This man is considered a "national treasure" in Britain

>this man is considered a "national treasure" in Britain

Fucking why? All his shows have been shit too.

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2016/04/11/stephen-fry-says-abuse-victims-should-just-grow-up-5809448/
telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/10966212/Does-Stephen-Fry-ever-think-before-he-opens-his-mouth.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I grew up watching him, always seemed creepy.
Anyone that works for the BBC is a pedo

I generally don't understand British preferences in general so I never really thought much of it

I used to love him but I've come to the same conclusion over time. Ever since Blackadder he's always been the least funny person in the room.

He's a posh Jewish faggot, of course the British "elite" want him as a mascot

Ignoring the fact that he's obviously shady as fuck and openly shows that he's a pedophile is a small price to pay

>gay
>pedo
>jewish
>mentally ill

He's a stupid persons idea of what a clever person looks like

>le can read an autocue man

you know you have talent and power when you can be a beloved faggot pedophile

Yep that's the BBC alright

he said " Oh boo hoo your uncle touched you?"
basically saying child molesting is akin to scraping your knee
I'm not for policing what people say but fuck that sounds pro-pedo

>ho ho ho, my little scrumptious butt-munchkin

That poor kid has seen some shit

Yeah, his own on the end of Stephen Fry's fat sweaty cock.

One of the last whites in Britain still alive

The English are a nation of pedos

Because he is a national treasure. Funny, witty, famous, charming, gay... Everything a loser like you isn't.

>pedos are a national treasure in the UK

So was jimmy savile.

My money is on David Mitchell as the next paedo to get outted.
But he is more of a passive peado not a all star peado like Saville

Because he is a lefty.

He's terrible and the only people who actually like him over here are normie scum who laugh and call him 'a national treasure' because they think that's what you're supposed to do.

>Oh hello Mr and Mrs Spencer pleasure to meet you, hope you don't mind my ramming my octogenarian cock down your sons supple throat every night

Dude looks like he has PTSD. Still, anything for those shekels I suppose.

Fuck you , blackadder IV is great.

Mum, dad, I'm Gay
>We know son, we've always known
I have a boyfriend and... we're going to get married
>Ok, Can we meet him?
Yes, here he is, it's giant, bloated, sweaty, fat and heaving 57 year old Stephen Fry
>Oh... god... Stephen Fry... ugh
Good evening, good evening, good evening, I fuck your sons face with my sweaty cock

At least most prostitutes know enough not to parade how they make their money around though. Imagine being known as some fat old pervert's version of show and tell for the rest of your life. This kid didn't think things through; he rolled the dice and they came up snake eyes.

>crowd goes wild

>muh blackadder
literally the only response you luvies can manage. He was painfully one note in that too.

STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE

>WAAAAH STOP POINTING OUT FLAWS IN THINGS I LIKE
kys faggot

He does cocaine with the Queen.

You had no argument you gigantic retard, other than I dont like it

>the Queen
I wonder if she's even aware of Sup Forums as an entity. Do you think shes posts here when she's bored?

I clearly pointed out a major flaw in the character, you cum guzzling git

it's called charity work

Talks horses on /an/
Shitposts military history on /k/
Shitposts colonial history on /his/
Baits on Sup Forums
She'd be all over this place

>when you're such a psychotic that you literally wear the eyeball off some dead guy as a ring but nobody says shit coz you're a 'national treasure'

oh man what I wouldnt give to see the kids family meeting Fry.

>that one person pathetically sucking up to him
>the disapproving uncle getting drunk
>fry doing his usual 'so british xd, schtick

Of all the creepy BBC personalities, why David Mitchell?

You just described Sup Forums, what the fuck are you doing?

Peep Show reference?

his shirt is too clean

Fucking disgusting.

That's only because yanks for whatever reason misheard 'under 13' as 'under 30' and ran with it.
Probably because they are genophobic morons.

He triggered lefties on a few occasions, had to leave Twitter because of the backlash.

>Good evening, good evening, good evening! I fuck your son's face with my fat sweaty cock. Quite interesting, yes.

>Lecherous quasi-pederasts are untouchable in PC culture

Wow, it's just as well that homosexuality and pedophilia so rarely co-occur

So Fry has a legal aged boytoy, who gives a fuck. Rupert Murdoch used to be married to a woman 40 years younger than him.

He's a paedophobe. Sort of like a mega-paedo.

>Your gay son is married to a famous celebrity who is considered a cultural icon and has loads of money

Oh no, the shame! Our son is a gold digger!

One is not like the other. Fag.

True, Murdoch was far better catch money wise

>the boy is legal

how is this any different from old men fucking young pussy you hypocrites?

Everyone's just jelly they aren't the ones getting fucked in their boypussy by Fry.

Because its revolting you fucking homo

>said the Sup Forums poster, before returning to the cunny thread

Yeah, nah fuck off mate

Stop projecting

>revolting
I wouldn't know, I don't waste my time fantasising about what two adult men do in their bedroom.

Sounds like you're a little obsessed with it pal.

I hate the fact that I'm supposed to think gay sex is not gross.
Gay dudes can say pussy is digusting and no one bats an eye.
" Oh yeah I'm really thrilled my son is gay! Its not like I wanted grandkids that are related to me"

You're really intelligent. Bravo, nicely done. If you accept this disgusting shit as normality you're either a bitch or insanely brainwashed.

>Wow, it's just as well that homosexuality and pedophilia so rarely co-occur

This is actually true, statistically. Most peadophiles aren't homos.

He's probably talking about the actual pedos. Ya know, the guys attracted to prepubescent kids. Not the arbitrary fine line from 14 -18 who old hags vehemently defend because they're incredibly threatened by healthier females. Fuck off, retard.

Bullshit, gay dudes dont count 13 year olds as kids.
Sorry Fags that one kid you blew while being a camp counselor might not have been a gay and you have scarred him for life

Why are you so obsessed about something you supposedly find disgusting. Usually when I find something so repulsive I just ignore it, not get into autistic arguements about how disgusting it must me online.

Lol

Oh wow, do you think he browses Sup Forums?

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Yes but nobody shills so hard for Dog poo.
I gotta pretend I have no problem with eating dog shit because it was a personal choice.
If I saw someone eating it I would probably hit them with a shovel

Fry and laurie

Every father of a gay man weeps. Nobody wants their little boy to be fucked in the ass and for the public to all know about it too. Stop trying to normalise something so obviously warped.

>if i saw
how many times have you looked at gay dudes fucking user?

You might need help for this outrage addiction.

metro.co.uk/2016/04/11/stephen-fry-says-abuse-victims-should-just-grow-up-5809448/
>Stephen Fry says abuse victims should ‘just grow up’

telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/10966212/Does-Stephen-Fry-ever-think-before-he-opens-his-mouth.html
>The latest remarks by Stephen Fry about Operation Yewtree, the inquiry into historic sexual abuse, are particularly insensitive
>Just a year later he told Attitude magazine that “the only reason women will have sex is that sex is the price they are willing to pay for a relationship with a man, which is what they want”. Later he tried to accuse the journalist of misquoting him, though a quick listen of the tape showed that not to be the case.
>And now we have reports from a Labour Party fund-raiser hosted last week by Fry, where the ''national treasure’’ stood in front of an audience that included Ed Miliband, and attacked Operation Yewtree, the country’s most high-profile inquiry into historic sex abuse.
>... apparently announced that the law should be toughened up to deter people from inventing claims about sex abuse. “It was all a bit awkward,” said a guest. “There was a smattering of applause, but mostly there was this deadly silence.

This guy, a pedo? Pfft, as if...

Yeah, because apparently if you touch up kids your own gender, you're not homosexual, you're just a pedophile

Literally only well-liked by pseudointellectuals who thought the duo must be funny because they went to Cambridge. Theirs is a fan-base of cowards who are desperate to seem "smart" by proxy. Class based nonsense of this sort is the ultimate source of Fry's popularity.

He was good before QI. Decent actor, decent director, decent comedian. He came off as intelligent, creative and ultimately troubled. Then came the 'national treasure tag' and fucking twitter and he became le bumbling professor man normies love because they think it makes them look smart.

His comedy show IQ is pretty funny. Although his not its funny, that would be Alan Davies

How do people's teeth get blue like that?

*Although his not why its funny

I think they are dead teeth

>the only reason women will have sex is that sex is the price they are willing to pay for a relationship with a man, which is what they want
That's just a fact. Unless you're some cuck who thinks women are "just as into sex as men". For women 95% of sexual encounters has more to it then just "i'm horny and I want to get my rocks off."

>apparently announced that the law should be toughened up to deter people from inventing claims about sex abuse
This is also true. As it is right now any woman you come into contact with could permanently ruin your life on a fucking whim user. All it takes is one accusation and goodbye job, goodbye friends, goodbye family.

BBC
Buggering British Children

the souls of young boys must leave a blueish stain

he used to be great. a bit of fry and laurie was hilarious and he was very good in blackadder.

It is humiliating for a child to come forward.
Women get lots of support and a slam dunk in the court of public opinion.
Kids have no power and peados go for years without getting caught.
Will nothing sway your opinion of this man?

Who said anything about children? All those quotes are him talking about women user.

>telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/10966212/Does-Stephen-Fry-ever-think-before-he-opens-his-mouth.html
>And now we have reports from a Labour Party fund-raiser hosted last week by Fry, where the ''national treasure’’ stood in front of an audience that included Ed Miliband, and attacked Operation Yewtree, the country’s most high-profile inquiry into historic sex abuse. He said that ''fewer than half’’ of the people arrested had been convicted of the crimes (this is actually on a par with conviction rates for sexual offences generally, but never mind), and urged the audience to remember that “people are innocent until guilty”. He is said to have singled out Keir Starmer, the former director of public prosecutions who was also present, for criticism, and apparently announced that the law should be toughened up to deter people from inventing claims about sex abuse. “It was all a bit awkward,” said a guest. “There was a smattering of applause, but mostly there was this deadly silence. And Ed looked as if he had swallowed a wasp.”

Good fucking god, just skip the prosecution entirely and put a bullet in this scumbag already.

never seen wooster and jeeves op?

Its like the catholic church, people just don't want to think people they like fuck kids.
And its not gently fucking, they are mean and sadistic hombres

>'fewer than half’’ of the people arrested had been convicted of the crimes

> “people are innocent until guilty”

Literally nothing wrong with these statements even if he's talking about allegations from children, which again it does not say at all.

Time to investigate Fry, it seems.

> (this is actually on a par with conviction rates for sexual offences generally, but never mind)
and he attacked
>Operation Yewtree is a police investigation into sexual abuse allegations, predominantly the abuse of children, against the British media personality Jimmy Savile and others. The investigation, led by the Metropolitan Police Service, started in October 2012.

He Wishes jimmy saville didnt get caught because he could be next

I'm sure the kid's father will be very angry when he asks some money from his son to pay the bills once Stephen dies in a few years and all his millions goes to the guy.

Only a complete retard wouldn't do the same.

There is nothing to be said to you.
people like You enable this

What? are you a outer space jew who cant rap his head around something that doesnt revolve around shekels?
Dudes dont want to whore out their sons for cash
Shocking I know

Go cry to your safe space about it, cuck. Innocent until proven guilt is what western liberty and freedom is based upon.

achtually it was based on traditions - but those are being eroded and society is coming to an end.

does no one find it weird how he became a big fan of oscar wilde at university and that he strongly resembles him and has the same sexual degeneracy

I was talking more about the kid, he saw an opportunity there and took it.

Unless you want to be a wagecuck for the rest of your life, anyone with even the slightest hint of ambition would've done the same for a few easy millions.

How do you know the dad isn't a gigantic fan of Stephen Fry and isn't proud as fuck that his gay son managed to score himself such a catch?