GOD DAMMIT!!!

The fucking Japs have beaten us again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6sY_bpx_BHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Didn't know they were this good.
I missed the race because of work...

>yet another second week dip from the Dutch

It just keeps fucking happening, we blitz the field in the first week, only to choke hard in the second week.

at least we were relevant for a week

>The fucking Japs have beaten us again.
More like they've bought our coaches and beat us with mercenary coaches
Same goes for many other countries who suddenly are takinmg medals on skating here and there.

you now know what we got through with fencing

4年後、待ってるぜ!!

I understand Pierre.
Can't beat them, buy them. Its awful desu.

キタ━━━━━(`・ω・´)━━━━━ !!

Japanese teamwork again

2016 Olympics 4X100 Men's Relay Final
youtube.com/watch?v=6sY_bpx_BHw

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

キタ━━━━━(`・ω・´)━━━━━ !

Wust looking mad as fuck

At least you got some gold.
In 2012 we got no medal at all in fencing, not even bronze. Absolute embarrassment.

Nice

日本万歳

Have the Netherlands won a medal in an event that didn't involve skating on ice yet?

All countries with all sports do this. It's called progress and it's good for the sport.

Depends. The last thing you want is a brain drain, and it further cements that its less about a country, and more about what coach'/team you have. Especially with sports/events so focused on countries, and less about international teams like say champion's league. For the sake of argument, you can have a rich Botswanian hire a dutch coach to get a couple of metal heads to run speed skating to get a medal. Less country, more coaches. The reverse is also true. Can't beat them, buy them out. Offer them riches and perks beyond measure so long you'll train them to get a medal. Look what happened to France with fencing.
Plenty, it just so happens that we really like ice.

Schaatsen is ook echt een kankersport. Saaiste teringzooi van de hele Spelen en geen enkel ander land boeit het echt.

You can't be serious. People are caring in part about it because we systematically destroy them at it. Look at how much money is being spent on buying our coaches, getting an entire time to get medals at the olympics. Look how much our domination is motivating the others in either getting a team together to stop us our to lure our coaches away.
I bet you watch football and hate winters.

En kijk nu naar hoeveel landen schaatsen live uitzenden. Misschien als er niks anders is, maar niemand gaat er echt voor zitten. De talenten die landen hebben worden gestimuleerd, net als in iedere sport, maar ze zijn bijzaak. Je bent er in feite trots op als 12 jarige het hoogste op de schommel te kunnen in een speeltuin met kleuters. En nee winters zijn baas, en veel wintersporten zijn baas, maar ik kijk nog liever curling dan dat gare rondjes schaatsen. Iedere andere sport op schaatsen is boeiender, inclusief ijsdansen.

日本一!日本一!日本一!日本一!日本一!日本一!日本一!日本一!日本一!日本一!日本一!

nothing personal, kid

>En kijk nu naar hoeveel landen schaatsen live uitzenden. Misschien als er niks anders is, maar niemand gaat er echt voor zitten.
Quite the opposite really, now that we're dropping flies left and right people are (outside here)watching the winter sport more than ever. netherlandswinslol has the same ffect as serena winning over and over.
It has seen a noticeable drop with the dutch audience however, at least by NOS standards, by 500,000.

cute
delete!

any japanese streams or videos wher they talk about this
or do I have to look for it on youtube with my broken japanlish

this

Does height play an important factor in these games? Coz two of those Japanese are shorter than the other nations even when standing on the first place podium.

They had to use a cheat

don't worry we'll get them in the next 4 years

I actually managed to enjoy skating during these Olympics. It's a little annoying how the Dutch anchors denigrate every other sport than long track speed skating though. Apart from figure skating that is, because they respect colonel van Zetten too much, as they should.