TURKISH GOVERNMENT EMAILS RELEASED BY WIKILEAKS

wikileaks.org/akp-emails/

It's in Turkish, we need fellow roaches of Sup Forums to do gods work for us here.

Erdogan's AKP party email database, must be a treasure trove of info that could probably bring him down.

Fucking goddammit it's all in T*rkish

No fucking shit

Is this a surprise to you?

Quick someone put down a roach motel we need roaches to translate

I thought they would at least translate it. How the fuck are we supposed to get dirt on the Turks without a trasnlation

> trusting a roach

>right click
>translate to english

fucking hell

How dare the Turkish government use Turkish in their internal communication! Get the European Court for Human Rights involved! No longer shall non-Turks be oppressed for not knowing Turkish!

> using the Google jew

PLEASE TRANSLATE FOR US

summoning roaches for translation itt

There is no dirt in those mails, it seems. Only official stuff. And some penis enlargement spams. I wonder if anyone replied to those

> t. cockroach disinfo

I fucking knew it there must be something important there

Lol the link is already down again...

Please don't persecute me for opening the link Mutti

>Nothing to see here
>t. Erdogan

Aaaand.....is down.

Get out Erdog AKP shill, shoo shoo!

Doesn't Sup Forums have a turkroach army that we can use? Mobilize them!

Although, there is a catch: Erdogan probably has his government either watching who in Turkey reads that shit, or has it outright blocked.

>not speaking the language of the Empire
>2016
what will you do when the ottoman rise again soon?

can't reach the page wtf

Roach government DDOS attack, they are literally acting like fucking basement dwellers.

i cant open the link

I actually just browsed through some of the headers. It is the party's official mail account. No top secret encryption worthy mails. It's all town hall and psa tier from what I have seen so far. The link is down for me now though.

Isn't wikileaks a Russian propaganda site? These emails will reflect badly on NATO/US

Some user said that Turkey was keeping wikileaks down. Did someone save the text?

Hey turk do us a favor and translate

Use a proxy.

Nice try Disinfo Turk.

We all know that this entire thing was a huge parlor trick orchestrated by Erdogan.

Ataturk is rolling in his grave now that Islamists have complete control over Turkey.

Can a roach give a brief summary of what they say?

Someone post emails on 4ch so our roach-bros can translate

can someone upload it to somewhere else?

Where did you hear that?

Will using a proxy work?

>implying roach runes interest us

Wonder why there is a roach infestation in my house and gas the shit out of them
[spoiler]Maybe even shoot out a boat or two[/spoiler]

ITS BACK

Why can't Turks speak English? Zero was right.

>being this dumb

>can a roach give a summary of 6 years worth of mails

lel

wow its fucking nothing

Search for "Clinton" lots of results

Turkish Government must be issuing a shit ton of DDos attacks on it.

gib search term

HAHAHA

ISIS, CLINTON, DAESH, KEK, OBAMA, Sup Forums

Go

Anything of interest?

>sajidmerchant.com
>merchant

DELETE THAT

Not you cucknada

çük büyütme

>Real live Roach Runes
Stuck between east and west...
Sad!

What is the Turkish word for COUP?

Use that.

Also, use whatever the word for MILITARY is in Turkish.

Try oil, ISIS, Islam, Kurd, NATO etc.

turkroaches, assemble!

Lol
Wikileaks just a CIA garbage pocket for old @sensations@

Roach, you want to enact a truce.

Translate this shit immediately.

Anyone ITT from Turkroachistan that hate's Turdogan? Translate this shit now and maybe, just maybe the roach meme will die down. Failure to comply with the terms? Well, you'll be roached and roached and roached every single fucking day for the rest of your browsing lives.

Every thread you make, every post you make I'll be there, watching you and posting "turk roach fuck off".

Gives me a login prompt. How do i search?

>authorization required

CIA got to them

FUAT AVNE

we need a more respectful name for turks who are helping translate, cockbroaches

MIT got to them

Anything interesting found yet?

I am willing to translate but I can't access it. It just shows a search bar and asks me to log in. Can you upload it on pastebin?

me too. This shit is really down already...?

this

MIT is just an arm of the CIA

avni *

there won't be anything useful in these mails.
Meanwhile fuatavni tweeted that erdogan wants to get out of nato and allign with russia/china, wants to enter the shanghai5

>çük büyütme
They passworded the site now

>It just shows a search bar and asks me to log in

Oh fuck, turkey is man in the middle attacking the OP link, jesus fucking christ this is a major happening if legit

1. Darbe
2. Cunta if fails

From:[email protected] To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] more Date: 2014-05-02 10:35 Subject: FW: Bu Resmen HODRİ MEYDAN Süreci Olacaktır-Karşı İtirazım Dikkate Alınmalı Basın huzurunda A.Y.M ve A.İ.H.M Süreci Başlatıyorum Hemen

SAYIN YETKİLİEkteki ilginç kararı ulusal basın ile paylaşıp yargıya taşıyacağım ayrıca bir kopya da AİHM ve TBMM de bulunacak. SEYDİŞEHİR B TİPİ KAPALI CEZA İNFAZ KURUMU MÜDÜRÜ MUHTEREM NİHAT ŞAHİN BEYEFENDİ, İŞ AKDİME SON VERİLMESİNDEN İKİ BUÇUK AY SONRA BANA DİSİPLİN CEZASI VERDİLER İLGİLİ EVRAK EKTEDİR.SUİ NİYETİN EN SOMUT BELGELERİNDEN BİR OLARAKDEĞERLENDİRİLMESİ RİCASI İLE BİLGİ VE GÖRÜŞLERİNİZE SUNARIM SAYGILARIMLA CÜNEYT DİLER NOT: CEZANIN VERİLİŞ VE BANA TEBLİĞ TARİHLERİNE VE KURUMDAN AYRILIŞ TARİHİME ÖZELLİKLE DİKKATİNİZİ ÇEKERİM... İtirazlarımız ve ardından ilişiğim kesildiği ve savcılıktan takipsizilk kararı verildiği halde verilen karar ve itirazımız eklerde yazılı olarak belirtilmiş olup, konu Diikate Alınmadığı Takdirde önce iç hukuk yolları ve AYM süreci başlatılacak hemen akabinde de Avrupa İnsan Hakları Mahkemesi yoluna gidilecektir ki Gerek AYM ve gerekse AİHM elimizdeki belge ve delilleri inceleyerek Bakanlığınızı ağır sıkıntılara sokacak ve sizleri ve dahi bu yapılanmayı tüm dünya nın gözü önünde yerin dibine iletecektir,tabiki haklı bir birey olarak davanın Ulusal ve Uluslararsı Basını da Bilgilendirerek sürdüreceğim Ekte bulunan belgeler İceberg in görünen kısmıdır daha neler neler çıkacak belgeli olarakUmarım dikkate alırsınız ben ülkemi ve idarecilerimi mecbur kalmadıkça zor duruma sokmayı istemem ama mecbur kalırsam artık tamamen yok olmak pahasına ne gerekirse yaparım.Bilgilerinize Cüneyt DİLERBürokrasi ve Katmanlı Jüristokrasi MağduruCep.Tel:0.532.1668874

Hello, Angela.

>not google translating what he said
cuk buyutme translates to penis enlargement

Oh fucking hell. Tell me some of you fags uploaded it somewhere. I am good at translating and can do it as I am reading.

Correction, search for "Fuat Avni" he was releasing info from Erdogs inner circle, just wondering if they spoke about him in emails.

Why the fuck do I need a password to access wikileaks? Has someone hijacked the site?

Color me surprised!

it was the keyword for "shut it down"

Well I wouldn't be surprise if Erdogan blocked you guys from seeing those emails.

>AKP trying to learn Ryccki

LEL

Oh I did translate it, but I searched for it anyway for the lulz

See

Look up what they know about Fuat Avni at least, will be interesting how much he has pissed them off if they discuss him in emails.

I checked some links nothing important really. There was really some funny shit.

Use Keywords that this Turkish user mentioned:

Forgot to ask, post screenshot and copy paste the link for me

>Capslock spam in government mails
stay classy turks

WHY AREN'T THEY SPEAKING ENGLISHHHH

nothing important. Some government worker in a hail has been fired and he says that was unjustly and i want my rights back or ill go to the European human rights court with this case.

Translated one of them
From:[email protected] To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] more [email protected], [email protected] Date: 2016-06-29 20:34 Subject: [Turkish Forum-E Turkiyeyiz We] AW: Mr. Chen's beautiful 1st Annual TERROR TOLL * radical ISLAMIC TERROR * İŞİD * ATATÜRK AIRPORT EXPLOSION conducted by merit * the Prime Minister/President, manipulative, Fetullahi işbirlikçili, global internal and external connection

Mr. Chen: the men are "Allahu Akbar," he'd say they're cutting head; people alive 5. floor laying down again, "Allahu Akbar". live bombs when you take the fuse ... They're setting up on your doorstep "Islamic State"; at the beginning of the "Caliph" says; They're Islamic countries support the other side. How about this, why is it wrong to add the word "Islamic"?. Besides, they are already "İslam savaşcısı". That's what's wrong with you "islamofobiye" it was merely against causing only "islamifobi" you should complain. "Daeş" or "IŞID"; Please could you tell me the difference? What is their expansions? And finally, the title of a news summary; He was called "DAEŞ" themselves, they want one who says they're punished. So our "DAEŞ" said to them, our, too. Just so you know, you can read more of the address. Essam stay on Alq * **

wow he is growing stronger , he can actually shut it down now from the comfort of his yatak . makes me think

are we jews now?

Page navigation now doesn't operate without login

WTF IS ERDOGAN HIDING?

Some big shit is in there if WIKILEAKS is under attack.

Some roach give me a turkish phrase to look up and I'll post what I find.

Post the emails you cucks