That big American Footballer likes Football

That big American Footballer likes Football.

BIG

for us

>Cheers against the GOAT

This is why Watson has no knees and Houston is a plague ridden shithole.

He is really a big guy, bigger than Bane.

>haha nah dude it's not steroids I just eat lots of avocados haha

fuck this guy

This is what a lot of people mistake about Americans... they don't REALLY like it. they just like the big occasion everyone gets excited about, and that gets linked with the specific sport. Show them DC United vs New England Revolution or Getafe vs Betis on a random day and they won't be fans.

>roid cheat likes oil cheats

wow...

as opposed to the roid cheat and the tax cheat messi
well, at least he doesn't dive horribly like the rest of their team. biscuits, alba, suarez, etc are pathetic
barca doesn't have the moral high ground on anybody

but the exact same is true for american football, I guess you guys don't like that then either?

>homosexual enjoys soccer
And?

Wrong player, it’s Tom “Gimp” Brady that masturbates to avacados.
Watt absolutely does juice though lol

>Americans don't want to watch My Little Sawker therefore they don't REALLY care
Maybe they just like higher quality and they also recognize MLS is the cancer holding the national team back

I went to Wisconsin while JJ Watt was there. He definitely roided then, it was well known among people in the athletic department, so I'm sure he still does now.

Someone post his next tweet after this one

Nothing new

t. CHI son of dishwasher who got 90% of his tuition paid just for being el goblino

this is true for the super bowl. but the regular season gets the same treatment as the english premier league season by most people. every game counts and is obsessed over.

shoo shoo NASL shill.

PLEASE WATCH OUR SPORT, BIG STRONG AMERICANS

I won't be a fan watching those games either lmao

Lionel Messi is very good.

Lionel Messi is very good.

Adulthood is following Euro leagues, while still supporting your local league.

Does this pic prove Messi is the best athlete in the World?

I wonder what did he mean

Spiclets BTFO! how can they compete with the BAC?

Not only good: very good

I would say this is just adidas marketing, but Chelsea switched to Nike and Watt is still tweeting about them. Maybe he actually likes them. Weird.

Why is it weird?

JJ Watt is from Wisconsin. In Wisconsin, the most popular sports are:

>football
>baseball
>hockey
>basketball

In that order. Soccer isn't even on the radar. It's really weird that Watt would become a genuine fan of a soccer team. Imagine if Neymar started tweeting about the Pittsburgh Penguins (an ice hockey team), that's basically the equivalent.

He's a plastic gloryhunter though so it doesn't count

Watt's home state doesn't have a professional soccer team. He can choose whoever the fuck he wants.

As someone from Wisconsin who doesn't watch soccer this is wrong. I hear more local discussion about the Bundesliga and the World Cup than I ever do about the NHL.

We need him to take a photo next to Zlatan so guys don't look so small all the time.

that he is la concha de Messi

>As someone from Wisconsin who doesn't watch soccer this is wrong. I hear more local discussion about the Bundesliga and the World Cup than I ever do about the NHL.

I was born and raised in Northern Illinois, I've got family in Wisconsin, and I've never gotten this sense at all. I guess it depends on what part of Wisconsin you're from but I'm calling bullshit. I would put serious money on the Hawks having more fans than every single Bundesliga team combined, even now that the Hawks are garbage. Do you know how bad Bundesliga ratings are in the US? Women's professional soccer and women's professional basketball draw more viewers. Not international. Professional. The WNBA and the WSoccerLeague or whatever.

I have no idea how much people actually watch soccer here, like I said I don't watch it myself, but I think the Fifa games have had a huge influence on anyone under 30. There probably are more Hawks fans than Bundesliga fans here just because of all the Chicago fans in general, and hockey is definitely above soccer in the hierarchy of high school sports, but if you tried to have a sports conversation with random people at a bar I'm pretty confident you would get more discussion with soccer than hockey.

Guys, I think Lionel Messi might be very good

What part of Wisconsin are you from? While soccer has beocme a lot more popular here in recent years I wouldn't say it really started taking off until about 2005 and even then I hear way more discussion about Hockey than I do soccer. It's not like we have a national team for either sport though so fuck me.

I've been all over the state, but mostly around college campuses so maybe my demographics are skewed. I think I was in Waukesha last World Cup and I remember a lot of people watching and talking about it. Whenever I hear hockey being brought up it's usually oh hey Pavelski lost in the playoffs again or people talking about their high school teams. Doesn't help that the Badgers have sucked for about a decade now.