Why the FUCK is no one talking about the fucking "17"yo ISIS sleeper that tried to split some germans heads in half

Why the FUCK is no one talking about the fucking "17"yo ISIS sleeper that tried to split some germans heads in half...

....and was SHOT by a german patriot police officer without hesitation.

JUST UNKEK MY COUNTRY

NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3697451/Mother-three-daughters-aged-8-14-STABBED-French-holiday-resort-scantily-dressed.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hello? Sup Forums?

>JUST UNKEK MY COUNTRY

What did mohamed mean by this?

I honestly can't wait until Germany has a huge attack and Sweden.

>Why the FUCK is no one talking about the fucking "17"yo ISIS sleeper that tried to split some germans heads in half
Because he failed astoundingly. Better luck next terror attack, Klaus.

Why couldn't they have just tased him? He didn't have a gun!

Just an isolated incident, you racist.

>meanwhile women get raped and police does nothing
uncucked my ass

if you told me that guy was from southern Italy I would've believed you...

Awesome.
Kill the sleeper cells.
With chemotherapy and radiation.
Kill the cancer.

>German government suspects a "political" background

TAKE BEER

ALOHA SNACKBAR

One of the leading cunt in the green party actually tweeted something like this a few minutes after the news broke

And he attacked based Kebab Remover Chinks, instead of disgusting german mudslime apologists. Sad!

Whoever did it has a point, the terrorist wants you to kill him on the spot, his worst fear is being slowly tortured to death.

Nobody cares at this point, it's a daily thing.

>17

That wasn't her point tho

Her tweet was something like
>sad story. But why did they kill the perpetrator????? Questions!

France and Germany are part of the Middle East now. No one cares.

>that's the joke, you FUCKOING fagot

Why nobody is talking about this

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3697451/Mother-three-daughters-aged-8-14-STABBED-French-holiday-resort-scantily-dressed.html

>JUST KEK MY COUNTRY UP FAMILY

Because it will become a daily thing.
Your entire country is sitting on thousands of ticking bombs, just like this peaceful individual.

Because the attack is a white male.

Even if you refute that, then I'll just claim that his attack was caused by white males. Accept your guilt and submit to my judgment.

At this point even larger terrorist attacks dont get much coverage anymore. Next level would be planting a bomb or assassinating a high ranking politician or aomething. Everything else is just normality now.

>look on zeit, headline about tragedy of "Unbegleitete Flüchtlinge"
>look on tagesspiegel "ein Zusammenhang zwischen Aufnahmepolitik und erhöhtem Sicherheitsrisiko keineswegs bewiesen"

how can there be rational dialogue among Germans with such fanatics controlling the parameters of discussion? the hatchet man was invited by Merkel, the policy got people badly mutilated, the state promised to detect radicals but failed. All this is beyond doubt.

I used to visit Denmark and Germany often as a kid, the best experiences of my life, this was in the 90's, now Im scared to go back. Not because I fear for my life, im more likely to die from a auto accident than a ISIS sleeper agent or a American mass shooter, but because I dont want to see what its changed into.

You'll get used to it

Media is one thing, actual discussion amongt the middle class totally different. Go anywhere in germany right now and you feel the air almost exploding.

The citizens will rise again against the brown hordes.

What's that, you don't want to wake up hearing the morning call to prayer blasted from all the town minarets?
Intolerance much?

The 3 million Turks in your country will UNKEK you maybe even cum up ya ass M8, you might as well convert now Germany is dead.. Gerabia is not though

>his worst fear is being slowly tortured to death.
Implying this would happen.
Would probably just get a slap on his hairy fingers.

This. Who gives a fuck anymore both countries are far gone.

Sorry man but they wont be rising at all, the shitskins are getting ready to destroy you

Because he attacked a chineese tourist family and some women walking their dog and failed to kill anyone

There is also a armed man holding hostages in france lol

So, Germans, how much would you pay for an "unaccompanied refugee child" hunting licence?
How much would you pay per head?

Cuz the fucking leftists and green shitlords would start calling "NAZI NAZI" and media is bein censored or Is holding back info on purpose cuz it would bring fear and unrest to the population if another snackbarian mudslime killed a couple of ppl or raped some underaged girls. All I can pray for is some Deus Vult or for Santa Claus to respawn Hitler.

It's Germany were talking about here. They probably did it to not be offensive and grant his wish to be a martyr.

They're very intentionally keeping it from being a discussion on the news.

Imagine how all this would look to Europeans if they all are fully aware of the various happenings occurring over the last several DAYS, even several happening in one day.

They're trying really hard to keep a bottle on this.

They don't want people to know that the 'far right nationalists' are fucking right. If people had the facts, they would agree with us soon enough. Our outlook is simply the one that inevitably develops from having access to the constant information.

Nah, brother. Convert or suffer a fate worse than death.

Because the police response was a national shame that German media doesn't want to promote.