Tfw you get into an argument on a lesser board and you don't have your Sup Forumsbros to back you up

>tfw you get into an argument on a lesser board and you don't have your Sup Forumsbros to back you up

How do I beef up my debating skills?

no.1 Have the facts

Facts are racist though

Always have sources to hand.
Don't go for infographics, because many of them are heavily flawed and they often get dismissed as lolpol without argument.

Instead, always have the sources directly. Make sure you read them so you can counter quote mine attempts, and never quite mine then yourself; it always gets found out.
Don't tell people to go back to wherever if they just give a >Sup Forums post, simply ignore them because they won't even try to debate

Sup Forums?

try not relying on everyone chiming in to call your opponent a shill and actually research the subject and use that research to back up your claims?

/his/ in this particular situation, but it often happens on Sup Forums as well

Here's a redpill for winning on imageboards:

use a few phones and proxies to simulate a consensus that agrees with you and mocks the other side.

EVERY TIME I bother to use this, even here on Sup Forums, the other people slink away, melt down, or ragequit.

Anonymous imageboards breed weak minded little nerds who don't know how to handle being on the losing side of consensus.

this is what your hugbox culture has brought you.

You stared into the abyss, user.

You became the merchant

make THEM answer YOUR questions which are designed to make THEM look BAD

this is liberal debating tactics 101

READ

READ

READ

READ

I CANNOT EMPHASIZE THIS ENOUGH

READ BOOKS on Sup Forums related topics, fiction, etc... and dont stop.

Sup Forums has significant levels of low education posters who are too damn lazy to study and form their own opinions.

DO NOT TAKE OPINIONS/VIEWS HERE CARTE BLANCHE - always do your own research, fact check all that you can, and form YOUR OWN opinions, don't become another mouth piece for Sup Forums (read: a mouth piece for the views of edgy teenagers and lonely weeb autists)

Good for him. That's pretty much the way to go these days.

When I see someone doing that (and it's easy to spot most of the time) I normally ignore the thread you're right , but it's because i don't want to talk to one autistic faggot who has multiplied himself

have a large vocabulary. liberals love to use big words.

I usually don't get into arguments on other boards. But yeah, have sources on hand. Molymeme and Black Pigeon usually list sources under all their videos.

Usually it's just easier to insult and meme your way out of it. That's how 99% of the ''arguments'' start on other boards.

pretty much.

but I use it to destroy the merchant and their work, so.. meh

call him a faggot

What was the issue? Were they stating facts you felt were misleading? Were they stating opinion as if it were fact?

>wasting your time arguing with people who clearly will never be swayed

There's a heated discussion on /his/ as to why you can't criticize Islam like you criticize most other religions, namely Christianity. Everything on that board devolves into "go back to Sup Forums, skinhead". You can't have a rational discussion because the mods are terrified of the place becoming another Sup Forums

This might work, but you have to admit that it's a little fucking pathetic that you're willing to go to such extremes just to anonymously BTFO somebody who is also anonymous in a forum that maybe a dozen people will read for a few minutes and forget forever. Truly, nobody could justly complain that life was too short after engaging in actions like these.

Read and study. Actually have and defend your own fucking opinion instead of trying to be part of the Sup Forums hivemind. It's nearly impossible to defend an opinion that you yourself don't believe.

Historical revisionists are mentally ill and need to be gassed

No kidding, if they are willing to do that then they will never relent and it is a waste of peoples time.

It isn't that you're right or wrong, it is that some people realize you are a waste of time.

Alright lets start here - how did you engage in that debate? What was your thesis and what did use to support it?

If your own argument was flimsy or just not there, it can easily be dismissed.

/his/ is just a circle jerk about "muh sources". They are able to absorb the information in books but rarely are able to "connect the dots", meaning politics, economy and history. As long as they have a historian to "look up to" they´ll believe anything he writes at face value.

Literally useless people.

> not having the ability to sway people

You think all redpilled cunts got redpilled by themselves, by some random epiphany? Even if you don't have the ability to redpill some fucking faggot you might get them thinking or at least redpill some bystander who overheard you.

I hate defeatist attitudes like that, git gud m8.

I also go to /his/ and while I don't always agree with their politics, I will say it is a much better board generally for actual informed discussion/debate, especially when compared to Sup Forums. I'll take peole who actually read over those who don't any day, especially since "connecting the dots" is meaningless without cited supports to back up your thesis.

This.
We must be clear with our message, we have argued the same points over and over without ever getting properly debunked. For people to ignore the objective truth is incurable ignorance, and there is only one solution left.
Join or die.

Don't leave Sup Forums so you stop polluting other boards

Polluting? We're culturally enriching other boards.

Can you suggest any good books to read?

It's actually sad that Sup Forums acts exactly like refugees when on other boards

>not recognizing the difference between people who can be swayed and those who can't

contain yourself

Am I the only one seeing this?

Yes

How about you don't talk about politics in other boards?

Fucking idiot.

>now you realise that Sup Forums is an (((echo))) chamber

How's it sad though? The leftist argument for integration is basically that ideology(/culture) is primarily enforced by your environment and moving people from one place to another is always followed by assimilation. So they should want Sup Forums to visit as often as possible if exposure is always followed by assimilation.

There is not really any such thing as debate, especially with a bluepilled liberal or cultmarx victim, because the difference is in unconscious contextualization, and they will rationalize away all the facts in the world until they get "mugged by reality." Your best hope is just to leave one sourced solid indisputable fact that really makes them think.

Because I don't want apes who throw shit around on my main board.
Fucking normalfags

Depends on what topics you want to study/what you need to learn.

To quote /lit/ memes - start with the Greeks, like Plato's Republic.

When I get home, I'll probably start a thread and share some recommended lit links and graphics as well.

2. Be Racist

Most people can be, even if just by a little; which is fine as people usually never change their ideologies over night, rather etch closer and closer over a long period of time.

People who cannot be convinced by anything or anyone are rarer than you seem to believe they are.

It's not even about politics, you say something non-PC and you get so many redshit tourists jumping on you.

Lurk more faggot.

Maybe I just get in debates with retards constantly but i rarely lose

Why would you say something not PC? Or something PC at all?

Which boards do you even browse?

I guess he started ranting about jews on some strange tangent

Thanks user

Ahmed, you have to realize there are parts of the world that aren't under sharia law.

Are you somehow implying that muslims like jews?
Because holy fuck you're american alright

www.yourlogicalfallacyis.com

Read everything on this website and make sure you understand it.