Why do europeans and americans like this little, weak man so much...

Why do europeans and americans like this little, weak man so much? Not saying he's not a great player but everyone I know know CR7 is the best and a much stronger man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=addInFJbdCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who cares?

kane is better than both

If he's stronger, why can't he beat him on the same pitch?

>but everyone I know know
How's Primary School treating you lad

t. Egyptian Steel CEO

>Ronaldo
>0 goals in CL finals
>0 goals in Cl semi-finals
>"with messi on the pitch"
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

It's head to head, you retard

??????

??????
??????

??????
??????
??????

>egyptian flag
>egyptian steel
>tssuuu boi ads of egyptian steel

>cant understand the stat is from when they play each other

yes, very relevant stats.

damn, who's the one between garay and albiol?

>penalties and offsides

Ronaldo shits the bed against Messi, that's a fact. He underperforms 50% when he has to play against him.

metzelder

>chokes in CL knockouts
>chokes in copa america finals
>chokes in wc final
>a-a-a-a-a-a-a-t least he's b-b-b-b-b-etter than Ronaldo in El Clasico
lol

LOL

Not just in El Clasico, also against Ronaldo's United

see

didn't 2 of these games get affected by a madrid red during mourinho era?

LMAO that's Real Madrid team is from a pre-season game. Half that team was shipped out before the season began. Ronaldo never played with Sneijder.

Real Madrid has been consistently the most expensive squad in the world since Florentino is there, so you must be very very deluded if you think anyone takes your point seriously

Wow, a deserved red card. I guess it's time to void 3 of Ronaldo's CL for the massive refball in the knockout stages and even in the final.

also
>2004
>Ronaldino steps up, Etoo shows up, Xavi and Iniesta start playing 30+ games per season
>suddenly Barcelona gets good and win the CL with benched Messi

>2007 & 2008: Ronaldinho and Deco play like shit, Messi can't step up, they're absolute shit in CL, 2nd and 3rd in leliga

>2008-2009
>Villa, Pedro, Pique, Busquets show up aka Spain's best ever in their respective positions, Puyol is a rock,Xavi & Iniesta are world class
>Copa America winner Alves and WC semifinalist Abidal, also best in their position at the time.
>Etoo easily best CF at the time
>Barcelona wins treble
>starts dominating, coincidentally 2008-2011 was also Messi's peak

>2015
>Xavi leaves
>no CL no ballon dor for Messi since

>2018
>no Nerman
>Missi cant score against chelsea unless Iniesta feeds him an assist
>swiss cheese defense, Willian hits the posts 17 times

>we are supposed to think messi carried/carries this team.
wew it's not even funny at this point.

>expensive = best
tell me more about Manure, PSG and City, surely they won 3 CL each in the last 10 years right?

We know how popular cr7 is in the desert lands. but fortunately we do not have the same repressed homosexuality and can judge solely based on talent. I do like cr7 btw, think he is great. just not messi great.

Imagine being autistic enough to argue this bollocks about which footballer is better EVERY FUCKING DAY posting boring stats ad infinitum, just because you want one of them to stick it up your pooper

>muh refball
>muh florentino perez
look at the real life stats again in 4K, feel free to use this as wallpaper.

>We know how popular cr7 is in the desert lands. but fortunately we do not have the same repressed homosexuality and can judge solely based on talent

came here to post this

The best?

>CR7 is the best and a much stronger man
sweetie...

YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ANYONE

youtube.com/watch?v=addInFJbdCM

>Trying to cope with reality by re-writing it in your head
Kek
KEK

Guys, do you think being a Penaldo fanboy is a reversible mental illnes, or is this gypsy autist completely gone?

Hes the Goku of football

>it's another small brown people love large men episode

>gypsy
there you go, shit tier flagposting aka "pls stop, I'm out of arguments".
and literally nothing I said is wrong kid, look it up.

imagine having 1/2 of Ronado stats in knockout CL and choking international tournaments with Argentina left and right while everyone is saying you're the best player ever.
just think about it.

>look at the real life stats again in 4K
Made me chuckle

Kek, exactly! Imagine!
It's like people are watching and enjoying the best football player play football, and you're watching "le wave his hand from the box for 90min guy" stat sheet.
And you still don't get it.

I dont have to imagine it.
Ive seen this.
I always said this overrated, comd chested choker is an amazing player, just like Robben, Ribery and many others.
GOAT?
Kek, no. Just no.

>tf
Makes sense
Haven't even read the thread but I imagine the other shitskins will chime in soon enough

>team sport
>why can't x player beat z player?
Is this what peak argie intelligence looks like?

>Is this what peak argie intelligence looks like?
yes.

they think El Clasico is some sort of european superbowl.

>hurr why doesn't messi win final
>hurr messi beating ronaldo to a pulp doesn't count because muh team sport

The gypsy is literally seething. Just imagine his sad life

2007–08: chokes penalty in CL final against Chelsea, if Terry doesn't slip, he costs his team the tournament
2008–09: cucked by Messi in the CL final (1)
2009–10: cucked by Messi in the league (2), chokes against Lyon in the CL R16
World Cup 2010: invisible
2010–11: cucked by Messi in the league (3), cucked by Messi in the CL semifinal (4)
2011–12: chokes penalty in the CL semifinal against Bayern
Euro 2012: invisible
2012–13: cucked by Messi in the league (5), chokes against Dortmund in the CL semifinal
2013–14: cucked by Messi in the league (6), bailed out by Ramos, Di Maria and Bale in the CL final
World Cup 2014: invisible
2014–15: cucked by Messi in the league (7), chokes to Juventus in the CL semifinal
2015–16: cucked by Messi in the league (8), bailed out by Ramos in the CL final
Euro 2016: chokes lot of chances throughout the tournament, doesn't face real opposition until the final, doesn't even play in the final (!)
2016–17: needs Barcelona to have legit goals disallowed to win the league, needs several offside goals to win the CL
2017–18: cucked by Messi in the league (9)

>Messi is leading head–to–head in games against Ronaldo
>Messi has almost as many goals in two fewer seasons
>Messi has more assists
>Messi has more titles
>Messi has been the man of the match twice as much*
>Messi's best CL performances are 9, 9 and 8 MoTM performances, while Ronaldo's best are 7, 4 and 4*
>Messi's best league performances are 25, 24 and 20 games being MotM, while Ronaldo's best are 17, 13 and 12*
>Messi even has more succesful tackles
>Messi even has more succesful interceptions

* not even rated by journalists, actually calculated statistically based on performance

>letting some gypo live in your head rent free
You're not too far behind

>everyone I know know CR7 is the best and a much stronger man
literally only spics and arabs rate ronaldo

Fuck, that's pathetic. Post Real Madrid's, and add Modric joining the team too

>even more leliga stats
lol
>Euro 2012: invisible
????? are you okay m8

>Messi's best CL performances are 9, 9 and 8 MoTM performances, while Ronaldo's best are 7, 4 and 4*

but muh poacher scores the goals, so he totally didn't just tap it in

t. egyptian guy who dated penaldo's sister and has the egyptian steel company

who is this speccy fucking retard?

>le epic goat playmaker
>less CL assists than Ronaldo
>500 assists against Osasuna
>less CL goals than Ronaldo
>9000 solo goals against Eibar

>Modric dribbles past 2 players, passes to Marcelo, Marcelo dribbles past another player and takes a shot, the ball is deflected and Ronaldo taps it in
>hurr Ronaldo GOAT

>Messi dribbles past 3 players and passes to Iniesta who's one-on-one with the keeper, who passes to Neymar who taps it in
>hurr Neymar carrying Messi

Your level of analysis is pathetic, but luckily we're in the age of information where all this is being registered in video, and statistics go beyond scored goals

he posts on here under the romanian flag

He gets body checked and his legs kicked every week for over 10 years and has not had a single significant injury

>go beyond scored goals

Like the nonexistent style points youre attributing to Messi?

Lol
No he doesnt

It's not style points, you retard. There's a reason Ronaldo always choked in the CL until Modric joined the team.

Players who create will always be rated higher than poachers.

Woah you were right

Cringe at this Uruguayan retard who clearly hasn't watched anything in Messi's career other than a couple Argentina-Uruguay games

>There's a reason Ronaldo always choked in the CL until Modric joined the team.
lmao how many champions leagues and ballon dors did messi win without Xavi?

(You)

>Players who create will always be rated higher than poachers.
surely Messi is top assister in CL then right?

Arabs like Cr7 because he's brown like them, and "ala madrid" sounds like hala madrid, on the oter hand , european faggots like messi because he has light skin although he has Amerindian ancestry and isnt white

You just don't understand... football, do you?

You seem exceptionally stupid

who is the lady???

Dont know , she's cute but the photo is was about the thing she said in german that was hilarious

What is this meme about? Is performance against Chelsea now the number one criterium when determining quality?

I agree with this, we also like Benzema because he is a fake frog

It was for straw-grasping Penaldo fans until yesterday, yes

um sweetie penaldo played in the same league as chelsea for years thats why he has more goals

>You just don't understand... football, do you?
m8 you don't understand kindergarden basic number representation, which I think it's a more serious issue.
>stats are invalid because they hurt my feelings
wew

Because scoring a penalty follow up against Dortmund in the semifinal (that you lost) is totally the same as pic related in your face kek

Ronaldo only equaled Messi in CL wins last year, and he's 33 already. He failed 6 seasons in a row to win the CL until Modric joined in. Ramos bailed him out in the final. Then Di Maria and Bale. He scored a penalty in the 120th minute to make it 4-1. That's one of his goals in the final. Compared to Messi scoring in a still-competitive game against Ronaldo's United.

Messi has won at least 1 of the 4 CL's between World Cups in 2006, 2010, 2014 and 2018.

MotM judges your performance beyond being a poacher, and Messi absolutely kills and destroys Ronaldo there. So while Ronaldo has 10-20% more goals than Messi in your cherrypicked stat, Messi has 100% more MotM performances than Ronaldo in the CL, it's astonishing considering he played far fewer games.

How the fuck millions support that fucking diva is beyond me. Spoiled teenager girl behavior.

>Messi
>2006 champions league winner

sure he played at least 1 minute in the final right? or semi-finals? or quarter finals?

OH NO NO NO NO NO N O NO NON ONONONONO

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

>You only get one if you played in the final
I supposed Xavi doesn't get one either then

I swear to fuck the state American education is so obviously on display with these sort of posts.

>You only get one if you played in the final
not really, I also specified semifinals and quarter finals.

try harder.

Which Xavi also didn't play, or even make the bench

>but everyone I know know CR7 is the best

That's what you got for living in a completely irrelevant football country. You can even tell just lurking Sup Forums. Romania, Canada, Japan, one or another african country...

Germany, Argentina, Brazil, England, France on the other hand...

It's funny actually. I feel sorry for the retarded argentinian debating every topic tho

Its all the shitskins that adore his "chadness" and that want his lifestyle

>sure he played at least 1 minute in the final right?

LMFAO at this little gypsy fanboy trying to delude himself and others into the narrative that Penaldo had anything to do with Portugal's winning the most important game in their NT's history, the 2016 Euro final

I'm pretty sure there's at least three of us in this thread alone

Messi "won the 2006 CL" while having 0 minutes in the qf/sf/final meanwhile each time Ronaldo won the CL he was top scorer.

yea, totally the same as Messi lmao, 4 CL each, right?

>I'm pretty sure there's at least three of us in this thread alone
no you're not.

Honestly argiebro your points are correct but you look a little buttblasted.you lose the arguement once you reply to the romania flag

>Penaldo had anything to do with Portugal's winning the most important game in their NT's history, the 2016 Euro final

>1 assist in the round of 16
>scores a penalty in the quarter final
>1 goal 1 assist in the semifinal

yea I'm pretty sure those assists and goals were important on their way to the final, can you say Messi did the same for Barcelona in the 2006 CL knockouts?

>Messi won the 2006 Champions League
yet another myth completely exposed lol.

Ronaldo CL wins: 4
Messi CL wins: 3

I'm glad we settled this once and for all.

>the best and a much stronger man
literally gay

I posted about 1/4 of the Argentinian posts itt
But yeah, engaging in any conversation with the Romanian mentally ill fanboy is my bad, I'll give you that

Oh god, look at him juggling with reality yet again. Kek, c'mon, how can you not respond to this guy! Watching him jump through all this hoops is hilarious!

Why do you keep forgetting Messi plays for Barcelona and that he has 2 more seasons to break the records? Also the GOAT discussion is out of the question as both of them are still playing. Who knows if both of them become shittier and taint their reputation forever?

I really hope romania fag gets to meet Tsu someday and tells him how he defends him on a sri lankan basket weaving forum

>according to real life stats Messi literally had 0 minutes in 2006 CL knockouts except last16 first leg
>according to real life stats Ronaldo contributed to the euro2016 road to the final by having 1 assist in the round of 16, scored a penalty in the quarter final, scored 1 goal and had 1 assist in the semifinal

>Oh god, look at him juggling with reality yet again.

yea, solid argument. if you keep repeating this then you will reverse these stats for sure, keep spamming the same flagposting and pathetic insults over and over, maybe that way Messi will go back in time and score a hattrick in the 2006 CL final.

But you like stronger MEN in your ass boi lol

>i'd rather take 10 big black cocks simultaneously than 1 micro cock of an AfD voter

>weak
Then how it comes he gets fouled and hit but just keeps going??

>scores a tap in against the worst eplel team

Top player you guys have there