Crazy mexican gets ventilated

>mexico's best and brightest

also,

>female cops

liveleak.com/view?i=e23_1468942010

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/ad-spending-update-clinton-outspends-trump-57m-4m-n607981
youtube.com/watch?v=b6YlfiLSb7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

freaking woman endanger their colleague everyone, damn she nearly shot the driver.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

that female cop is a complete idiot and is lucky he didn't snatch the gun from her.

>that white knight cuck shielding the impotent woman with his body

nacho prize nigga

OKC here, that dude got blasted.

Female cops are more useless than fat cops, unless they're both fat AND female.

Having said that, seeing that double tap was satisfying. I'm a fucking Beaner, and seeing this fucking schizo get turned into Swiss was gold.

He got refried you mean

This, now a make cop could make the same error, but we all saw how easily he was overpowering her and how she realized she was about to get rekt.

Maybe get some peepee licking for it he musta thought

not to mention she nearly shot the fucking driver.

>Liveleak opposes racial slurs - if you do spot comments that fall into this category, please report them for us to review.

So they sold their asses to PC too? Lost my respect.

Her shrieks of terror were really distressing. Its painfully obvious that she completely relies on her firearm to perform her duties. And once that becomes compromised she becomes a pile of frightened jelly

Sounds like the guy cop at the end is autistic cause I keep hearing him yell. "Down down, down down down. Down down! Down!"

He got his burrito stuffed with lead beans

>billionaires, corporations, and wall street banks

aka hillary clinton's benefactors

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/ad-spending-update-clinton-outspends-trump-57m-4m-n607981

Is that cop absolutely stupid ?

The fact is that he had a high chance to injured his teammate who fought the guy in close combat. This fact aside.

Why did he get shot several times while the chicano seems neutralized.

>women

Was it really necessary to put 3-4 bullets directly into his forehead after he'd gone limp?

Useless fat slut. The crazy Mexican must have weighed 60 kg's wringing wet.

The billionaires who own the corporations and banks are the ones using Mexicans, Muslims, and political correctness to destroy the west so they can take over. It's all part of the same problem, and the elites are untouchable right now, so we have to start dealing with it at the other end. Meanwhile, Hillary is the one on the side of the globalist elites, and Trump is the one fighting them, so if you really cared about those issues, you'd vote Trump.

She almost killed her partner, the driver and herself. Holy shit.

Really no reason the cop executed the guy with those last few shots are the guy was already shot and clearly incapacitated.

Yet ANOTHER example of a cop escalating the situation drastically instead of trying to assess it and end it.

yes

there won't be anything left to take over just a bunch of brainless monkeys people call humans fucking each other as their civilization begins to decline because not enough of them will learn to keep it sustainable

for fucks sake

russia/china/even india are going to fucking annihilate us if we ever go into war

thanks feminists & sjws

They're trained to shoot to kill if it gets to the point they're going to use their firearm. Overkill is safe.

Damn that was some serious shit, cop #2 needs a fucking parade and a vacation. I feel bad about cop 1, she did her best, but maybe she should a desk for awhile.

Durrr
there is no way she weighed 60 pounds you idiot

>Bus driver can lose his job for going off route
>Female cop can endanger everyone's lives while breaking protocol and not even face disciplinary action

what the fucks wrong with this beaner

Female privileges.

fucking women cops, literally why

It was a chaotic situation. The guy was wrestling the useless female cop for her gun and a moments hesitation could lead to both cops being shot.
From an outside view its easy to look at things calmly, but when your colleague is shrieking on the floor while wrestling for her gun, you have to make on the moment decisions.
Its unfortunate that things turned out the way they did, but its hard to blame the male cop for acting the way he did.

He already said that BIG corporations will be paying there fair share. Even if he doesn't uphold that, at least hes no worse than the current political ruling elite.
Also that violent criminal attempted to disarm/kill that officer. Its a fucking fire extinguisher. The flag on your post is American, but we all what your true flag is.

Can you imagine if she was by herself when she responded to this situation?

It is Mexico. They get a free pass.

>youtube.com/watch?v=b6YlfiLSb7o

Totally the Mexican version of Didna Dunuhuhesse

Were the 3 headshots necessary after he stopped moving?

This is why females shouldn't be allowed to be cops/in the military/etc. She nearly fucking killed the driver.

>that male cop saving the day

Seriously I don't know why women become cops. I've seen way too many videos of them accidentally discharging their weapon, muzzle sweeping their partners, standing on the wrong side of the action (crossfire), being over powered, etc. There are a handful of them that are good at their job but not very many.

Maybe the driver could have pulled the manlet off her.

One of the dumbest occupy democrat pics I've ever seen

And that is saying something

>she did her best

she impulsively stormed into the bus like an idiot when the suspect had no means of escape, then nearly shot the driver in the ensuing struggle over her sidearm. she should be driving a fucking bus.

>desk
do you mean kitchen

Shut the fuck up you fuckin beaner

your cops are fucking garbage
killing that idiot was fucking useless

like putting down a dog, you shoot until there is no movement

>dat double tap to the face at point blank.

Absolutely brutal.

Totally deserved.

Sorry, try again, I want the 11 million illegals gone and for them to fucking stay out.

That's what he was saying to his partner. He told her to get off the bus and go sit down because she is a fucking danger to everyone around including herself. You can see at the end she goes and sits down outside like a loser.

SOP is to shoot mexicans until candy falls out

More like a quad, or a double-double tap.

BTFO

once it's a life or death struggle, like, for instance, a guy trying to wrestle a gun out of the hands of a useless female cop, cops shoot until the target dies. That's their training. If they have a suspect who's just fleeing but dangerous they might shoot him in the leg but usually when they fire shots they're try to make sure to kill them.

Can someone that impulsive even be trusted with a bus?

I know, what kind of jack off does his job?

>4 ft nothing 100 lb beaner
>Takes 2 cops, 2 guns and 8 bullets to subdue

>clearly incapacitated
Are you willing to bet your life on that assumption? Or would you rather make certain by putting a few more in him?

>who's just fleeing but dangerous they might shoot him in the leg
Why are canadians so astronomically dumb? You guys are seriously retarded. Mentally deficient.

>Hello, would you like my gun? Here it is.

God she was useless. She escalated the situation, then flubbed her role.

She put everyone in danger. She should be shamed, stripped of her badge, fired, and marched publicly to a cashier job.

>female cops
oh boy

You can go with them you fucking wetback spic

Why are NA cops so fat

If you're dumb enough to get hurt by a half-dead barely-breathing guy while you're holding a gun then yeah, you should put some more rounds in him.

You'd be surprised how well the body is at not dying when in a hyper state of adrenaline.

You mean she needs to stay at the desk.

lel this, and then crouching by the entrance with his gun drawn on the dead guy like he's going to run away

Another straight up execution. USA police is a big joke. He shoots him in the face after getting a hold of his gun.

Until they are pronounced dead they are still a threat. Just because someone is wounded or playing dead doesn't mean they still don't have any fight left in them. Especially if they're desperate.

They don't call em' jumping beans for nothing partner

how retarded are you 'headshots' people? Have you ever used a gun or seen one in person? He literally shoots the guy in the chest not in the head at the end

ahhhh its nice to see thug scum get their ass lit up.

Also, look how pathetic the woman cop was. She immediately cried for help against a mexican man that was even smaller than her....jesus woman cops are a waste of time.

I told my cop buddy how I felt about woman cops and he was so butthurt about it. He couldnt say shit.

You should see the Mexicans defending this guy and being all sad on the local Telemundo affiliate's Fugbook.

He saved us from wasting tax dollars on some worthless mexican. Guy deserves a medal. I'm not even saying this to be edgy either.

Women cops, not even once. Useless.

You sound insane. This could happen to you too.

Why do you keep posting this nonsense in every thread, take that shit to plebbit or faceberg, you might get people to buy that horsecrap there.

I guess adrenaline didn't kick in for the cops yet.

but the police doesn't have the obligation to KILL everyone that disobeys the law

they need to apprehend him, so why go ahead and kill someone when you could arrest while he is still alive? to me that just makes cops look like murderers

You're right, after he shot him 5 times in the chest, at point blank range, he should've caved his head in with a boulder, just to be sure.

After the academy most departments don't have the time/resources to retest all their line officers, so they just get fat and lazy. I'd say in many departments about half of them would fail the physical fitness requirements of the entrance exam.

lady pulled the gun way too early tbqh, and i'm usually on the popo's side

Nice to get that pussy pass eh, must be why so many dudes are going tranny mode. life is just easy mode when a chick. if you're a hot chick its easy mode with cheat codes on

>Ayyy dios mio I think I prefer working at holiday inn

That webm

He deserved it after holding all those people hostage. Did you see the three baby strollers exiting one after the other when they had the chance?

That bus was a New Flyer. I used to drive one of those. Crazy fucks like that happened everyday.

>hrrr drrrr insert stupid reddit punchline here

he didn't held anyone hostage
dude wanted to run away, realized people in bus don't want that, let them get out

Because Americans love guns and their dream is to get to kill someone with a gun. That's why the cops are so trigger happy.

uh no. Im never in situations like this. Youre a fucking retard whose never experienced real life.

Pretty sure that's been said far before reddit like on gun forums or arfcom. Are you perhaps only knowledgeable about reddit things?

It's embarassing.