thing. They would only speak in gibberish. Typically green would do something stupid and get scolded by orange for it. Each episode ended with a "handwritten" moral based what happened. Anyone remember what this was called?