How do i get into christianity Sup Forums?

How do i get into christianity Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

fsspx.com.br/
padrepauloricardo.org/programas/a-resposta-catolica
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/19/jeremy-corbyn-poll-angela-eagle-owen-smith-nominations-labour/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pray. Pick whether you want to be Catholic, protestant or Orthodox by looking at either your family, your community or the church closest to you.

Go to the church and see if it's the right one for you. Pray as well, but don't expect big stacks of cash and a ferarri outside your house.

t. Some one who became Anglican (protestant) after being an atheist for 15 years.

Read the New Testament
then
find your nearest church on fsspx.com.br/ and talk to a priest
then
read a strong catechism (from the 1930s-40s-50s) and/or take lessons with your priest
then
Archbishop Lefebvre's biography by Tissier de Mallerais to understand the situation of the Church

the real question is: why would you?

>Pick whether you want to be Catholic, protestant or Orthodox by looking at either your family, your community or the church closest to you
Wow what the fuck. Religion ought to be more than just a terrestrial community.
"just pick what's easier to you :)"

Protestant as usual. S m h famalam.

First of all, it's not a matter of choice. Whether or not you believe is in God's hands.

If you happen to be chosen, don't got to a church (they do more harm than good), and don't think that catholicism, protestantism or orthodoxy are your only options.

Not sure how things are in Brazil, but try going to church. And see if there are meetings and activities that interest you outside of Sunday services. This depends a lot on what you're after. If you're more social, there's plenty of opportunity for that. If you're more intellectual, they might have readings or discussion groups, etc.

You can do a lot of this on your own (reading Thomas Aquinas for instance), but the best way to "get into" something like this is to embed yourself into the community in a meaningful way.

depends on why you are joining
god doesn't exist so don't bother reading up on besides what you have to in order to join

Easy. Give 10% of your income to a church of your choosing then force your ideals onto others.

What do you want to do?

So their country doesn't get Mudslime infested like yours.

>falling for the zombie Jew

>Implying all denominations are Mormons

First study the options and choose the denomination you feel more attracted/culturally close. As long as you follow Christ you are alright.

Don't listen to people who spread Christ's word through hate on other Christians.

If you want to be saved, you have to do what God said to do to be saved.

Makes sense, yes?

So what did God say, through His Son, and through His apostles?

John 3
Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

Romans 10
But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith which we preach): that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.” For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”

John 20:29
Jesus said to him, “Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

HueHue bro desu, after a long and empty road I'm becoming an Catholic. Will take communion next month. You should choose for yourself, but I'd recomend the good ol' Catholic Church.

After 3 years trying to convert myself, being barred because of the absolute insane rules of RCIA [Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults - RICA in Brazill)]I Finally found an priest willing to ministrate me the Sacraments. Must say that in my dreams I am constantly receiving thr Communion.

Take a look at the "Catholic Answers" from Father Paulo Ricardo and if you like him, search for his other classes on other subjects. Maybe you'll find something for yourself.

padrepauloricardo.org/programas/a-resposta-catolica

P.S. By the way, Dr. Jung said that in his 5 or 6 decades as an clinical Psychologist he could count in his fingers the number of Catholics whom he treated, the most part were Jews and Protestants. BTW, Jung was an Swiss Protestant...

1) we are religious and that's why we are stupid

2) our mudslimes migrate everywhere throughout the year, we haven't had a census since 2002 because they will turn out to be less which will make them ineligible for ze gibsmedats

>being a 12 year old edgy faggot in your late 30's

>He doesn't understand what religion is

>He thinks God is some omnipotent creature in the sky

>He doesn't know God is the Universal Law and the Religion is the key to unlocking happiness and clarity of the human experience.

Calvinist Get Out!

REEEEEEEEEEEE!

>falling for the fatherless Jew

Yes, yes goyim. Also don't forget to donate generously to the church and send your young children alone to be in the church choir. It's all for a good cause, of course.

Step 1. Be a complete fucking idiot.
Step 2. (see step 1.)
Step 3. Repeat.

>First of all, it's not a matter of choice. Whether or not you believe is in God's hands.
Is Calvinism the easy mode?

I honestly don't think it's possible to really get into a religion unless you were born into it.

All converts I know either burnt out very quickly or developed mental issues.

Not trying to discourage you though, do what you think is right.

>>I think Jeremy Corbyn is owed a debt of gratitude for rediscovering its radical roots
>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/19/jeremy-corbyn-poll-angela-eagle-owen-smith-nominations-labour/

>wanting to be a Christian
>wanting to be cucked by religion
>thinking religion has anything to do with not being a fucking degenerate

make a deal with me

Avoid it.
Avoid all 3 monotheisms.
They never did anybody any good.
All they do is try to keep people weak and accept it.

People dont have to be weak.

People who are really into a religion anyway are massive retards, like it's fine to be involved as like a cultural/nationalistic thing but to take it seriously is just counterproductive

Calvinism is biological determism of Christianity

First and foremost, you have to believe in God.

It took me a long time to come to the acceptance and reasoning that God exists and his will is done on this earth. Come to your own conclusions on your belief in God.

I can easily tell you that there is one but you have to build your relationship with God on your own terms.

Know that Jesus is real. Jesus Christ is the Son of God and he came to us and died for our sins as the most passionate, and loving act that has shaken humanity to the core ever since. He was resurrected from the dead as a show of God's love and power to those on this earth. For them to know that our souls will go to Heaven through our faith in Jesus Christ and our good works on this planet.

Jesus Christ and God saved my soul. I am but a lowly sinner but I'm trying to do better. I can only beg God and Jesus for forgiveness for my sins, and ask for guidance, love, and strength to get me through trying times. I am much better at noticing God's signs recently but I still lack in many areas which I hope to do better in as I grow older, and my faith becomes more emboldened by God's love.

Know that God and Jesus's love is not out of reach. Know that loving God and helping do his good will on this planet is the best thing you could ever do in this life. Before I found God I was addicted to so many things, I still am in a way. I know though that I'd throw them all away in a heartbeat and be okay with nothing. For I still have my faith in God and in Jesus Christ.

absolutely disgusting

I subscribe to Christian Identity.
It is. God calls upon you, not the other way around. Do you even read the Bible?

Embrace Lord's mercifulness.
Do good and your soul shall join him for eternity.

A heretic is a heretic.

Suspend all your rationality and critical thought.

>Come to your own conclusions on your belief in God.
>Believing in the God of Abraham.
You can only pick one.
This Bible is pretty specific in its descriptions of Gods behavior.
I am by no means an athiest, but Abrahamic religions certainly have it wrong.

Catholicism, protestantism and orthodoxy are all fundamentally heretical. They all teach racial equality, that miscegenation is OK, and trinitarianism. Catholicism even takes it one step further by saying that macro-evolution is real.

HueHue bro, in the big ol' world (mundão véio) you'll find every reason for not becoming religious. Becoming Christian is declaring war to the world... don't listen to these "YOLO fuck christianity". If you are afraid of religious life, do it by little. Go to a Church, light a candle, look at the Icons of the Saints, learn the language of religion, the language of life and love. Soon you'll want to expend more "energy" on it...

Based.

>Pic - St. Michael's statue in Kiev.

Jesus coulda shoulda walk to India, to China, walk all the way to America, then Africa, to Europe.
Visit every human on earth to spread his words.
Visit every human on earth to demo the resurrection thing.

I've always found it kind of funny how He just sort of disappeared not long after His "resurrection", almost as if He never actually came back to life at all. It'd be a lot more impressive if He'd died and come back to life and do the world tour again after.

This is about the merit of Jesus.

It's so interesting how leaf posters are consistently the shittiest and most cucked in 90% of threads.

You could write a thesis on it.

Just start attending your local church. I'm Roman Catholic, so I can't speak for all. But masses are open to everyone, and afterwards the priest hangs around to chat with whoever wants to talk, and inquire to him about you potentially getting baptized.
Pic not related.

thanks to trudeau™ of course.

Don't trust the middle man.

Christian Values as an ideal is moral and redpilled.
Christanity itself and degenerate and blue-pilled and involved surrendering yourself to the watered down Jewish establishment.

You've obviously never read The Bible.
I suggest at least reading the story of the crucifixion before commenting on it.

This something I have noticed with most people who try to smash on The Bible. They are ignorant to it, and the history of the people it speaks about.

Not that there aren't a few obvious philosophical holes in The Bible just that most people seem to be using the wrong arguments.

Start believeing in fairy tales.

>Christanity itself and degenerate and blue-pilled and involved surrendering yourself to the watered down Jewish establishment.
Protestantism, catholicism and orthodoxy is not real christianity. They don't follow what the Bible teaches, because the Bible is practically Nazi Germany incarnate when understood correctly.

suck a diq

Philosophically, belief in some kind of higher reality and ultimate purpose makes sense to me. But my own attempts at getting into religion ended either with a lukewarm "I mostly agree with what they say but the symbolic/cultural/etc part just doesn't do anything for me" feeling (Buddhism) or with a near breakdown and total disaster (Christianity).

>the Bible is practically Nazi Germany incarnate when understood correctly

was Hitler the second coming of christ?

if prayer work....

Become even more mentally insane than you already are.

>2 edgy 4 m3

No. That will happen once the white race (i.e. the lost tribes of Israel) is on the brink of extinction.

Would anyone mind praying for my successful conversion?

10 years of Catholic school, I know the bible better than most believers.

Wouldn't that be right now?

That isn't how prayer works :^)

I haven't stopped praying. I will pray you a clear space so you can think.

Why is Christianity right?

Why? That's literally what it is. Wacky adventures of the zombie jew.

No, there are still plenty left.

Because Jesus really is God, and He really did rise from the dead to live forever.

And He really is in the adoption business.

Certainly not with prayer beads and a bunch of idolatry.

How do you know?

I'm on board with Sup Forums except for the whole Christianity thing.

Hmm. I've heard this theory before and I've read a Prophecy from 1050AD~ or there abouts from a Crusader that predicted computers and cities like we have today saying something similar. It said brown would mix with white and we would cease to exist though. So it could be a false prophecy from the adversary I guess. I don't doubt he can read scripture and give false prophecy to us to mislead and deceive us.

A little poison in the well.

Nah swede bro, as long as your Christian and believe in God then you're all good and we accept you. Divide and conquer tactics do not work on us.

I always feel comforted when I hold my rosary. Mary is there with me.

Thanks.

I met Him, and He convinced me.

Slay a Jew and you may enter.

Did He jam His cock up your ass or something?

>that eye in the left arm
That is an occultist picture. Look how he trying to peak through the heavens with his head and has the eye of horus on his left arm.

It should concern you that everything you say, think or do is recorded in books of your life kept by angels in heaven, and that one day you will be required to answer for all of them.

And being in denial is no defense.

Believe what you want, but this is what the Bible teaches. Any "christian" denomination which says there's nothing wrong with jews are heretical.
Tell me, what's a christian?

I think I've seen him once to be honest. When I was praying hard and he told me I was arrogant and full of pride. I was taken aback but he was right on.

I'm not even sure if I'm saved yet so I'm not working with the Holy Spirit here.

That would have been your chance to be saved.

Convince me that Christianity is the true path.

It keeps those books shut and puts your name into the Lamb's Book of Life.

That's sufficient.

Matthew 7:13-14 [Full Chapter]
[ The Narrow Way ] “Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

Revelation 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.

Revelation 21:27 But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life.

kek

am i getting le ebin trolled?

No one can convince you of this. It's a realization which is granted by God, the bringer of wisdom.

Not in the slightest.

Don't read the bible, just give money to your local church and go on about how gays are undermining our society

Well I can't remember exactly what happened after but I saw another being of light it was very mean to me and I think it was Lucifer and he was pretty angry with me. Then I prayed something but it was so long ago that I can't remember what I prayed. I just vaguely remember being really freaked out.

I had been reading and studying the Bible for about a 3 months I think and praying coming from being an occultist.

I have been comforted several times and believe I might of spoken in tongues once but I'm not sure about that yet and I'm very wary of delusions. Visions come very easy to me.

I'm pretty desperate to know God though and hope he'll show me the way being reborn in him.

ok so what drug do I need to take to see him? DMT?

That is exactly what the Bible teaches.

Father of lies go away.

Wasn't the bible written by people hundreds of years later, though? Why should we believe anything it has to say?

Just ask Him to. All He requires is your consent. If you are one of His sheep, you will know His voice.

If the spirit condemns you for your sins and tells you that you are evil, it is of satan, the accuser.

If the Spirit convicts you of your sins, and causes you to want to live a more holy life, that Spirit is of God, and He does all the heavy lifting.

And all God needs is for you to do things His way.

You don't need any drugs. Just pray a lot and fast. Its what I did.

Go to nearest church and suck priest's dick

No this is a modern myth concerning the bible.

Pharmakia and sorcery are basically the same word, and both are forbidden by God.

To know God, and more importantly to have God know you, you must have the Holy Spirit inside of you, transforming you into a new creation.

red pill me