WAS SO PROUDLY STREAMING
NOW THE MART NEEDS CLEANING

I can see nothing, everything is black

>I can see nothing

how is that even possible?

are you sure about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ

jej

Why the Stars of David? The dominant religion here is Christian and even after that I believe the next most common is Atheism

Can't tell if bait or not

I'm positive, I can see nothing at all

DONT UNLEASH IT

No, NO!

Do you know how the Americans first came into being? They were Anglos once, taken by the dark powers. Tortured and mutilated, a ruined and terrible form of life. And now, perfected: my fighting Amerimutt.

...And whom do you serve?
>ISRAEL

ok ok, it was funny at first

"haha, look at the american, he isn't racially pure"

Yeah so what?? I am a mix of European ethnicities. And probably a bit of african or something too since my hair is curly. But who cares? I am legally white

Actually the worse thing is racially pure Europeans who are so stuck up about their own ancestry, it doesn't even matter. Stop thinking it makes you suprioer because it doesn't.

Yeah so what?? I am a mix of European ethnicities. And probably a bit of african or something too since my hair is curly. But who cares? I am legally white

Actually the worse thing is racially pure Europeans who are so stuck up about their own ancestry, it doesn't even matter. Stop thinking it makes you suprioer because it doesn't.

>ok ok, it was funny at first

>"haha, look at the american, he isn't racially pure"

>Yeah so what?? I am a mix of European ethnicities. And probably a bit of african or something too since my hair is curly. But who cares? I am legally white

>Actually the worse thing is racially pure Europeans who are so stuck up about their own ancestry, it doesn't even matter. Stop thinking it makes you suprioer because it doesn't.

HE COMES

>ok ok, it was funny at first

>Yeah so what?? I am a mix of European ethnicities. And probably a bit of african or something too since my hair is curly. But who cares? I am legally white

>Actually the worse thing is racially pure Europeans who are so stuck up about their own ancestry, it doesn't even matter. Stop thinking it makes you suprioer because it doesn't.

እሺው Ok, መጀመሪያ ላይ አስቂኝ ነበር

"ሄሀ, አሜሪካን ተመልከት, እርሱ የዘር ንጹሕ ነው"

አዎ ምንድን እኔ የአውሮፓ ጎሳዎች ድብልቅ ነኝ. ጸጉሬዬ ከልክ በላይ ስለገባ ትንሽ አፍሪካዊ ወይም ደግሞ የሆነ ነገርም ሊሆን ይችላል. ግን ማን ግድ ይለዋል? ህጋዊ ነጭ ነኝ

በርግጥም የከፋው ነገር በዘራቸው ምክንያት ንጹህ ቅድመ አያይዘዋል. ማሰብ ካልቻሉ ራስዎን ለመተርጎም ያስችልዎታል.

>Οk οk, ήταν αστείο στην αρχή

>"Χαχα, kοίτα τον αμεριkάνο, δεν είναι φυλετιkά kαθαρός"

>Ναι, kαι; Είμαι ένα μείγμα Ευρωπαϊkών εθνιkοτήτων. Και ίσως λίγο αφριkάνιkη ή kάτι παρόμοιο αφού τα μαλλιά μου είναι σγουρά. Αλλά ποιος νοιάζεται; Είμαι νομιkά λευkός.

>Πραγματιkά το χειρότερο πράγμα είναι οι εθνιkά αγνοί Ευρωπαίοι που είναι αλαζώνες για την kαταγωγή τους, δεν έχει σημασία. Σταμάτα να νομίζεις ότι σε kάνει ανώτερο γιατί δεν σε kάνει.

Holy fucking shit

hurrragh bahga barghhh

kek

10/10

What's funny to me is making fun of Americans for being disgusting idiots. I am not at all hung up on race.

La criatura de las tinieblas

pay denbts

The thread that started it all

do u have a link to the archive?
will reward with love over the internet

archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/80720007/#80720007

desuarchive.org/int/thread/80724727/#80733460

The above is what I meant, but I remembered wrong. I remember athe french poster linking a video of youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas with the mutt I posted earlier, which spawned so many american threads with the same video and %face pictures mods considered it spam. is closer to the source to be honest.

Based finn polish alliance

Someone post some rare mutts for my collection, please