If marijuana cures cancer why do people who smoke weed still die of cancer?

If marijuana cures cancer why do people who smoke weed still die of cancer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YY1zqLK9O2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

death is the cure

Because it doesnt cure cancer you fucking normie its just comfort care for terminal patients

/thread

Because cancer eating cancer cant get rid of a person who is inherently cancer.

>Smoke weed
"What seems to be the problem?"

i smoke it only because i like the way it makes me feel. I don't speak of it as a miracle drug in any way shape or form. Indica makes me fucking retarded and I always used to forget what i was doing or thinking immediately after an event or important thought.

Sativas are fucking lit tho senpai. Sativas make me a functional and productive stoner, and it eases me enough to rid me of my social anxiety while im just starting the day.

FPBP

LET'S HAVE A DMT THREAD WITH OVER 300 REPLIES ABOUT HOW YOU SAW THE GHOST OF HITLER INSTEAD
>LET'S HAVE A DMT THREAD WITH OVER 300 REPLIES ABOUT HOW YOU SAW THE GHOST OF HITLER INSTEAD
LET'S HAVE A DMT THREAD WITH OVER 300 REPLIES ABOUT HOW YOU SAW THE GHOST OF HITLER INSTEAD
>LET'S HAVE A DMT THREAD WITH OVER 300 REPLIES ABOUT HOW YOU SAW THE GHOST OF HITLER INSTEAD
LET'S HAVE A DMT THREAD WITH OVER 300 REPLIES ABOUT HOW YOU SAW THE GHOST OF HITLER INSTEAD LET'S HAVE A DMT THREAD WITH OVER 300 REPLIES ABOUT HOW YOU SAW THE GHOST OF HITLER INSTEAD
LET'S HAVE A DMT THREAD WITH OVER 300 REPLIES ABOUT HOW YOU SAW THE GHOST OF HITLER INSTEAD LET'S HAVE A DMT THREAD WITH OVER 300 REPLIES ABOUT HOW YOU SAW THE GHOST OF HITLER INSTEAD

even astronauts do weed

OP didn't say anything about the legality of marijuana you fucking mongol.

Fucking Leaf

>If H2O helps us live, then why do people who drink it still die?
Not an argument

what people thing stoners are
>SMOKE WEED M8 420 BLAZE IT QUEER YOU DON'T SMOKE FUCK YOU
What people who smoke pot are actually like:
>Hey man, I've got some weed, you want to smoke?
>no I don't smoke
>good on you man, that's your choice.

True
Calm your tits Canada.
It does not cure the cancer. it is used to some symptoms

A lot of stoners have terrible diets and lifestyles. A lot of them smoke cigarettes too.

Actually it's proven that cannabis oil can prevent and\or kill cancer cells.

If Chemo cures cancer why do people who undergo chemo die of cancer

Because they smoke it with tobacco, instead of vaping it pure/consuming edibles. Most studies use "joint" as their unit. A joint is essentially a big unfiltered cigarette with some weed inside.

DUDE DMT LMAO
>DUDE DMT LMAO
DUDE DMT LMAO
>DUDE DMT LMAO
DUDE DMT LMAO
>DUDE DMT LMAO
DUDE DMT LMAO
>DUDE DMT LMAO
DUDE DMT LMAO
>DUDE DMT LMAO
DUDE DMT LMAO
>DUDE DMT LMAO
DUDE DMT LMAO
>DUDE DMT LMAO
DUDE DMT LMAO
>DUDE DMT LMAO
DUDE DMT LMAO
>DUDE DMT LMAO
DUDE DMT LMAO
>DUDE DMT LMAO
DUDE DMT LMAO
>DUDE DMT LMAO
DUDE DMT LMAO
>DUDE DMT LMAO
DUDE DMT LMAO
>DUDE DMT LMAO
DUDE DMT LMAO
>DUDE DMT LMAO
DUDE DMT LMAO
>DUDE DMT LMAO
DUDE DMT LMAO
>DUDE DMT LMAO
DUDE DMT LMAO
>DUDE DMT LMAO
DUDE DMT LMAO
>DUDE DMT LMAO
DUDE DMT LMAO
>DUDE DMT LMAO
DUDE DMT LMAO
>DUDE DMT LMAO
DUDE DMT LMAO
>DUDE DMT LMAO
DUDE DMT LMAO
>DUDE DMT LMAO
DUDE DMT LMAO
>DUDE DMT LMAO
DUDE DMT LMAO
>DUDE DMT LMAO
DUDE DMT LMAO
>DUDE DMT LMAO

Sup Forums proves that wrong

DID I TOLD Sup Forums ABOUT THAT TIME I DID DMT? IT'S SUPER REDPILLED

WEED IS NOT XD

DMT LMAO

WEED IS NOT XD

DMT LMAO

WEED IS NOT XD

DMT LMAO

WEED IS NOT XD

DMT LMAO

WEED IS NOT XD

DMT LMAO

WEED IS NOT XD

DMT LMAO

WEED IS NOT XD

DMT LMAO

WEED IS NOT XD

DMT LMAO

WEED IS NOT XD

DMT LMAO

WEED IS NOT XD

DMT LMAO

DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT DMT

Nobody smokes weed with tobacco but Jamaicans. What your referring to is a spliff
Joint=100% weed
Spliff=25-75% weed, 25-75% tobacco

>"dude, isn't this illegal?
>"er zijn geen policie in de ruimte mongool"

DUDE STONER ARE STUPID YO ALL THEY TALK ABOUT IS WEED ALL DAY

HAVE YOU EVER DONE DMT THO?

weed smokers are retards

If you don't enjoy weed and or any form of psychedelics you are old news that needs to die with their time

hail trumpler 2017

@81798578
@81799308
@81799469
@81799588
@81799771
No (you) for (you)
Reasons I am eagerly awaiting next janitor openings

this is a fallacy as raping, mass murdering an thieving affects other people.
If I smoke marihuana don't

shut the fuck up you dumb faggot

that's the most retarded tumblr tier picture ever created, and im not even a stoner

Because no one believes or seriously says that unless they're against it using hyperbole to make delegitimize it.

There are certain studies that show cannabis kills or inhibits the growth of certain kinds of cancer cells, that is it.

If you just didn't break the law then there wouldn't be a problem, now would there citizen?

Well, I guess the terminology we use here is different? Not being a pothead it's difficult to know but I think most of what people refer to as a joint here contains tobacco?

>Nobody smokes weed with tobacco but Jamaicans
Everybody does here. People usually smoke something with 60-80% tobacco - 40-20% weed.

>genocide
>moderation
How fucking stupid do you have to be to not see the issue and false equivency here?

fpbp

If Marijuana cures cancer, why are potheads cancer?

That's weird and disgusting, but I know how much you Frenchmen like your fags so I shouldn't be surprised.

Let's do some dmt Sup Forums

It's redpilled as fuck, the Nazi used to do it with their shamans.

how new do you have to be to not recognize ironic memes?

Weed just helps to deal with chemo nausea and loss of appetite, which is good, because people on chemo have hard time eating enough.

It's wore than that, it actually worsens your cancer cells.

If surgery cures cancer why do people who had surgery still die of cancer?

potheads BTFO

but that's just like your opinion man...

>He's only pretending to be retarded

dmt

>talking to a stoner in college who I burned with a couple of times
>yeah weed is cool but why do you and the others also smoke a shitload of cigarettes? you should stop smoking cigarettes, it's very expensive and very unhealthy. It seems like you are all addicted to cigarettes
>DUDE IT'S A SOCIAL THING
>yeah, one of you gets the urge and you drag everyone else out and then 5 more people smoke, then you all sit out there for hours talking smoking cigs the whole time
>WHY ARE YOU TALKING LIKE YOU'RE SUPERIOR

>meanwhile, this person actually is retarded

Prove it, bitchtits.

My sister smokes weed every single day. She is the most disgusting, lazy, slob, going no where piece of shit I have ever met. Sure marijuana has it's benefits but you're a degenerate if you smoke the shit every single day multiple times a day.

dude dmt is like so superior because like it's not weed like stoners only talk about weed all the time right but like did you know that with dmt you can talk to aliens beings and become more enlighten about the universe like weed is for faggots but seriously like dmt man is the only thing you need to talk with god that's why it's illegal because the elite don't want you to talk with angels but like dmt dude lmao

>not knowing how to do this
go away summer fag, unchecked

This post created my cancer ells

samecuck

This is what happens when Leafs legalize bestiality.

true this. also if she is a teenager, should avoid it.
too much of anything is bad.

well, i don't think there's laws against it in space. does space even have laws?

wow really? did you do dmt to be on this wizard level of enlightenment?

peanut butter on my balls

let the dog lick it

let the dog lick it

let the dog lick it

let the dog lick it

let the dog lick it

let the dog lick it

let the dog lick it

let the dog lick it

let the dog lick it

@81801475
>giving obvious thread sliders (you)s
.03 cents will not be deposited to your account.

How assmad do you have to be to shit post in weed thread aggressively. Are you one of those stoners who does it every hour.

dude dmt lmao

Yes, you can't have billboards in space.

I think the USA and USSR agreed to that during the cold war sometime

Nah, she's in her 20's. No type of education except graduating high school. Has no interest in going to college or learning a trade. Just smokes and sleeps all day long.

Stoners and stoner culture are scum

Weed is good tho

This. Same shit with gays. You wont notice a normal weed smoker or the average buttfuckerl, because they do not slam it in your face. Same goes with religion, veganism etc.

this. I don't know why a person should feel proud for smoking weed

no good sign. see psychological aid or something, she seems to get stuck at some point of her development

Well you could have been drunk instead

Would you please think of the poor alcohol companies, now they will be losing their livelyhood and be forced to sell of their extremely addictive and housebreaking companies to the lowest bidder, you fucking monster.

No. Some varieties of cancer can CAN be inhibited by marijuana but this is only stage 1 cancers. It's real use is for the alleviation of side effects. And even then there are better cheaper drugs like promethazine for it.

Don't even do dmt or weed

absolute madman, reincarnation of hitler, the second comming of the christ, Ozymandias from Watchmen irl, motherfucking successor to Chronos' throne.

Bravo.

>Falling for Quentin™ bait

if marijuana doesnt cure cancer why do people who constantly burn it and inhale it with all its carcinogens not get higher rates of cancer ?

checkmate atheists

Go
Out side canada

It's rainy :/

source please.

Wanna add eachother on steam

I'm shy~

Don't be shy canada we are allies here

@81803742
@81804235
Ha, Gayeeee

Coloradofag here, these fuckers claim it will cure anything. I see fuckers taking their "medicine" at 8AM, for their lumbago of course.

>he really think the '@' will make him a hot pocket

mate go back to plepbit you're a living cringe fest

Here add me steamcommunity.com/profiles/7651198281500982/

I smoke almost everysay for an arthritic joint. It's definitely a better pain reliever than anything I could get from big pharma. I also work, and I'm in school. The lazy stereotypical stones were always that way, their problems are just exacerbated by weed. I have had no negative health effects from it (yet*) and everything always checks out great when I visit the doctor. I manage myself by remembering to stay active and avoiding having junk food in the house.

>Error

Only reason people can be proud of consuming weed is because it's an act of defiance. If it was not defiant, they would have nothing to pride themselves on

some lady from canada i met in peru said she smoked a gram of hash a day when she got cancer, and after a year her cancer was gone

youtube.com/watch?v=YY1zqLK9O2I

>his face at 0:30

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198281500982

If this doesn't work bluelighting9110 is my steam name

I see that you are virtually preparing for the habbening, topkek mein nigga

@81806791
Are you frustrated you don't get your 5 cent (you)?
I know it must be hard
I'll take pity

Whoopsy me, wrong reply, oh well, no (you) for (you), canicuck

smoking anything is bad on your body

Jack Flash or Bruce Banner? Also, what are some of your favorite strains to get things done or just meditate on new projects?

Because stoners are retards who think easing the pain/nausea of chemotherapy= curing cancer.

>Stoner thread

What are my stonerbros smoking on today? I'm taking a bit of a tolerance break, probably for a week or so.

Show off your glass here too, I'm considering getting a little bubbler, big enough to get some good rips, but small enough to be portable