Where were you when the Ottoman Empire rose up again

Okay guys, I am not kidding you, what should I do?
I already have my bob (bug out bag) because Sup Forums suggested creating one a couple of months ago.
But where do I go? USA? I don't want to get involved in the civil war that's going on there...

Also, this is the current situation like it looks to me:

Where were you...

> ...when people of Turkey realized that not Erdogan is the thread but the rest of the world is (at least the bigger one)
> ...when neo-Ottomanism is now an accepted opinion in Turkey
> ...when the arabic countries will unite to join Turkey, again
> ...when Bosnia will join Turkey, again
> ...when Turkey will start conquering, again
> ...when Turkey will succeed in its conquest, again
> ...when everything Atatürk build is now crumbling apart, and the people are fine with it
> ...when Turkey will become a religious state again
> ...when people of Turkey realized that religion took a big part in winning back/defending the country
> ...when OP revealed his sick English skills

Also, Turks won't stop waving their falgs where I live, they are now completely gone [mad].
They're also playing the Ottoman march song on their phone speakers in public transit.

What do I do Sup Forums, please help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=36sO84Hq6kw
youtube.com/watch?v=XIR1iUpwZhs
youtube.com/watch?v=7sl4XCVmoXg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ulg1ahV552g
youtu.be/ZGw5DKX6U6w?t=207
youtube.com/watch?v=7nj8fCjGRAg
youtube.com/watch?v=6YqcIFIzOPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>But where do I go? USA? I don't want to get involved in the civil war that's going on there...
Who would want a coward too afraid to defend his lands?
Kill thy self

I don't care at this point, I told my country what to do but they didn't listen. I won't fight for the califat of Germany.

Immediately contact Merkel.

Get her to import more Turks.

Continue to disrupt and destroy the EU from the inside.

rot in hell u despicable human being

The only thing you can do is too kill all the Turks you know, and I am not going to join the Turks.

Flee to some obscure island. That's what my father said he's planning on doing in the next few months.

Some little-known place somewhere near Australia.

That's not funny...well, it's funny in a fucked up way, because everything is lost.

Yeah, and end up in prison and probably sill be there when the Turks come.
"What's he in for?" "Killing a bunch of Turks."
You see where this is going?

Come to Canada. Lots of wild edibles, fresh water, wild animals to hunt and plenty of land to roam during the end of times happening. You will have 8 months of the year to almost 10 months to experience warm weather in preparation to the cold months. So during the biggest happening world wide when everything bugs out, you can survive easily. There will be a good chance to find a firearm as well in Canada, lots of them for out population. I think everyone in the "know how" would survive easily here with minimal human contact.

We could even become friends, Hans, and find wifes together for maximum survival as tribesmen.

That's honestly what I was thinking...I have enough money, so that shouldn't be the problem...

> Canada
Sorry mate, but you won't be save for much longer, since 'The United States of Black Lifes Matter' will slowly realize, that it's friendly neighbor "does not have enough diversity in it's leading positions". Again, I'm sorry

World war 3: The world against Islam

100% my prediction, screencap this. 100% or I shall be known as a liar for the rest of my life.

I honestly dont think the Turks could handle the Kurds in Iraq and syria, plus they have Kurds within their borders, Syria is such a shitfest if another nation joined a ground war in the region who knows what would happen, but I dont think any outcome would resemble winning.

I actually hope that erdogan goes full dictator now, says fuck you to the US/NATO shills and goes into an alliance with russia and china, stabilizing syria in the process and the middle east in general. All the muslims from that area probably will move back again because they actually barely want to leave their home (only africa niggers stay).

This would be a good counter to the NWO agenda.

Latin america. You will be trated like a king. Avoid banana countries like Bolivia an Venezuela and you will be ok.

europe has 2 nuclear powers in france and the uk plus it has us support unless they get nukes all of a sudden they are not conquering shit

Fuck off, we're full.

>Canada
>BLAH BLAH BLAH BLM

Are you fucking stupid? You're here talking about bug out bags and happenings, complete civil unrest and WW3. Madness like that world wide would leave groups like BLM completely bunk.

You really think a vase and unpopulated land like Canada wouldn't be suitable for living freely without worry? Who is going to stop me in 400km radius of untouched boreal forest?

>ALRIGHT NIGS
>We know the last white male is in this, big ass forest
>Lets go find him
Said no one. Canada in all of its wild expanse is probably the best place to survive hands down and I gave you ever reason to understand that.

That is also going to happen, right before this That's not going to happen, because kurds are a minority. Even if all the kurds would join forces they couldn't do shit. Some terror attacks, yeah, but that's nothing new to Turkey I guess.

Again, I'd rather stay here and get enslaved than going to BLM-land.

No one will nuke anyone, that will destroy all lifes on earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=36sO84Hq6kw
>Turkey with the help of Sultan Erdogan reforms into the Ottomans
>All of Arabia and North Africa joins up to reunite under the Caliphate
>Capital moved to Istanbul
>Ottomans are smart, holds off from invading the Balkans for now
>Consolidate power, expand to take over Iran, central Asia, maybe even India and all the way to Indonesia
>Industrialize all these newly acquired territory
>Develop strong economy and good military industrial complex
>Invade Balkans
>Use ISIS cells scattered in Europe to takeover the whitey cucks
>Eurabia is now realized
>New, Islamic Rome now created
>Vatican completely annihilated
>Russia overcome by Islamic "minorities" who easily out bred the prudent whiteys
>USA is fully cucked and secularized
>Latin America is last bastion of Christianity
>Like their Iberia forefathers, expand to colonize outerspace
>Later reestablishes Western imperial hegemony over the rest of the world
Salve Latina America!
youtube.com/watch?v=XIR1iUpwZhs

>its a eurocuck blames the US for pushing leftist values episode.

Wew, you Euros really can't take responsibility for anything can you. Stay and Europe and get raped with the rest Hans.

So.... I guess we'll be the front. Again.

Good thing I managed to get in the reserves atleast, active duty was filled to the brim.

Don't come to the USA. We are the Whore of Babylon. Maybe Russia? The Northern kingdom will be safe at least.

You got me thinking...maybe Canada is not so bad after all, is it? Post pictures of Canadian woman and how is the political climate in Canada?

You are forgetting Israel; they have the strongest army in the middle east and probably won't allow Turks to expand into that region because it's clear that once Israel is surrounded by enemies it will go down very fast.

You are literally the ones who caused this. Iraq, Afghanistan, Al-Qaeida, Project ISIS, etc.
You are probably behind the coup or at least invovled somehow.

Yep. We were in Iraq alone. Completely alone, and completely our plan alone.

We also were the ones who decided to import the rapefugees en masse. And were also DEFINITELY the ones to imprison German citizens for speaking out against it. Definitely.

Oh wait Hans, that was your brilliant idea! But please, go back to blaming the only country left in the west with national pride from your cuckshed. It literally couldn't bother me less.

You are pathetic if that's what you think about the role the US had in this crisis

>he doesn't want to be part of the race war
You disappoint me, fellow Teuton.

We're okay if the West doesn't decide to support Turkey against us again and intervenes

youtube.com/watch?v=7sl4XCVmoXg

GÜLEN = HORUS
ERDOGAN = ALPHARIUS
ATATURK = EMPEROR OF MANKIND

REDPILL YOURSELF ABOUT JULY 15 AND TURKISH HORUS HERESY

Our women are just like any women anywhere else. The ones worth a damn usually keep themselves hidden away from public cause of how socially fucked the world is. The real girls you want are the farmer daughters or the fitness guru's. Those girls will survive while all the Femnazi's and Land whales will die off in the first few months because they will run out of GIMME DATS from our social inclined political shit show. Our meme of Canada being insignificant is because of our political world stage. We have a do nothing, know no one, liberal arts PM who will let the country go down into chaos like the rest of the world. All the inner city trash and technofags that orbit any city are what makes Canada, A FUCKING LEAF. But ever rural city, town and unincorporated communities are filled with like minded people who care nothing more than their immediate family and friends.

Take it from me, I live in a community of 600 people filled with farmers and tradesmen who do nothing more than have farmers markets on the weekend to reach out to the community. Our closest city is 100km away and again, our nigger population is so insignificant, it won't matter.

Canada is literally the worlds biggest sleepy town that no one thinks of or heard and general just drive through on their way to big ol' America.

Literally a nice farm country with a single restaurant you stop to eat at while you fill your car at the gas station.

Putin will at least to some degree support Turkey; it's in his interest that NATO finally dies. So, are you happy to fight site by site with Murat?

KANKA

>larping this hard
Muslims will never cooperate with other muslims

kek ive nver seen something so stupid in my life

We opposed the Iraq war all the way until our old chancellor was suddenly given a vote of no trust by parliament, causing Merkel to get in. I wonder why; the woman Hillary Clinton "admires" so fucking much. Speaking of HRC, pic related; the refugee crisis is an American production, backed by HRC, Obongo, Merkel, and so on. Meanwhile, our so-called government is actually a subsidiary of your prison industry (look up the "Bundesrepublik Deutschland GmbH") and therefore also set up by your leaders to keep us from fighting back. You won the world war for the wrong side and claimed ownership of us, now at least own up to your mistakes.

But good on you with the national pride; should Trump get in, we could at least rearm and fix this shit.

>.when the arabic countries will unite to join Turkey

lel

> Literally a nice farm country with a single restaurant you stop to eat at while you fill your car at the gas station.
Fuck, that's nice; how much does it cost to live a decent life in Canda (per month)?
Also the girl you posted is ugly, but it's okay, I've seen better (from Canada)

>Romanians have a chance to become the impalers once more and stop the gypsy meme

Depends on where you want to live. You can find easy work here on a farm for $14/hour and live in a nice single room apartment in the city for ~$700 or find a house to rent for ~$1000. Utilities are something else to consider but the only second biggest expense you have to worry about each month is your food.

If you come to Canada, avoid all major cities. Live in the prairies near the mountains. Federal policy is hard to enforce when you live 100kms from any centre.

>Early 2000's
Omg Americans are so dumb they are Christian and have guns lol! Uncivilized idiots! XD
>now
Americans took our guns and made us atheist! Now they made us accept millions of rapists! This is all your doing!

The cycle of eurocucks continues. Good goy blame the US, not the traitors in Europe. Or are they our fault too?

I will probably treat Murat, my greatest ally, in field hospital

See You have to realise that our enemies are the same enemies everywhere. But they are operating largely out of the US for lack of resistance, hence why the blame gets passed to you.

>t. turk erdogan shill
Kill yourself and go back to your shithole

Find a remote area and just live off the grid man, your government is collapsing and relying on some other country to not fall into the same shit you idiots fell into is too risky, just go off grid and live like a man for once

NO YOU!

FUCK YOU YOU WANNA BE WORLD POLICE FAGGOT WITH YOUR FUCKING IDIOTIC ARGUMENTS. YOU ARE ___LITERALLY___ THE ONE WHO'S TO BLAME FOR ALL OF THIS, NO ONE ELSE FUCKED UP THE WORLD AS MUCH AS YOU DID AND NO ONE PROBABLY WILL. YOU INVITED AL-QAEDA, FUCKED OVER A WORKING DEMOCRACY IN IRAQ TO PUT A FUCKING DICTATORSHIP IN ITS PLACE JUST TO FUCK THAT OVER AND KILL LITERALLY MILLIONS. YOU FAKED 911 AND YOU ARE CONTROLLING GERMANY LIKE A FUCKING PUPPET TO BEND OVER AND GET FUCKED BY REFUGESS YOU CAUSED IN A LONG CHAINREACTION. BUT GUESS WHAT BURGEREATING, FAT DISGUSTING, LITERALLY RETARDED MOTHERFUCKER, YOU ARE GOING DOWN! YOU ARE GETTING FUCKED BY BLACKS, BY YOUR 'GREATEST ALLY' ISRAEL AND BY EUROPE, BECAUSE AFTER BRITAIN LEFT, OTHERS WILL FOLLOW AND YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO CONTROL THE EU ANYMORE. FUCK YOU SO MUCH, JUST FUCK YOU!!!!!!

Just don't want Euros falling into divide and conquer tactics is all. The US is probably Europe's last chance at this point. But our current leadership isn't going to be the one to do it.

No need to worry.

If they are going to attack they will probably use the turks usuall zerg rush tactic, that will probably lead to their ''army'''s death.

Pic is true turkish soldiers

>I already have my bob (bug out bag)
>german flag

isn't that some joke from the simpsons?

Iran, Lebanon, Syria and the steppe countries don't really deserve it IMO. The rest can burn.

You - back off. Your grievances are somewhat legitimate, but that doesn't change that we'll need all the allies we can get in this war; what you are told about Americans is the same shit the rest of Europe gets taught about "Germans" leading the whole EU. Name the kike, or stop flinging shit.

Me neither, and I am aware. We'll probably all have to part ways once before we really can face the future as a united people; but until then it's vital we don't fall for PsyOps.

We'd be better off not taking random shitholes' unemployables and you would be better off not fighting random assholes' wars for them; that must be and remain our goal. I sure hope Trump is legit, though.

So much taharrush in that pic

Who are you gonna fight for when SHTF? Merkel or another leftist government? They will ship right-wingers off to die and let the muslims take over on purpose.

Germans have no choice but to flee, the upcoming civil war is rigged against them. They are being targeted for a hard genocide by their own zionist occupied government in Berlin.

Good countries are probably: Norway, Denmark, Austria (countryside, avoid Vienna), Bretagne in France. If you have some money saved up (10.000+ euros) , Hungary or Poland or Czech Republic. Poland in particular looks solid. Learn the language and try to fit in. Avoid angry mobs no matter where you are.

Avoid the fucking USA, the nignog presidential puppetand his jew handlers are the ones that want you dead, white man. If you ever browsed Sup Forums, congrats, you're on a high priority target NSA military kill list. Avoid the UK too, same thing. Avoid any anglo five eyes nation and Israel. Sweden too.

Italy, France, Holland, Belgium are about to go up in flames.

If you're a total badass like me who isnt afraid of anything, and if you can deal with thousands of innocent civilians, women and kids, getting slaughtered by ISIS Achmeds and the Merkel zionist government that protects them, you stay and fight. There's little chance of making it through that alive, and UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES can you surrender to the enemy.

Just know that there's no way to save Germany or the german people (and the french/italians/belgians/dutch etc) from what's coming; the upcoming fight is about getting vengeance on those responsible.

And to top it off, have a turkish soldier doing what turks do.

> What do I do Sup Forums, please help

Set up the first line of defense at the Fulda gap. If it fails retreat to the Siegfreid-Line. This Bastion should hold them off.

>Germans have no choice but to flee

We'll kill you if you come here.

Fuck are you talking about? What's going on in Turkey

>> ...when Turkey will start conquering, again
>> ...when Turkey will succeed in its conquest, again
Nothing could be better than for a new Turkey to become militaristic and attempt to conquer European countries or others in this climate.

The whole West hates Islam with a passion now. We just need another excuse to unite against a more substantial muslim enemy than ISIS which is only able to survive by nestling between two failed states.

The Retake Constantinople meme would become a real possibility.

A real mobilization/coalition of US, Russian, UK, and NATO would fucking WRECK the turkroaches so hard it will make all other previous military blow outs seem like kiddy-play.

dude its not the 1900s anymore let alone the 1800s

high number of foot soldiers doesnt really matter all that much with technology and aviation

hell, back then the ottoman empire started to lose because they refused to modernize

now even if they put all their gdp into modern warfare they would have to deal with multiple nations at a time

Ottoman empire as an expansionist empire is impossible.

Unless you mean by birthrates and demography but that will take at least 100 years

Last time I checked (regarding whites) half of South America, a third of Russia, roughly a fourth of North America and some parts of Africa were populated by ethnic Germans. Our blood has inherited the earth even through all those years of our nation's suffering. We need not actually save anything; we just have to remind them who we are. And that boils down to not fleeing at the -first- sign of danger.

Americans are the ones that are responsible that I have to leave my family, friends and other loved ones behind. You can't understand the pain.

Nach dem Putschversuch von vor paar Tagen hat sich was fundamental geändert, die Welt wird nicht mehr so, wie wir sie kenne.

This. So much this.

And from within? Are you mentally challenged, please don't be stupid enough to have 'hope', we are waaaay past that.

They peoples mind have shiftet. Something changed that night, I have enough 'friends' that confirmed that to me.

MOOT!

I understand the pain very well, believe me. I've had to flee the country before. But I've also avowed myself to not leaving it again; the first thing anyone who leaves has to face is that they just removed themselves from a position to prevent the worst. The average white American likes the average native German; they're not our enemy. That's all I'm saying.

> A real mobilization/coalition of US, Russian
Ladies and gentlemen, the American education system!

Also
> US
Kek, so much kek. There's literally a civil war going on in your country, you aren't even considered a first world country anymore. Race war imminent.

> from within

Duh, like the last time

I wont flee, but I dont blame anyone who does. You just gotta pick your destination very carefully.

If you're an ethnic german male and you flee to an anglo-zionist nation, Canada, Australia, USA, UK, NZ etc, they will kill you when SHTF. No matter your political affiliation. They want you dead. If you're a german woman they'll turn you into a sex slave. And not the kinky kind of sex slavery.

I already have the german secret police on my ass 24/7, they are going so far as to harass my entire family, even moving cops into my sisters house. There's no backing out of this one for me personally, but I'm ready to demonstrate to these stasi zionist assholes who the fuck they are messing with.

When shit hits the fan it will be absolutely brutal, it will be everywhere and there will be total chaos. Dont let the fucking shell shock stun you for a second, and most importantly: DO NOT LET THEM ARREST YOU OR TAKE YOU ALIVE. Go out as a free man with dignity and take them out with you if they come for you.

Sure, ossikanacke, but don't forget. The Jews hates you and a large chunk of the British population hates Germany, because we won the war but somehow you managed to have a better economy.

> The average white American likes the average native German
The average American likes everyone, that's why they're fucked up beyond all recognition. Don't even belive for a second that the American you encounter in this memetier forum is the same as the ones living there. In that aspect Americans are really 'free'.

Kek, you really belive that. Lefties are dominating the country, not even 5% is considered to be against refugees, and not even less than 1% would do ANYTHING against the imminent threat

Today I'm proud to know I have a brother. Freiheit oder Tod.

The thing is that I have been to America. The same problems we face are the ones they believe they're facing. True, most don't realise how bad things are and what their own government's role in things is; and true, for us those countries are not safe. But if we attack our fellow prisoner, we are ultimately no better than the guards.

>They're also playing the Ottoman march song on their phone speakers in public transit.
Oh kek...
youtube.com/watch?v=Ulg1ahV552g

Turkey prblem could be solved 160 years ago if not for eurocucks

youtu.be/ZGw5DKX6U6w?t=207

> these stasi zionist assholes
Who are you talking about, redpill me please

They are literally the ones who put us in the prison. They are the ones who gave the guards weapons and they are the ones that told the guards the we deserve to be punished. If I would be put into a cell with these 'fellow prisoner', I would show him how much better I am than the guards.

LOL, THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE PLAYING. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?

>But where do I go? USA? I don't want to get involved in the civil war that's going on there...

Canada

america has been subverted for a long time, most of us are brainwashed but a sizable amount will fight with you whether you like it or not
t. burger

Make some money in germany and move to Estonia. We use euro and prices are like 60% of what they are in germany so you will live as a rich bastard

I know that it must seem that way, but I tell you: Had they had any idea what was being played, they likely would not have become pawns so readily. Consider General Patton's after-war thoughts on Germany and his (((accident))) shortly thereafter. Consider the West and the Soviets going at each other's throats almost immediately after our side fell. And most importantly, do not forget the ties of heritage. This must be living hell for you and I understand that; but if we are to survive at all, it is abundantly important that we don't attack the only ones who could save this without gigantic loss of more German life.

Estonia has the ugliest women, sorry bro, but that's a unspoken truth.
Maybe if I can find a waifu here in Germany, but most of them are lefties, so I guess that would be a no...

Warum bist du so sehr auf der Seite von den Amerikanern? Die haben 20.000.000 Deutsche gekillt, so viel wie kein anderer. Nicht die Juden, nicht die Moslems, nein, es waren die Amis. Das überzeugt mich nicht, ich traue denen nicht, zumal Amerika selbst nichts anderes als eine Marionette der Israelis ist.

Mach mal kein Drama... du bist glaub ich zu viel auf diesem board unterwegs. Die Türkei wird jetzt ein islamistischer Staat so wie Saudi Arabien... na und? Davon geht die Welt nicht unter. In Deutschland lebt es sich gut. In Deutschland wird sich dadurch absolut nichts ändern außer dass ein paar "Patrioten" den Führer ihres Heimatlandes feiern.

Ich sage nicht: Vertraue blind. Ich sage: Greife nicht an, bis du musst. Schon dadurch, dass sie den Marionettenstatus innehaben, sollten wir uns nicht dazu versteigen, ihnen die Hauptschuld zu unterstellen.

Woher nimmst du übrigens bitte die 20,000,000? Selbst mit beiden Weltkriegen zusammengenommen komme ich auf 12 Mio. maximal; und das insgesamt, nicht nur durch Amis. Schlimm genug, wohl gemerkt. Aber wenn du etwas weißt, das ich nicht weiß, muss ich hier potentiell meinen gesamten Standpunkt revidieren.

Coward

Hey any fleeing germans (real white ones), come to Hungary, you will be treated well (within modest means), we already have some historical german minority, well integrated.

Jobs are plenty but wages are shit (might be five times lower than Germany), but lower wages are compensated with cheap cost of living, and wages for skilled labour is on the rise.

Women are treated well, women can walk alone in the night safely.

Quarter of the youth learn german as a second language, the rest learn english.

Most cars here are germans (not just brand, many used cars are literraly imported).

Spar, Lidl, Aldi basically half the stores are german based, so you would find the meals you are used to.

Geographically close, so you could visit home, while transitioning (until SHTF).

Basically all the tourism is catering to germans around the Balaton.

You could work at german companies here too, Mercedes, Audi, Bosch.

Hungary resist the migrants, and probably will leave the EU when our policians will no longer have any EU fundings to steal.

Football is popular here too, and also played recreationaly.

We have warmer weather than Germany, and less extreme weather.

Found the Roach invader.

>LOL, THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE PLAYING. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?
Oh Hans...
youtube.com/watch?v=7nj8fCjGRAg
Better start get prepared.
youtube.com/watch?v=6YqcIFIzOPA

Come die with us pussy

Forgot to add
>Chicago red-light stop 2017.jpg

Ja, habe eventuell bisschen übertrieben, aber sinngemäß sind die schon miese Menschen und ganz bestimmt nicht unsere Verbündeten. Vergiss nicht die Kriegsverbechen, die Ermordung dutzender Deutsche.

Sounds very nice, but Canada is in a much safer distance to all the crazy shit that is going on right now. But I won't cross Hungary of my list for now, it's a cheaper solution I guess.

CRY ME A FUCKING RIVER, I AM SO DONE WITH YOUR SHITTY COUNTRY. I hope you finally die the death a disgrace to humanity like you deserves. BLM had a looooong way coming and police officers are dieing on the streets, the second we speak. Your country is literally out of the game, the jews are done with you.

Also I'm done for today, have to cry myself in sleep. Have a good night everyone and may god or whatever you believe in be with us

> ...when the arabic countries will unite to join Turkey, again
> ...when Bosnia will join Turkey, again
> ...when Turkey will start conquering, again
> ...when Turkey will succeed in its conquest, again

Then we'll simply unite as well and squish them again like the roaches they are.

>CRY ME A FUCKING RIVER, I AM SO DONE WITH YOUR SHITTY COUNTRY. I hope you finally die the death a disgrace to humanity like you deserves. BLM had a looooong way coming and police officers are dieing on the streets, the second we speak. Your country is literally out of the game, the jews are done with you.

Get a load of this delusional roach. The Ottoman "Empire" rises, eh?

kek

That's scary and impressive at the same time...not your last vid though, disgusting is the only word I can think of. I can't actually believe that they have the same blood in them.

Ich möchte nicht zwischen den Fronten stehen, darum geht es mir. Ich bin nicht daran schuld und ich werde ganz bestimmt nicht für Menschen kämpfen, die genau das befürwortet haben; ich weiß nicht, aber stehe ich mit meiner Mentalität echt so alleine da? Wie siehst du das denn, wie kannst du für Menschen kämpfen, die alles wofür wir stehen mit Füßen getreten haben?

Guess who...?
> pic related

>eurocucks acting like they can rise up and fight
With what, a brick and a bicycle wheel?

>Guess who...?
Another confirmation of the kebab delusion. You think only Jews hate your shitty kind?

Bad news bro, everyone else hates you too.

>when Bosnia will join Turkey, again

then its time to remove kebab

WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM, A ROACH?
YOU ARE THE ONE WHO'S DELUSIONAL THINKING ONLY ROACHES DISLIKE YOU. GUESS WHAT MOTHERFUCKER? EVERYONE DOES, MAYBE ROACHES WERE YOUR ONLY LEFT ALLY, UNTIL YOU TRIED TO COUP'DY'DOOP THEM. IDIOT NATION EVERYONE.

Ich werde sie nicht vergessen. Wie gesagt, man darf nicht blind vertrauen. Aber angesichts der Lage heute glaube ich, dass die unter ihnen, die den großen Fehler bemerken (und, wie man sagen muss, auch bereuen) tatsächlich unsere größten Verbündeten sind. Wenn schon aus keinem anderen Grund als dem, dass sie viel näher am Gehirn des Feindes sind als wir.

Klar heißt das nicht, dass wir unbedingt jeden Freund nennen sollten. Aber wenn wir - auch wenn ich jetzt klinge wie ein Aussöhnungsprogramm - in der Lage sind, die Vergangenheit hintenanzustellen, bis in der Gegenwart wieder eine Zukunft besteht, dann werden wir unsere (und in der Tat auch deren) Tote eher rächen und den vielen Gefallenen eher Gerechtigkeit zukommen lassen, als wenn wir heute, da wir als gleichwie-entfernt verwandte Völker kooperieren müssen, diese Kriegsverbrechen unsere Einstellung bestimmen lassen. Wir haben nie Feinde sein müssen, und dass wir es trotzdem wurden ist das Hauptproblem. "Divide and conquer", wie Sup Forums so gerne sagt.

this whole thread ?

Nigger how retarded are you? Turkey is not important to anyone. And Europe would be best served with a wall between Greece and Turkey to keep low IQ roaches like you out of it.

Ich sag's mal so, 'divide and conquer' haben die hinbekommen, weil ich nicht der einzige bin, der das so sieht. In Amerika haben die Juden volle Kontrolle, und unsere Regierung ist in voller Kontrolle der Amerikaner. Und ich verstehe deine Logik und deinen Hintergedanken auf jedenfall, aber mich bedrückt das so sehr, dass sie diejenigen sind, die uns das alles eingebrockt haben. Idioten wie dieser verblendete Vollpfosten hier sind der Grund, wieso ich nicht daran vorbei schauen kann und niemals Seite an Seite mit einem von denen kämpfen werde.

Naja, aber Danke, dass du dir die Mühe gemacht hast, mich aufzuklären.
Gute Nacht!

Ignore JIDF pls. I am not responding to this shill anymore. How can he be that retarded, his country cause all of this and here he sits counting his shekels and calling ME a roach. This goy got nerves. When we're done sorting out our problems, we will come for you. Mark my words