Here we go again

Here we go again

>the age of the white man is coming back
thank you goys that voted for trump

>Man shoots people because they are white christians
>Not terrorism

He is using violence against civilians to instill fear in them to further his own ideology. It is the literal definition of terrorism.

>white people on literal suicide watch

There is no such thing as terrorism. it is a term invented by Racist America. He was fueld by hate not religion. hide this thread and report

also sage

>killing (((white))) people in california

#maga

Islam is a religion of peace. he was a seed by that fascist donald trump. nothing to see here.

Friend who lives in Fresno didn't even hear about this. Wtf

No, I just don't give a shit about American news

You fatties believe it's the 50s and you are still relevant kek

Fine, then the Dylan Roof shooting was not terrorism either. These fucks love to call the Roof shooting terrorism.

I wonder what Shaun King has to say about this.

thats because its fake.
drumpft planted this story to get more americans against Islam. fuck that racist fascist orange asshole.

Well it wasn't because he wasn't convicted of any terrorism charges.

what happened with the darkie shooting the old darkie or is this the same thing

different darkie

usually darkies kill other darkies - so BLM and everyone else doesnt care

that darkie killed himself at a McDonalds drive thru

I agree, but they don't care if it wasn't ruled as terrorism though

Who is Shaun King? You mean Talcum X?

>Motivated by hate

Yeah that his religion teaches

It didn't take long for me to hear about it, but that's because I'm a neet who can sit around on his computer all day. My gf who actually works just heard about it 20 minutes ago.

People get shot here all the time, but usually it's just wetback gangbangers unloading saturday night specials on each other and nobody cares if those scum get hurt or killed. Actual honest people getting killed is a fairly uncommon occurrence.

By the way, I lost a lot of faith in our police chief today. It's a shame I don't live in city limits so I can't vote him out or anything. Our sheriff remains based though, I ran into her at the Trump rally that came here.

>This man who lives in cali, a supporter of the islamic faith, killed 3 white men
Shaun isn't very bright, is he?

don't you want it to be hate crime? if they call it a hate crime when another white person kills people you can say

>it was just hate and not terrorism like that other guy :^)

they get fucking mad when it's not called terrorism

Yes of course.

I fucking heard this word for word on the news and yelled WHAT THE FUCK???

damn apes!

Canada pls, everyone laughs at you enough.

embarrassing 2bh