>TV audience getting redpilled
>Cut to commercial break
>“Sad that emotion trumps facts and rhetoric thwarts honest discussion.”
How does Don Lemon still have a career?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58
accessatlanta.com/weblogs/buzz/2013/aug/02/fact-checking-cnns-don-lemon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>In his memoir, Transparent, Lemon came out as gay[6] and discusses colorism in the black community, and the sexual abuse he suffered as a child.
>gay
>colorism
I guess I answered my own question. He's impossible to fire.

>ID'D
fucking mass media is making everyone retarded

why wouldn't he just denounce BLM?

>don lemon is 50

>>“Sad that emotion trumps facts and rhetoric thwarts honest discussion.”

link to the shit he said after the commercials?

Not a conversation

He won a reward for worst journalist in 2014. He's a fucking idiot.

cnn is a leftist mouthpiece

Donnie is a puppet

they literally put an entire arm up his willing ass before each broadcast

gtfo

he looks 35 at most

>How does Don Lemon still have a career?

Gay
Black
Liberal

Let's dispel with this fiction that Don Lemon doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing.

>Height: 5′ 6″

he actually iss....

blacks dont crack

I'm actually watching it right now haaha

youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58

I thought this was bait at first but - holy fuck

How does this nigger have the essence of the fountain of youth?

That's funny because both Lemon and Rubio have something in common.

jesus fuck

Wow, those daily semen injections really do the trick!

David Clarke is based black man. This just proves there is a difference between niggers and blacks.

funny you mention that. he's basically the epitome of "white devil", but with dark skin, so they can't touch him.

>tfw from Milwaukee
>tfw voted for Clarke

I like clarke more but lemon has had points before

>accessatlanta.com/weblogs/buzz/2013/aug/02/fact-checking-cnns-don-lemon/

>"Just because you can have a baby, it doesn't mean you should," Lemon said. "Especially without planning for one or getting married first. More than 72 percent of children in the African-American community are born out of wedlock. That means absent fathers. And the studies show that lack of a male role model is an express train right to prison and the cycle continues."

>"You want to break the cycle of poverty?" Lemon said. "Stop telling kids they're acting white because they go to school or they speak proper English. A high school dropout makes on average $19,000 a year, a high school graduate makes $28,000 a year, a college graduate makes $51,000 a year. Over the course of a career, a college grad will make nearly $1 million more than a high school graduate. That's a lot of money."

did he actually say that ?

no way.....

>mfw i'm taller than don lemon

>How does Don Lemon still have a career?

He's a faggot and a nigger. He has bonus diversity points.

Doesn't Lemon get criticism from every side all the time?

David Clarke is fucking based.
he buys DNA Force, Livershield and Super Male vitality from infowarstore.com

He hides behind the "I'm a non-biased journalist" lie.

>emotional facts

>Anderson Cooper is 49

they're both gay?

They stick their dicks in other men's assholes, yes.

Well, he clearly did not read the study, he clearly only read the headline, because Lemon was completely right about what the study said... however, Lemon did try to deconstruct his responses by saying changing the subject and answering the questions with questions were not legitimate extensions of the conversation. I'm looking at a bit of an ignoramus (with good points) versus a great manipulator with no points. There wasn't much that was done here other than to highlight that CNN was expecting this man to react differently than he did and play ball with their narrative.

He was openly anti-BLM in the past, my guess is CNN arms the cameramen and tells them to shoot if breaks the narrative.

CNN knows the guy. He's been on tv a bunch of times before this. They knew he would go off script, which he usually does, especially with don "stoke the flame of racial disdain" lemon. They used him as a putts to make arguing with stats seem like a disingenuous attempt to derail the cops hate niggers narrative.

The black cop man may not be the smartest dude(police departments have intelligence ceilings) but trying to bring focus on the general criminality of black communities is the only way to begin fixing the problem. Running around bitching about racism that doesn't exist and chanting for murder makes nothing better and doesn't even make sense.