Be american

>be american
>go to school
>get shot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jgbBmHJHnNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just another wonderful day in the United States of America, God's chosen country.

this wouldn't have happened if those kids had guns

Literally operate on a higher plane of consciousness than everyone I've ever met and also everyone ITT, but I take no pleasure in it. Sometimes it feels to hard too be as intelligent as I am, and I can't take it anymore.

>this one leaf obsessed with america

the Sup Forums shitposting was so delicious that day after months of 'this would never happen in america cuz guns'

If only it had been the adults

The only thing that can stop a bad goblin with a gun is a good goblin with a gun

This, but unironically

Again? Jeez

what is with the south west and mass shootings?

used to enjoy bashing yanks but the UK has gotten so fucking shit lately I feel like a hypocrite.

Oh no, it happened again!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

Doesn't California have the strictest gun laws though? lmao

Literally everything about this event was already illegal tbqh

JUDGE NOT LEST YE BE JUDGED

O SAY CAN YOU SEEEEE

>arrogant cunt

uk leftists care more about yanks shooting each other than they do about blacks increasingly shooting and stabbing each other in their own country.

Knew you'd respond with something like that, which is really just indicative of your simplistic mind. The distance between me and you is as great as the distance between you and an ant.

>blacks increasingly shooting and stabbing each other in their own country.
Be carful what you believe.

i know, right
and apparently there isnt a magical forcefield that vaporizes all guns when you cross the border, weird huh?

It's just California

dont read the news i take it

Don't care..
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

is 2 deaths really a mass shooting?

think they go by 4+ injured for the statistics

>the news
That's my point...
Pushing an agenda could be the case.

1 ameritfat counts as 30 real people so yeah

>pic related
>reliable source

>Manhattan
>guns

2 americans are a lot of mass

Average day

it's almost as if california has a high population

I lol'd

DOG BLISS
O
G

B
L
I
S
S

Kill yourself
This isn’t /brit/.

and also the tightest gun laws in the country alongside a well funded police force

Well maybe you shouldn't have made pizza so delicious.

california's tight gun laws are loose compared to the rest of the modern world

well funded police force doesn't stop an initial shooting from happening

No but it does ensure the laws are enforced to the maximum possible extent

>commiefornia

God's punishment

>hot hell hole
>angry people
>who are more or less closely compact in shitholes
>right next to Mexico

This, God's punishment of the tax-hell self-righteous liberals that roam there

Whahahaha.....
Get fucked american pieces of shit.

I just hope uncle Kim nukes you soon to make things merrier.

Yeah it's definitely those self-righteous liberals who keep shooting each other.

Guns or no guns, if some psycho has the urge to go on a mass killing spree, he’s gonna do it regardless.

The dedication it takes to acquire a gun in a strict gun control like California is even higher than that of just googling how to make an effective bomb or ramming a car in to some people which if done correctly can kill way way more fucking people than shooting.

The worst mass killing in our country’s history besides 9/11 was Timothy McVeigh loading fertilizer on a truck and blowing up the OKC building. Anyone who is remotely intelligent and wants to kill as many people as possible would use a bomb or vehicular collision (like 9/11).

But go ahead and keep screaming about guns you retards.

Is the punisher getting delayed again?

*thoughts and prayers*

No, instead they shoot at the opposing side. Or let the drivers of peace come in to have some fun.

guns killings are more often spur of the moment

i agree that if someone is planning to kill a lot of people, explosives would be the biggest impact

>But go ahead and keep screaming about guns you retards.

imagine thinking they're not a problem

>the onion

Americans need mass shooting insurance.

They're not. Obviously the problem is that there isn't enough people using body armor. We need everyone with an armored vest and ballistic helmet, putting tax payer money to good use.

Sarcasm aside, body armor here only costs $100-150 a plate, plus a $100-300 carrier if you so feel.

Also, the plans for an Colt AR-15 are already online. If I wanted an "assault weapon", I can easily mill them out myself. Same goes for reloading and manufacturing munitions. 'course the people who mill/cast/machine them out are different from those who do shooting, namely in the IQ and rationality compartment.

Honestly, I frequent /k/ often, but I'm not against background checks for mental illness and the likes. I call bullshit on that "too many guns" argument since a lot of guns perform differently and can have different purposes.

>pro-tip, I ain't the user you're replying to.

This

>XKCD

This was California. You can’t just walk in to Walmart in the spur of the moment and buy a gun. You’d either need take a trip out of state to get one, or find out how to get in contact with a black market or something. And acquiring one LEGALLY in California takes a process that is like 100x harder and more complicated than the other 2 options.

Ramming a car in to crowd takes literally 0 beforehand planning. People who don’t even have murderous intentions will ram in to other people just out of road rage.

based france

O B S E S S E D

why do the french love puppets so much?

if I can just clarify a bit

this is a strange case, moreso then just the weekly shootings we seem to get. Rancho tehama is a county/town near red bluff/Redding, with a population of less than 1500. Shootings in such a place are rare, given everyone knows each other because of the small amount of people. Besides that, if youve ever driven up I-5 through northern california, there's just about fuck all for miles around until you get up to redding, literally just farmland and ugly yellow wheat grass as far as the eye can see (and hay bales, of course). So this is like one of those weird manson style murders in the middle of remote nowhere

A lot of people who are pro-2nd Amendment aren’t against background checks either, and we already have them.

Gun control fanatics think half of the gun control stuff they push for isn’t already completely in existence. The pro-gun vs anti-gun debate is probably the single most one-sided political fued in America in terms of one side typically having deep extensive knowledge on the subject in question since they’ve very likely handled one of the damn things before, while the other side just wants to be outraged and yells for a couple days after a mass shooting happens until they get bored or distracted by something else.

it would be expensive as fuck. That's like an insurance for raining

Given that the vast majority of gun homocides are a result of gang violence, and the vast majority of gang violence is perpetratrated by minorities, and the vast majority of minorities vote Democrat, yeah, it is largely libs shooting each other.

>just out of road rage
Maybe in the United States of unchecked aggressiveness.

You are absolutely fucking pathetic and intellectually bankrupt.

>since a lot of guns perform differently and can have different purposes.
They are a LETHAL WEAPON with a SINGLE PURPOSE: to KILL. You disgusting dishonest cunt.

You can sort it by calibres of the bullets shot at them like cheap 9mm and 5.56mm, medium 7.62 and expensive .50 and 20mm insurance package.

What he meant was probably that there are different reasons for killing, and theyre not all equally bad.

>Mfw I found out that the store about two streets down from where I live was an illegal gun trafficking place
Guns aren't that hard to find even here in California. I've shot one and I'm not even interested in guns

I was wondering when resident ultra-lefty Australian that thinks he has the world all figured out since at age 15 was gonna show up and espouse his virtues for us once again.

>Guns aren't that hard to find
yeah because they are legal in your country.

wow another thing were winning in, any plans on catching up soon europoors?

Guys! It turns out that the shooter was mentally ill, so it's a mental health issue, not a why-did-we-let-a-lunatic-have-an-indiscriminate-weapon problem
Phew!

>2 dead besides shooter
Nothing to see here.

Yeah, ikr. There’s no way a mentally ill person would have been able to kill 2 whole people if he didn’t have a gun lmao.

Nigga, do you know what a baseball bat is? Have you ever heard of a knife?

Thank god the Vegas Shooter didn't have a shoulder mounted baseball bat launcher. He would have wiped out half the city.

Fuck you for making me laugh at dead people

noice

you fucker stole my bit reeeeeeeeeee

Hate California desu

Give a kids guns. So they can have shoot back.

A fucking elementary school? Come on lads, do something already.

>schools now illegal

it's california ya dumb leaf, the place is a perpetual war zone.

And once again it will no doubt prove to be a Mudslime and/or ANTIFA just like every time this happens.

Keep hoping that this time maybe it will be a guy with a MAGA hat and Jerry Falwell's book in his home.

F.F.F.F.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.D.D.D.D.D.D.U.U.U.U.U.U.U.U.U.U.U.U.U.U.U.M.M.M.S.S.S.S
>God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion.
>The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is
wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts
they misconceive.
>If they remain quiet under such misconceptions,
it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. ...
>And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not
warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of
resistance?
>Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as
to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost
in a century or two?
>The tree of liberty must be refreshed from
time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
It is its natural manure."

>I'm sorry sir, your premoum insurance plan only covers 7.62, 5.56, .300, .45, 30-06 and 9mm. The shooter used an AK-74 chambered in 5.45x39, we're going to have to deny your claim.

>less than 4
boring

>hate my life
>tons of shootings
>never get shot

this is some bullshit

>5 dead
This isn't fucking news worthy

>be american schoolchildren
>shoot each other for fun

>it would be expensive as fuck
not with bullet deductibles
want to pay out of your ass for insurance? 0 bullet deductible
more affordable packages include anything between 1 to 5 bullet deductible. if you get shot less than your deductible you're paying for the entire operation.
it's brilliant.

Our country is so fucking depressing. I don't think we can take another foreign war disaster, or another 2008-type financial crash

Seriously, Is second amendment worth it?

who cares