Why Americans are so rude? I come here from Brazil and everyone is so disrespectful...

Why Americans are so rude? I come here from Brazil and everyone is so disrespectful. I ask for directions and they ignore me. I go into store and ask what item is, they tell me to get out of there. Everyone gives looks and treats each other like they are aliens. I do not understand

We are embracing European culture

you're not white

Probably because you don't look like a local duh. You're probably the typical arrogant Brazilian who walks around with a smirk on his face, that's why they don't like you.

Really? When I was in America it was quite the contrary.

This.

no shoes, no shirt, no service, jose

Where specifically are you? I mean it’s NY, no shit. New Yorkers and the entire Northeast in general are completely “mind your own damn business” about everything.

If you want to see hospitality, you have to visit the South or midwest.

maybe it depends on what you are?

this.
>vacation in NYC
>just arrived to JFK
>trying to buy pass for the train or subway to the city
>the machine refuses to give change and is returning the 20 dollar bill back
>gf wants to try with the 20 again
>tell her it wont work that we must put in the exact amount
>she tries again anyway, did not work doh
>'I told you'
>arguing starts
>find a 5 bill on my wallet looking for 1 dollar bill while arguing with the gf
>feel a hand on my back and think 'fuck, annoying muricans are going to start complaining because it is taking us to long'
>turn to see a guy offering me 1 dollar bill
>I say thanks but decline
>I tell the gf to let the people behind to go and buy their passes meanwhile we sort our bullshit

outstandingly friendly and welcoming I would say

Should have just taken the dollar. Don’t take this the wrong way like I’m bragging about our country’s wealth or something, but $1 is literally fucking nothing. It’s not like he was giving you a $100 or something. You’d likely be doing him a favor by helping him get rid of what is probably too many $1 bills in his wallet accumulating over time from breaking bigger bills.

I can't believe you people are answering this seriously

You are treated badly because you are a stupid favela monkey who don't know to act. Every time I see a Brazilian complaining about being treated badly in Argentina, Europe, America, etc, I'm 100% sure it's because you are a mongoloid who should be walking on all fours because I've seen it with my own eyes every time I was out of the country. Some people are just rude for no reason like in any country but if you act like a human being you will be treated decently everywhere you go.

hey, go on back to monkey town, like I give a damn

probably but I was really surprised and I knew I had plenty of 1 dollar bills somewhere

bullshit

Immigrants adapted to the country of residence are accepted warmly.
Immigrants bringing homeland culture, religion and thought to other countries are not accepted.

>Went to Miami in 2001
>Buy a lot of coins for the bus
>BIGMISTAKE
>Black police: "Wow user, let me help you pls"
>'Guys, don't buy coins to the machine, buy to this guy over here please'
>Recover my Money fast
>'wow thanks officer'

I laik americns

How do you dress and carry yourself?

People may have thought you were some cholo.

Literally everybody are rude.

>I come here from Brazil
UMA

yeah yanks are nice guys

i'll still meme on em though

I am fair skinned Asiatic, i felt myself fine in America. Everybody around were nice and polite

Keyword: 2001
Most cops now would assume that you’re trying to pull some illegal shit with those coins and would hassle you for a while to see if you’d crack

>i felt myself fine in America
Erm, people usually get arrested for that kind of behavior over here.

when i was there, americans were generally polite to me and even helpful

however that didn't stop me from picking fights with americans

What kind of asshole goes to a different country and picks fights with the locals? I fucking hate people like you. I hope you fucking die you stupid piece of ignorant shit

Our cops get a poor rep in the media, but the vast majority of them are really just normal regular dudes who are willing to help you out with nearly anything they can, and gain the highest sense of satisfaction from assisting people.

Ikr, same happen here

What kind of "man" didn't have a brawl with someone from every continent ?

>things that never happened

why so butthurt it was a great experience for me, don't you want tourists to have a good time in your country? the best weed i smoked, the best steak i ate, and the most satisfying beat down i laid on someone all took place in usa, so for me, it was a good country to visit, however that doesn't stop me from talking shit about america online

Why i can't go in America to experience a real Hamburger with a cute american gf

>near US navy base

When I visited Italy, my dad got pickpocketed on a subway. Totally not cool Luigi.

lmao

>He doesn't collect decapitated heads from every country he visits

>7th fleet burger
how are you even supposed to eat that?

pray

Americans have evolved to have wide opening jaws