HOLY SHIT!!!!

HOLY SHIT!!!!

COMEDY CENTRAL IS FINALLY BACK!

Funniest show in years

I want to take you to a gay bar, gay bar, gay bar

Someone gets paid to spam this show on social media right? I bet this is the same guy making these every day.

The sheer fact that someone looks like that sends me into a fury

>Jew doing comedy

all is right in the world

>Jew doing half-assed freshman year sociology lectures with a punchline
FTFY

I hate how you remind me every night that this show exists, OP

>not having a sense of humor

Well, what is it about?

judging by the ad's for it, they made a show about whats hot right now. aka, social and political shitflinging.

Why would anyone watch that ? I watch tv for fun, that doesnt seem like much fun, more like a lecture

>Moshe Kasher

>why do people visit Sup Forums
My almonds, they're activating!

fpbp

What does Sup Forums have to do with anything, why does Sup Forums feel the urge to mention Sup Forums all the time?

Your question was why would someone want to watch social and political shitflinging, since that is what Sup Forums is, I said your question is also asking "Why do people visit Sup Forums", which is an easier one to answer.
Thank you, come again!

You know what's weird? I fucking hate everything but this dude came off like a decent guy who could conduct a regular man-to-man debate with people who disagree when he was on Jim Norton and Sam Monday morning.

But jesus christ this show is the epitome of everything he was talking shit about.

>He listens to Jim and Sam

Why is advertising some kind of evil sin to you people? Yes, social media has tons of advertising, it's where most people in the West visit for like 30% of their day. You'd be stupid not to.

WHITE PEOPLE BTFO!!!!

Is it just more bullshit in the vein of Samantha Bee/Jon Oliver?

stop being anti-semitic

yes, did you really have to ask?

The fact that money changes hands for some douche to enter my space and try to sell me something for his trouble is a multi BILLION dollar industry sickens me on a fundamental level.

The only thing more disgustingly immoral than ad peddlers are the fucking agencies that cook up this nonsense to sell shit people don't really need in the first place.

I haven't really heard of the guy before. Thought there was going to be a show where he tries to communicate man to man with fringe groups without resorting to the same old tactics.

>The name of the show is Problematic

The reason I thought it wouldn't be pandering bullshit is because it's called Problematic. I thought it was called as such to lampoon liberals.

Threadly reminder that this Jew is a beta cuck provider whose wife is still in love with her crazy Australian con artist alpha ex and only married this faggot for his money.

You'd think so but based on the first episode where they spent the entire time unironically talking about cultural appropriation, you'd be wrong.

Don't forget this is the same network that is making a show about their shitty Trump impersonator.

This

Don't they know nobody has cable anymore?

for obvious reasons? marketers are demon spawn.

because normies have no other frame of reference than social engineering and tv.

So he goes live online?

bash the fash

then why do people go to Sup Forums you said it was an easy question to answer but then didnt

Because Canadians are the smartest posters on Sup Forums.