Shows that have the exact same format every episode

>shows that have the exact same format every episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SFtLvkqHIds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it's a "her webcam has been broken for the last 4 years but i trust her" episode

everything with Gordon Ramsay in it

>it's the 'the catfishing person is a literal psychopath' episode

was this kino?

So every TV show?

Supernatural
>somebody gets killed in small hick town
>brothers investigate
>meet qt sheriff/neighbour/hunter
>track down killer with qt sheriff/neighbour/hunter
>kill it
>drive off listening to 80's rock

>it's a max waxes nev's cock with his cum and saliva episode

And the episode always start with a no-name character getting killed by unkown monster (scream + blood splatter on wall) or with one of the brothers in a strange/dangerous situation follwed by cut to black + X hours earlier

trailer park boys, but i like it for that.

Kitchen Nightmares even more so

>I can't handle this anymore I need to take a break
>commercial
>ok we're gonna go back and get some closure
>skype interview with person who got catfished
>face time with cat fisher
>if anyone you know is a suicidal tranny please get help at www.Sup Forums.org

>tfw I look like kinda like max , hair and all
>tfw grey
At least he looks good
Right?

I saw an episode today about this asexual guy with a foot fetish that apparently had like 3 degrees and was getting his certification for massage therapy. when they showed up at the meeting spot he said he had his massage table in his car and its obvious that if its real he just wants to rub girls' feet. he was also on judge brown or mathis suing a girl for rent he loaned her in exchange for letting him massage her feet.

>cue Beyoncé singing while they show a montage of text messages after she gets dumped

They never have normal people on this show, its always some queer obese nigger catfishing stupid white girls

>i'm in like with you
>i'm falln 4u!
>i can bee myself around u!

>white people
>politely discuss the situation

>black people
>they immediately get aggressive, yell and don't want to listen to the other person

Literally every episode.

The only enjoyable parts of supernatural are when the writer self inserts

Fucking pawn Stars. Used to actually be somewhat entertaining. Now it's always:
>3 people
>Expert in shop for obscure piece of trash
>Someone wants a shit ton of money for something that end up being fake
>Have to take something to someone off site

HEAT OF THE MOMENT!

>Dude are you sure you don't want to date this tranny, you said you loved her on gmail!

How?

How does one wax a cock with cum let alone saliva?

Was this funny in your autistic mind?

>she said she had a feminine penis ... it was bigger than mine!

btw I didn't know Max's last name was Resdefault

>that episode where the guy thinks he's been talking to a tranny for 4 years but she turns out to be a real woman and he immediately loses interest

topkek, I didn't notice that

Throughout binge watching this show I have a very hard time believing that these people trust that the person on the other end is who they say they are despite not seeing their face live, not hearing their voice and having a strictly textual conversation for years on end. Are some of these stories faked?

>talk to someone through facebook
>don't ever talk on any voice comms
>don't call each other on skype
>no visual contact at all, and no audio contact except rare episodes
>"lol it's okay i totally believe them"
>'be with them' for sometimes years, some episodes people do it for like 4 years
>"WOW WTF THEY WERE FAKE THE WHOLE TIME?"
This show is so fucking stupid. You have to be literally retarded to get catfished in the modern day. Everyone has their social media linked up these days, people always do snapchat, skype, or facetime calls, tons of other shit. If you're talking to someone online and develop feelings and want to enter a relationship and you haven't seen their face live on any of the aforementioned things, then you're just an idiot and you deserve to be tricked for being so gullible.

My parents watch this dumb show and can't grasp just how fake and stupid it all is.

would you have felt better if I went with "polish" instead of "wax"?

The only tool they have to use is fucking google image search to know if the fag is being catfished or not. These people being catfished are dumb as dog shit if they never thought of that.

The stories aren't faked, but the crew does all of the research beforehand (including meeting with the catfish), so they're sure they're getting the either the most lulziest or heartwarming stories before they start filming.

>You have to be literally retarded to get catfished in the modern day

as someone who used to regularly catfish, its still quite easy. Desperate retarded guys are aplenty online

You'd be surprised how many people are so technologically inept they don't realise you can do that.

Even younger people aren't gaining computer proficiency anymore, since personal computers in the home are being replaced by tablets and smartphones.

My point stands, those people are beyond stupid.

>tfw in online relationship for girl I've been talking to for over two years
>we haven't exchanged pictures yet

It's a black dude, dude.

>it's a the catfish is 300lbs season

Just what kind of an idiot are you? Its clearly the town rapist at this point.

I'm curious, why not, what's her reason?

>2 years
>haven't even seen each other
Just why? How can you not even trade pictures yet? I met my gf online but we traded pictures pretty early while talking on voice programs, then we moved to skype and started camming everyday.

I mean shit dude, you're jerking off to 'her' without even seeing her face or knowing what her voice sounds like. You know you can do that together on cam right?

youtube.com/watch?v=SFtLvkqHIds

They still get fooled though. There was one episode where a couple faked it to get a free trip to meet each other.

>be stoneage of the internet
>trolling in AOL chatroom out of boredom
>someone posts 17/f/my state
>start chatting
>get along really well
>talk for hours online every day for a week or two
>start talking on the phone for hours every day for another week or two
>she keeps wanting to meet
>i'm too terrified cause internet people are regarded as serial killers, and i don't even know what she looks like
>eventually build up the courage to meet her
>at the last minute says she can't meet me at the public mall anymore and tells me to just come to her secluded house
>redflag.jpg
>i still go through with it because i'm a wreckless youth
>ring her bell
>longest 20 seconds of my life
>heart pounding out of my chest
>the door finally opens
>she's a literal 10/10
>mfw

CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON

did you get laid ?

I think I was catfished, but I don't know for sure. We grew apart, they disappeared, and I never found out the truth. It's probably better I don't know.

hhehe you

All MTV shows have the same format every episode though. It's been like that since forever now. It's not meant to be for intelligent people anyway.

Doctor Who

how many girls have you catfished for nudes, tv?

Girls? Zero.

I would first try as me, and if they stonewalled me I would try again as a fake female account. Amazing how many times that worked.

faggot

how does that work? why would they send nudes to another girl if they're not dyke? do girls really do this?

Because girls live to compare themselves with, and ideally one-up, other girls.

and that's it?
she just showed her face whilst you stood there in silence and she shut her door and you went home?

It's not gay, I was pretending I was a girl.

She became the love of my life, but I fucked it up once, managed to get her back, then fucked it up again, and now here I am in my 30's shitposting on Sup Forums at 4am on a Wednesday. The only reason I haven't delved into full blown alcoholism to fill the emptiness inside is because I'm incredibly vain and afraid of getting fat.

>You should've never called me a fat ass Kelly Price
That was some next level shit

fucking americunts and their shit tv

shit what episode