What can the Simpsons do to win you back?

what can the Simpsons do to win you back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SWRD3JYzhss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nothing. its dead and stale.

End.

end.

Seriously, fucking end already.

There are now more bad seasons than there are good.

Who the fuck is still watching this garbage?!
who?!
I feel like im taking crazy pills!!!!!

Nothing at this point. They should've steadily progressed the characters in age and wrote plots revolving around said progression, this should've been done a long time ago. I watched this clip for the first time today and while I didn't think it was great it would at least have been interesting to watch the characters evolve over the years in some similar fashion instead of having them frozen in time.

youtube.com/watch?v=SWRD3JYzhss

Recommend me a Simpsons episode to watch right now.

It has to be a 90's episode animated traditionally.

Damn adult Cheri and Teri are pretty hot.

It's a big show.

The Principle and the Pauper.

12, 11, 10, THE MAN'S A WEENY

Nothing about the image implies the new style is "low-effort", though. All it shows is they moved away from the classic hyper-exaggerated movements of the 90s to a more modern realistic animation style. I prefer the old style myself, but it's just the natural evolution of an animated show that runs for so long. The thing that became shitty about the Simpsons was the writing, not the animation.

>Announce final season of simpsons
>Entire cast takes a year long hiatus while writers/producers/etc focus on developing scripts more in line with the golden era.
>Come back together and make a nice finisher with the final bittersweet reunion. >Film the whole endeavor and make a mini documentary about the production that's captures the final moments with some reminiscing. This would get people hyped.
>Longtime fans get everything they wanted. Episodes that cover all our favorite characters (no lady Gaga) in wacky original plots, not flavor of the month topics.
>Everyone is on board, killer ratings, best season since single digits. People will talk for years about the last second redemption.

And I STILL wouldn't be satisfied since there'd be no Troy Mclure.

What was the last good season?
I remember liking some stuff from the 2000's and the movie(cant name episodes except the one where burns gives homer cash to entertain him)

the movie was the definitive nail in the coffin for the simpsons

The last good season was season 9. The last watchable season was somewhere between 14 and 16, depending on how much bad writing you can tolerate.

>intro that can change whenever they want it to

>intro that was exactly the same for decades

>remember you have to respect the man, he's a war hero.

>Ha ha

Caught me off guard.

Homer the Heretic
Kamp Krusty

Just finished watching will do herectic next.

Homers triple bypass
For Apu

End.

And then 'officially' draw a severing line between the good seasons and bad ones, renouncing the latter seasons as a disgrace and as non-canon.

This would necessarily require a public apology and admittance that the latter seasons were a cash grab and inexcusable.