LOTR THREAD

Sam > Boromir > Aragorn > Gandalf > Gimli > Merry > Frodo > Legolas > Pippin

This is 100% accurate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NbY1jP1gOaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aragorn > Boromir > Gandalf > Gimli > Sam > Legolas > Frodo > Pippin > Merry

How could anyone compete with Galadriel's riverdancing?
She obviously should be at the top

Théoden > Gandalf > Boromir > Aragorn > Gimli Sam > Legolas > Frodo > Merry > Pippin

Is it just me or is everyone on Sup Forums suddenly in the mood to watch Lord of the Rings again?

I almost get every year that feeling to just watch the whole thing over again.

Does LOTR have the best fucking cast in history

Aragorn > Legolas > Boromir > Gimli > Gandalf > powerlevel > all the fucking hobbits

For me it happens every year around Christmas

yes

What are some moments that you absolutely hate about the movies.

For me its Legolas over the top godlike stunts he pulls off. Specially when he kills that fucking Oliphaunt on his own. And also the ghost army.

Sarumans death being cut from the theater release. Also revealing Gandalf the white in the trailers.

>all white
um try again sweetie

i can literally feel the energy in this pic, i can smell the grass and feel the air. you can just imagine a few crew members sitting at tables near by with some lunch and extras hanging around enjoying themselves.

Sam > Merry > Pippin > Gandalf > Gimli > Aragorn > Legolas > Frodo > Boromir

I hate you

Ruined

FELLOWSHIP TIER
>Boromir
>Sam

BRO TIER
>Aragorn
>Frodo
>Gandalf

AVERAGE TIER
>Merry
>Pippin
>Gimli

BORING TIER
>Legolas

wtf why didnt they cast an actual dwarf as gimli

Because actual dwarfs have weird proportions and a bunch of other health issues related to their dwarfism. That being said, however, they did have a few dwarfs on set as body doubles for some of the hobbits.

Related
youtube.com/watch?v=NbY1jP1gOaA

Pure husbando tier.

But they were so small in the movie

any scene where the camera goes orange and starts to deal with orange, all of the orange open shots of Gondor
make me sick

its as if they added a green filter to the first film, a blue one to the second and an orange one to the last. i hate that colour and the warm, stuffy feeling it gives me.

I hate the last leg of sam and frodos journey, it was only good when they were between the fellowship, farimir and gollum because those characters added more to the scenes, i hate the ones of sam and frodo on their own near mordor.

the Legolas stuff doesn't really bother me desu. The only things that really annoy me are the scene in Two Towers with Aragorn falling off the cliff and elves at Helms Deep. There are other things I'd wish were different like:
>Sticking closer to the books with regards to the Army of the Dead and introducing the Grey Company at the end of Two Towers
> No Glorfindel and Imrahil and Knights of Dol Amroth
> The scene in Return of the King book with the peoples of Gondor arriving in Minas Tirith would have been dope. Above all to show that Gondor is more than just Minas Tirith.

But I can understand why these things weren't included due to things like pacing, making the story relatively easy to follow for people new to Tolkien and to keep the movies at a reasonable length etc.

Literally watched Fellowship tonight because I've had the itch for a while now

Remade Lotr

>nigger aragorn
>eowyn takes up 50 percento of the screentime
>every single white male is now brown or a woman

Why is mommy Cate not in that picture?

This is my worst nightmare

Gondor is weak yes, but in the movies it seems you cant leave them alone for 5 minutes without their empire collapsing

bump for lotr

Ruining my Eowyns moment against the loch king by changing the dialogue. The rest of the scene is perfect. Wk looks good, she looks good, and the fight is nice. But she literally goes from having a bunch of lines to just I AM NO MAN.
Should have just modernized the dialogue a bit