What is the expression on mike's face trying to convey?

What is the expression on mike's face trying to convey?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/2594151/federal-budget-2016-syrian-refugees-could-cost-taxpayers-nearly-1-billion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why the fuck am i listening to this right wing retard

"How can one man be so based?"

>Leaf
>Calling others retarded

>Will he say "Et Tu Michael?" when he bleeds out?

I'm calling you retarded. I have 600 more of these.

This but this thought is overshadowed in his mind by an extreme urge to suck dick so he can be vice president.

They have such terrible chemistry. It's like watching a comedy routine. Just imagine if Trump had picked Giuliani, Gingrich, Christie or even Ben Carson. Did Giuliani decline his offer? Trump/Giuliani would have been the ticket to win New York state.

lol i'll never get tired of that fat fuck.

Christie is funny too

>I have 600 more of these.

Then post away, you halfbred chink. Watch what effect it has on the respect of Canadians on this board or the fact that your economy is in shambles.

(Pro tip: nothing will change).

Kys tb1000%h

He's pooping.

It's the expression of a man listening carefully and thinking critically.

If it's foreign to you, it's either because you hang out with people who have their views predetermined by either religion or progressive ideology (so they don't need to think), or you just spew shit all day that others recognize as blather.

I'm guessing you're more familiar with the blank "I'm politely pretending to listen" facial expression, or eye-rolling. Amirite?

"God I bet his dick is monstrous. Melina is soooo lucky..."

>didn't watch the interview

lol gee i wonder whose fault that is

>I will kill you during your sleep

it's a private msg only white people unnerstan

Feels

really makes you think

globalnews.ca/news/2594151/federal-budget-2016-syrian-refugees-could-cost-taxpayers-nearly-1-billion/

how is determining fault going to bring your past back

>such a fucking retarded right wing moron, that he doesn't understand the difference between economic growth and budget deficit.

Just kill yourself. Your stupidity is incurable.

I want to move to the United States to take advantage of the thriving Obama economy.

November can't come any sooner.

I want out.

Playing the victim card
#Nice

When Conservatives plunge their countries into recessions, it doesn't count.

When Obama has the longest job creation streak in American history, he's the worst president ever.

looks like he is going to bust a nut on trump

>such a fucking retarded libcuck, that he doesn't understand the relationship between wasteful spending and it's negative impact on economic growth.

This is why nobody will ever take take you seriously on this website.

the world is recovering from a burst property bubble (the seeds of which were sown by Bill Clinton, incidentally) so it's not that surprising jobs are being created

That's a coincidence, I'm sure. Post more in order to convince me.

You know you can have a jobs increase in a languishing economy right?
>have 1 full time employee at 30k a year
>lay him off
>create two temp positions for minimum wage
>lay off and re-hire temps often
>go through six temp workers after laying off one full time employee
>claim you created five jobs this year

the type of jobs, longevity, and benefits are even more important than total numbers. In that regard the US has not been improving since the manufactured 08 crash.

Obama job creation is 95% full time.

Try and fail again right wing retard.

The vacuum of dead space.

That's over a six year period. How much of that is due simply to the fact that, over the course of his presidency, the population has grown by something like twenty million?

>employed, usually work full time

And your dumb ass doesn't know the difference between part-time and temporary work.

You can work 40 hours a week but you might only work the position for a month before the temp agency turns you out again. It's easy to go through 4 or 5 jobs in a year at some temp agencies. You bet your ass that each time it was counted as job creation, all full time positions.

Maybe you better learn the terminology of the things you are talking about before you open your dumb mouth to dunk on 'retards'.

Also in case you didn't notice there's a reason the word 'usually' is in there. It's so they can include temporary positions in bullshit stats.

If the question was "Have you been continuously employed for the past year in a full time position?" The numbers go to shit.

There's a lot of metrics to look at that show we really haven't recovered from the 08 crash. I don't even know if there's anything Obama could have done to improve the situation, a President doesn't have magical levers for the economy. But his administration is dead set on cooking the books.