Rank these three teams from most likeable to least likeable

Rank these three teams from most likeable to least likeable.

Real>Bayern>Barcelona

this

Bayern>Barcelona>Real

Bayern, Real Madrid, Barcelona

aids > barcelona = buyern = halal madrid

Fpbp

this

Bayern, Real, Barcelona

Would be Real first if Ronaldo didn't play for them.

that's like choosing between cancer, aids and ebola

Gotta go with this.

Barcelona > Bayern > Real Madrid

that's the non-hipster non-special-snowflake option

ISIS > Real Madrid > Buyern >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Divecelona

Paint Eraser FC >>>> all

Bayern>Barcelona = Real

exact opposite of this

aids>ebola>cancer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>depression
get me off this wild ride pls

Shoddy Paint Job is the only likable team there.

>aids first
You can't get laid anymore.

buyern>real>uefalona

This right here

>liking real madrid
they are literally the pioneers in big money soulless teams

This.

Barca>Real>Bauern

Bayern > Barcelona >> Madrid

agreed

Betis > all

nice paint skills. which one did you delete, juventus or dortmund?
btw, barcelona, bayern, halal or whichever is the current penaldo team

buyern >>>>>>>>>>> barcelona = real madrid

BARFARTlona would definitely be the most unlikeable club in the world if they still had neymar and alves but since they're not there anymore they are on par with real madrid

yeah
but bayern ruined an entire league
and barca are the biggest cheats around

Barca > Real >>> Buyern

Barcelona, Real Madrid, Buyern Moneych.

Barca and Real are top
Bayern are pieces of shit. They keep buying outstanding players from other teams from bundesliga just to cripple them. Most of those outstanding players either don't even play a single game for bayern or play like shit.
They are basically ruining football in Germany, fuck them.

patrician answer

Underrated post

Atletico

All those three are big cheats. As big teams they get help when playing against small teams. Luis Divez, Divemar, Divenaldo, and the king of them all, ROBBER le dive inside man. Fuck them all.

Barcelona > Bayern > Madrid

PLAYING STYLE:
Right now i prefer the Real Madrid "fuck defense" style of going all out like goal addicts than "le pass sideways and backwards and do shit" which Barcelona is doing right now. I don't watch the lol bayern wins league anymore so i ignore how is Bayern playing right now.

>this anti bayern butthurt

real and barcelona are despicable divers and cheaters, at least >we are honest assholes

bayern is literally psg tier

Muller, Robben are despicable diving cheaters
Barcelona (because of Messi) > Bayern >>>>>>>>> halal
Anyone who likes halal over either is the epitome of cancer and a soulless gypsy/shitskin/spic/slant eye

Muller is a diving cheater? Since when?

This thread is literally just butthurt real/barca/bundes fans. Its pretty obvious that the lesser evil is buyern or barca, barca are bigger divers so its buyern that is most likeable

Barcelona >>> Halal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Buyern

Bayern has no class tho, they always get cocky when they win, and are sore losers when they lose

Barcelona knows how to win and lose, Madrid knows how to win and lose

This

Madrid knows how to lose, barca does not. Buyern didnt last time against madrid but I cant think of any other example, remind me.

>Muller isn't a diving play acting scumbag
Seriously? Amazing how much bias plays into these things

das

barca>bayern> real is objectively correct

whenever Barca lose they blame:
1.other team's tactics, "they parked the bus and didn't let us play how we like!"

2. the pitch, "they didn't cut the grass short enough or give it enough irrigation!"

3. the referee

4. Florentino Perez

Bayern > Madrid > Barca

Real>Juve>Bayern>Barca

this tbqh

the ones that hate barcelona because of diving you realize that iniesta, xavi, pique, messi and other key players of the team never dive?

dont forget that xavi scumbag weeping about we had more time the ball so we shouldve won.

Every fucking time.

Barcelona>Real>Bayern

Tough picks honestly

I'd say Bayern > Barcelona > Real Madrid just based on supporter plasticosity

Haha fucking butthurt Mexican, I've never seen so much butthurt in my life, it must pain you that robben is better than the entire forgettable Mexican team

correct

Or that one time he said that the grass was too long