Mark Hamill hates Disney's Star Wars

youtube.com/watch?v=vXD0X1_Puyw

youtube.com/watch?v=wBTJIqbh1Wc

youtube.com/watch?v=2qLXcl5uCK0

youtube.com/watch?v=6JfsysjFbD0

Just like I expected, we will have to buy novels, comics to understand the movies because Disney are too lazy to show all important bits relevant to the story.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4ESOrF_u1hg?t=56
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw this looked more realistic than leia in RO

Where's this pic from?

youtu.be/4ESOrF_u1hg?t=56

what? When does this image appear in the video. I don't remember seeing it

Mark is just mad no one cares about him anymore.

about 1 minutes in; I timestamped the link

WTF I seriously don't remember Sheev turning animated in this. Why would they even do that?

Can you stop spamming this shit bro? You hate Disney and New Star Wars, okay we get it. Now fuck off

Ian McDiarmid was like 60 years old when it was shot. Dooku's fights also cgi'd his face onto someone else's body

Hamill is a fan of the series. And I'm sure he loves his character too. I wonder if he would disagree with GL version of Luke.

> we

Speak for yourself nigger, most of this board as evidenced by frequent polls from two years ago despise nu-star wars

Is this that JarJarAbrahams youtube channel? Don't want to give more views to it myself, since it's the same one used over and over; feels like it's being shilled for view counts.

I might watch if it's another youtube channel.

>discussing Star Wars

Do this overcrowded planet a favor and kill yourself, you retarded manchild

Okay that's fine, I don't care. Why do we need three of these fucking threads at all times about it? I feel like this is the work of one or two absolutely hopeless autists with literally nothing better to do trying to somehow get ep.VIII to bomb at the box office, which is laughable.

It's getting really tiresome. Nobody but you and a couple others give a fuck, and I'd suggest finding a better use of your time

>browsing anime imageboards

Do this overcrowded planet a favor and kill yourself, you retarded manchild

It is, it's an obvious shill attempt, and should be deleted

Contrary to the million Mouseshill threads, right?

Someone should copy the videos and host on another channel.

the first video isnt from the jar jar abrams channel and it shows more of the interview so watch that

>we will have to buy novels, comics to understand the movies because Disney has intentionally left hanging plot threads solely for the sake of merchandising

FTFY

Have you read TFA prequel novel? It explains way more that the JJ hack did not and also TFA novel explains way more too about Snoke, Kylo that the hack JJ did not

People say Lucas only cared about money but atleast he respected the films enough to keep it all self-contained in the prequel trilogy.

Who is Snooke?

wow a real shill