This is a reminder that If your parents mutilated you as a child you need to cut off all connection with them...

This is a reminder that If your parents mutilated you as a child you need to cut off all connection with them immediately.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D0WDgeQJEek
mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/circumcision/basics/why-its-done/prc-20013585
circumstitions.com/Mayo.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3t91JPpYNas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

butt why?

REGENERATE YOUR FORESKIN BY DONATING TO FOREGEN

PLEASE

Why would anyone endure the indignity of this? Male genital mutilation belongs in the mediaeval period, no?

t. A Complete Prick

>tfw i did

Thanks for the reminder, wife loves my cut cock. Turtle necks are ugly

>dry dick

I have phimosis... What i'd give to be circumcised at birth, have no cojones to do it now...

>i unconditionally believe whatever a gril says

Cutfag here.

Thank you Mom for having me circumcised.

Nearly every girl I have had sex with prefers a clean cut cock. Some have told me that foreskin is plain nasty, and others have said that foreskin is a deal breaker for blowjobs.

Moist dick due to grease, omfg so much better.

Wanna exchange dicks

Women like whatever they are used to. If you were intact, they would like that too. Don't let women decide what body parts we have the right to keep.

How bad is it? You know there's ways to get rid of it without circumcision, right?
>grease
What?

I try to explain this shit to them but they dont get it. Women think foreskin is fucking nasty, rightfully so. No one wants an alien dick in their face.

Way past that, 24 years old no roid creams here and stretch exercises gave me some scar tissue... A rough ex almost scalped it during a handjob...
I'll need to get drunk and do it myself praise kek.

Do not commercialize your children.
Let them make that decision for themselves.
I like my uncut sensitive penis.

You think with the amount of moisture in and on your superior uncut dick you could fry my up some fries bro?

Lol fucking gross

As one that was "mutilated by his parents" I can say that there is nothing that makes me feel uncomfortable with my diddly being a bit more naked.

Whats up with this dry dick meme? Do you anteaterfags get wet like bitches do? Who the fuck wants a wet dick all the time lol?

Does it smell as good as pussy?

I dont really want to know, im puzzled ya'll are talkin about dicks on the internet like you actually use them lol

your """"girls"""" have been brainwashed by jews, like how nigerians think women who haven't had FGM are somehow dirty lmao

There are creams that expand the skin. Nothing to do with roids.
Wow, you really don't know what you're talking about.
>Whats up with this dry dick meme?
Because it's always exposed the glans gets leathery.

Daily showers and it smells like the shampoo you used.
Anything else i can't answer generally speaking as my tool has a condition.

Already did but not for that reason though.

>mutilated
Why is this the go to buzzword for ant-eater dicks? I'm not going to take someone's shitposting with dick cheese over the clinical advice of licensed medical professionals. If you had something on your body that can be removed for hygienic improvement, you wouldn't take the initiative to do so?
Enjoy your yeast infection.

Scalping is better, cures more ailments (lice, aids, typhus). youtube.com/watch?v=D0WDgeQJEek

They're brainwashed. Like all those muslim women who claim that they love wearing black trashbags as clothes even in the summer heat and that they do it voluntarily because it's the superior option.

I don't know man, a wet dick would seem pretty nice. I just recently tore the skin on my dick and it hurts like fucking hell.

Most have corticosteroids in them can't use them as am tested cause i exercise my freedumbz and have firearms, would fail bloodwork in a moments notice.
And guns>dick.

Here we go again debating about dicks... man you guys are fucking gay!

Yeahhhh, being uncut is pretty fucking gross tbqh senpai. I've discussed this topic with quite a few girls, only a small handful didn't care and even then they said they preferred a cut dick.

Keep fooling yourselves though.

ITT: Small dick insecure males who blame the doctor for taking off that extra 1/16 inch.

If uncut dicks are so great, you'd be out somewhere using it, not whining about how they're better than cut dicks.

Every single day. These guys are as bad as flat earthers. Saying it enough times won't make it true.

>((()))

*tips fedora*

Only FAGtheists are uncircumcised. Sup Forums is a Christian board you disgusting sweaty autistic loser.

Pic related: "I am uncircumcised."

Yes indeed, brain washed to like something that is aesthetically and hygenically superior. So fucking brainwashed bro.

I like cars with paints jobs intack i must be brainwahsed cause i dont like cars with rust all over them. Fucking jews.

You're in schengen, right? Take a trip to Slovenia see if you can get it there.

>Aesthetics

Opinion and therefore not an argument

>Cleaner

Only if you don't shower regularly you nasty cunt

Well if genital mutilation is what makes sure my dick is cleaner, then so be it.

>aesthetically
Romans would cut your tongue out for saying this.
>hygenically
Proven false.
>. I've discussed this topic with quite a few girls, only a small handful didn't care and even then they said they preferred a cut dick.
Where do you live?

just do it you pussy

don't try to fix it yourself, i've seen idiots who literally mutilated their dick for life because they were too scared or shy to go to the doc

I had my foreskin restored a few years ago. It's all good, I forgive them.

A friend of mine got circumcised as an adult(3 months back I think) and he regrets it hugely. He said that after the circumcision, getting his dick sucked felt completely devoid of pleasure. Basicly you lose a ton of nerve endings which makes sex feel completely dull.

I've been pulling my remaining skin up and taping it to grow mine back.

Circumcision might have various health benefits, including:

•Easier hygiene. Circumcision makes it simpler to wash the penis. Washing beneath the foreskin of an uncircumcised penis is generally easy, however.

•Decreased risk of urinary tract infections. The overall risk of urinary tract infections in males is low, but these infections are more common in uncircumcised males. Severe infections early in life can lead to kidney problems later on.

•Decreased risk of sexually transmitted infections. Circumcised men might have a lower risk of certain sexually transmitted infections, including HIV. Still, safe sexual practices remain essential.

•Prevention of penile problems. Occasionally, the foreskin on an uncircumcised penis can be difficult or impossible to retract (phimosis). This can lead to inflammation of the foreskin or head of the penis.

•Decreased risk of penile cancer. Although cancer of the penis is rare, it's less common in circumcised men. In addition, cervical cancer is less common in the female sexual partners of circumcised men.

mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/circumcision/basics/why-its-done/prc-20013585

>there are people in 2016 who don't amputate their arms
do you know how many germs are on your hands everyday?!

Those things are all none issues

>Prevent HIV
Dont be a degenerate

>Rare diseases and infections

Who cares

>Thanks for the reminder, wife loves my cut cock.

>2016
>Thinking that dick cheese isn't a meme

A thorough debunking of that mayo clinic article
circumstitions.com/Mayo.html

>Circumcision makes it simpler to wash the penis.
This is a shitty fucking argument.
Shaving your head makes it easier to wash your hair.
>The overall risk of urinary tract infections in males is low,
No appendix means that it won't burst. Still, I'd rather keep mine.
>Decreased risk of sexually transmitted infections.
k. But it's not gonna stop it. Just wear a condom and don't engage in risky sex.
> Prevention of penile problems.
Higher chance of complications from the circumcision itself than developing penile problems.
>Decreased risk of penile cancer.
No bladder = no bladder cancer.
Still, I'd rather keep mine.

Tennessee motherfucker. The land of beautiful conservative wholesome girls.

Doesn't matter though. I'm 20 and millennial women all want uncut dicks. There's no arguing against it. I'd ask you to confirm it for yourself but i can't imagine you'd make it very far.

I do love how you're going through the replies trying to prove everyone wrong. I think you're projecting, bud.

Bullshit list.

>that guy who cut off a piece of his dick because some women "like it better"

Hang yourself my man

You're a disgust to the christiandom you cockfaggot

Circumcision is a jewish trick and you fell right into it

MY UNCUT DICK IS SUPERIOR

THE JEWS DIDN'T GET ME!!!!

If being cut is so much better, why isn't any adult getting circumcised besides for medical reasons such as phimosis?

Please answer me, jew lovers.

I fucking knew it had to be one of those states.
The states that kellogg focused on.
>millennial women all want uncut dicks
Circumcision rates are plummeting.
> I'd ask you to confirm it for yourself but i can't imagine you'd make it very far.
Quebecois gf, actually.
> I think you're projecting, bud.
Nah, just have nothing better to do.

Except that a study has shown that girls prefer normal dicks.

I guess if I said that men like it better, you'd be OK with that.

I'm going to make a guess that all those "minor decrease in" stats there is only like 0-5% change and can be traced to the cultural differences and lifestyles of the regions of the world where circumcision is a more common practice.

Genitals wrapped in closed underwear, on a hot sunny day, can cause sweat and dampness. The perfect environment for culture to grow into fungal infections. Hands are exempt from this.

note how the only ones getting upset by this are americans

its sad though really i cant blame them i just feel sorry

>Enjoy your yeast infection.

Enjoy your cripplecock.

>fungal infections
doesn't that happen only if you don't wash for weeks?

I genuinely don't understand why Americans cherish this literal Jewish custom. It's part of your body you're cutting off for no good reason and has links to increased potential of developing autism.
I got cut as a teen for medical reasons and I genuinely don't think there's much difference in terms of sensation, feels pretty much the same. But I think circumcising kids is barbaric and sandnigger tier and don't understand why you cucks stand for it.

>Mother listened to Jew doctor going on about preventing STDs and penile cancer
>Heard baby me screaming from a different floor on a fucking hospital
>Said to my dad if they ever have another son they are never doing that again

I remember opening a biology book as a pre-teen and seeing a foreskin and asking her why I didn't have one. She actually got really sad looking and remorseful which I didn't get at the time.

There are some based parents who are just Jewed.

science says cutfags ask to barebone it more than foreskiniggers.
Foreskin: BTFO

>aesthetically
You wish.

>hygenically superior
Irrelevant in first world, and the smegma meme is just that, a meme. I guess maybe if I stopped showering for a month or two I would discover what smegma is, but for the time being I think it's only a problem for guys with phimosis.

>I like cars with paints jobs intack i must be brainwahsed cause i dont like cars with rust all over them.
This analogy works against you since you removed the "paint job" and are now left with a sad keratinized, insensitive glans.

I'm really sorry senpai.

Most of those downsides are linked to phimosis, not uncut dicks themselves.

>Circumcision makes it simpler to wash the penis
Take out your teeth so you don't have to wash them. Makes it simpler.

Oy Vey!

Male circumcision is a sacred tradition, there's nothing wrong with having your dick cut goys.

In fact girls prefer cut dicks, you like women don't you goys?

>I genuinely don't understand why Americans cherish this literal Jewish custom.
It's because they don't want to be told they're wrong.

You know when muslims abandon the religion and then they look back at all they lost? Like when they tear off the burka for the first time and think about how it altered their life? That's why. They don't want to stomach what they have lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=3t91JPpYNas
Skip to 1:10

I was circumcised at birth and I owe every success in my life to my parents. I would never get mad at them for it. Go fuck yourself you stupid fucking leaf.

Might have

Enjoy lasting for 9 minutes in bed

no i'm guilt tripping them for free rent
still pissed though

>lives in a first world
>white
>big dick

I hope you get AIDS.

Literally muh dick the thread? How are you any better than niggers?

so you prefer fucking for an hour because you can't feel anything?

Why don't you idiots go out and hook-up with a girl instead of spouting retarded bullshit about cut vs. uncut penises... Jesus christ, you guys certainly love to talk about dicks, maybe you're all closeted fags.

Femanon here
Circumcised dicks are better than uncircumcised. Nobody wants to go down on a slug. The head is easier to please without the foreskin in the way.

What's point of lasting long in bed if you don't feel anything?

>maybe you're all closeted fags
>maybe
where the fuck do you think you are?

What if my genitals got mutilated as an adult because of medical reasons?

I thought I had a big dick

Or you're a midget

>PLEASE

No.

Certainly not in gypsyville, unlike you...

While this thread doesn't belong here, it isn't the same as
>Muh dik
Forced genital mutilation is something that needs to be properly discussed.

not sure if this is the saem guy but i always laugh on this shit.

>doesn't know foreskin retracts when erect
Nice, ebin.

Fully armed and operational battle station here. Wife loves it. Diff strokes for strokes senpai

>run out of things to say
>open the gypsy meme folder

holy shit my OC is still alive!

It's american "culture"kek

I will when I get the chance to move out.
Those girls are just conditioned to normalize mutilated dicks.

>I was circumcised at birth
Just why?

It's only "alien" because it's so fucking common in the US. Think of it. We've normalized genital mutilation.

Wtf? For you condition there is the partial circumcision. They only cut off mere milimeters and you have plenty of foreskin to go.

> a friend of mine had this and was going nuts about this btw. we were around 15 at that time

mascanon here. labia's larger than 1mm are fucking disgusting. Nobody wants to go down on beef hatchet. Head is easier without the curtains in the way.

>Femanon here

You haven't seen a single uncut dick