G*D IS NOT REAL M-MORTY

G*D IS NOT REAL M-MORTY
I-I don't understand, why are you bringing this up now...
HE IS NOT FUCKING REAL MORTY! DON'T YOU GET *BURP* IT? IT'S AN ENTITY MADE UP OF FAIRY TALES AND MYTHS THAT MODERN PERSON CAN'T REEE*BURP*LATE TO
Jeez Rick, why are you talking about th-
NO MORTY. NO MORE G*D IN HERE. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT HIM NOR ABOUT ANY OTHER G*D. IN FACT I AM THE GOD MORTY. I CAN DO WHAT I WANT. I AM THE G*D OF MY LIFE *BURP*

WUBADUBADUBADUB

POOPY BUTT HEAD

LE EDGY LIFE IS MEANINGLESS

i don't understand this meme

What's not to get? It's a great show.

the best show

True

>Okay, Fry, grab a Kleenex for this one, 'cause there's no *BURP* god and your idiotic human ideals are laughable. Ha ha ha!

>Phew, that's a l-l-l-load off my mind Bender

It's just a way for Roiland to advertise, not much to get.

Rick isnt real

I don't watch this plebbit show, but doesn't he actually see satan as some point?

How can he deny God after encountering the fucking prince of darkness himself?

dan harmon is that much of a hack?

i shouldnt be surprised by this but I am

Reddit
Reddit
Reddit

ONLY THE CHRISTIAN GOD IS NOT REAL

ALLAHU AKBAR RELIGION OF PEACE MORTY

He's right you know

God almost certainly exists.

It is definitely not the Abrahamic God, though. You might be an idiot if you think it is.

prove it fedora reddit lover

upvoted

Funny how fedora used to mean the exact opposite. You don't even know your insults anymore, you waste of skin.

Of course the redditor doesn't understand. For him, a meme has to essentially praise/celebrate a tv show or movie in order to be considered a meme. The moment a meme attacks a show/movie, he becomes confused.

>on-*BURP* ly the reddit diesm god exist morty. That's why I can kill a baby and rape my grandm * MABURRRRRUUUUPP* a and nothing happens. G*d doesn't exist

Bender, being a robot, has no soul. It's okay for him to not believe in God. False equivalency.

What the fuck?

What's wrong? Don't like reddit? Then f*ck off

Dan harmon's work is lazy and panders to autistic losers: like community, like rick and morty
He is a hack and insufferable and it comes out in the work.
I hope dan Harmon dies

xD haha

Wait, where's the upvote button?

>Give me that Bible, M-*burp*-Morty!
>Uh, why, Rick? Why do you want the Bible?
>Morty! Juuuust shut up and hand me the Bible!
>Wh-what are you gonna do with it, R-Rick?
>I'm gonna destroy it!
>Wait, you can't do that, R-Rick. Isn't that wrong?
>Ugh. Morty The Bible was written by a bunch of idiots who didn't know shit about shit. They ugh*burp* they thought their psychedelic trips were messages from God.
>How do y- well how do you know it's not real.
>Morty, the idea of God was made up by monkeys in caves. Monkey God. People worship a M-*belch*-key God, Morty. Now give me that Bible so I can throw it in the anti-matter hole before we end the universe!

You know, memes aside. The show is one of adult swims better programs.

I tip my fedorah at you sir

Great try.

r-rick I think you're too obsessed with God. It's like you l-like believe in him and u-u-use your failures as his fault