Get females off my ESPN

[Andrew Marchand] ESPN announced that they are expanding their Rachel Nichols hosted, The Jump, to one hour.

Why? What does this bitch have to do with sports?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tScUxpDavxc
youtube.com/watch?v=_E9c_6Jlzac
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tits

Does she know sports or is she just some communications major they hired for lonely guys to masturbate to?
*unzips dick*

>>>>>>ESPN
Well there’s your problem right there. You’re watching lefty propaganda, not a sports show. Switch to a sports show

I actually kinda like her takes on things. What's wrong with her?

She looks like the type of girl to have a bra underneath that dress and her bra strap appears by her left shoulder and you try to play it cool but you can't stop looking at it.

God I have such an irrational hate boner for her I don’t get it

what do any sports journalists have to do with sports?
oh, wait, covering sports is their fucking job.
>hurrrr
>dururrrrrrr

What the fuck does Skip Fucking Bayless have to do with sports, you blathering fuckmonkey?

ahhhh the new standard espn format of
>white woman and 3 niggers talking over eachother while the white woman nervously laughs trying to corral those apes into the next segue but all you hear is aawwwww nawwwww you sees me shinin, dont do's me's likes that!

the only thing on espn worth anything is 30 for 30 and Golic and Wingo.

>Nichols
>White

She a Jew

I don't want fucking women near my sports

I'd rather listen to her yammer about bullshit than that dumb cumdumpster cunt Mia Khalifa

>2006
>Watching ESPN

Didn't know so many women post here

>white woman and 3 niggers talking over eachother while the white woman nervously laughs trying to corral those apes into the next segue but all you hear is aawwwww nawwwww you sees me shinin, dont do's me's likes that!

the one time a month i stop on espn when its not an actual game this is what i see every time lol

Fucking this. She called out Sterling in front of his face when she asked him about ads on jersyes just being nothing but a source of additional income.

Bitch is based.

the jump
sports nation
vs the talking head assholes making loud opinions trying to race bait and talk over eachother
pti
first take
around the horn
highly questionable
vs OUTRIGHT espn race baiting docudramas
all of espnews programming
outside the lines
the undefeated
six part series on rayciss poleece
there was literally a show of 50 niggers called DEAR BLACK ATHLETE with jemele hill and a fucking choir

this is what espn is now. this was a 2 or 3 hour special.
youtube.com/watch?v=tScUxpDavxc

She's a fucking woman. Men don't want to see women commenting and analyzing sports. It's fucking sexist.

Women are meant to be seen not heard

wew

I like her too, ignore the Sup Forumsvirgins.

>my ESPN
get off my Sup Forums Walt

What the fuck are you even trying to say

>watching sjwespn

They only care about women and black people and that's all they talk about. I once turned it to watch sportsnation. The first thing I see is Michelle Beadle yelling at the camera "if you don't support Colin kapernick you're a racist and trump supporter" I'm black and that offended and pissed me off.

Fuck off nigger

KHAZAR MILKERS

Yeah she isn't as annoying as Kristine Leahy or even Beadle. She seems pretty cool.

I think everyone just hates her here because she is a woman. Who cares? If she makes a good point and reports the news, shes good with me.

Why do people here hate it?

>turn it to around the horn
>its a dyke woman, a big fat jew woman, a younger woman who you can tell just started following sports a few months ago and a depressed white guy
>"first topic panelists (insert some rumor of sexual harrasment or something involving racism"
>10 to 15 minutes of virtue signaling

EVERY fucking time

I actually just hate everyone

And I don't want crying manbabies on my Sup Forums but I guess we'll both have to live with disappointment.

>lefty propaganda
This implies that reality has some sort of right-wing tilt, which is demonstrably untrue.

I like her, too

They were reading Twitter comments once on that show. And one of the comments was something to the affect of "oh hes not a good player he plays like a girl" and when it came back to the panel all the guys were laughing except her and she says "that last tweet offended me really uncalled for to cut down women like that"

Except this feminization of sports is demonstrably much more corrosive to society than manbabies on Sup Forums

This is why people are pissed and this is why Trump won

t. Soyboy

Is she better than Cowherd?

W I D E

wtf I hate rachel now!? she made a comment I disagree with! where is the number to complain about it

Honestly, I'm glad people on twitter are sending her death threats. She's a piece of shit.

>This is why people are pissed and this is why Trump won

Wow, you sure got him, Cletus.

You're not being retarded on purpose, are you? You'd better not be.

>this feminization of sports is demonstrably much more corrosive to society
i'm absolutely thrilled to hear how. demonstrate it for us, please

>makes commentary on what happened with the Mavs

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FEMINIST BITCH. FUCK. Does she really think she was really qualified for her job, or did she suck off someone to get there?

Yeah, pissing off males has really done a lot reducing violence in the US. You notice a lot of these school shootings? Instead of letting males fight each other, we have a culture of passive aggressive people which causes them to blow up and shoot people.

SHE IS A LITERALLY A KIKE SHE IS NOT WHITE (HUMAN)

really makes you think...

Reeeing frogs: the thread

youtube.com/watch?v=_E9c_6Jlzac

What did she say that was wrong? She isn't being pushy or anything

MOMMY user WANT MILKIES

>(((white)))

>being this triggered by women
You need a safe space that badly? Pathetic.

Holy fuck you're so autistic it hurts

please don't shoot up a school ok

Awesome 2004 rhetorical device, bro. Is this the edgy stuff the Young Turks are producing these days?

who the fuck watches that shit... oh wait, its a shill thread
mouseshits have no boundries

HIDE, IGNORE, MOVE ON

my thoughts and prayers are already with his victims

>turn on Sportscenter
>anchor team is a fresh-faced blonde girl paired with some mystery meat or halfway-retarded former athlete

every time

Who exactly is doing the "shilling" here? Do you even know what shilling is?

>he really believes this

>thinking women are the problem on ESPN

if they actually analysed the game instead of jerking themselves off and talking about nonsensical shit not even related to the on the field product, people might actually watch your channel.
Highly Questionable and PTI are the only entertaining programs they have

Rachel Nichols is actually alright, unlike turbo dykes Kate Fagan and Sarah Spain, dipshit Mina Kimes or le black power woman Jemele Hill.

>Get females off my ESPN

No.

Clare Balding on BBC for 2018 Pyeongchang. Your argument is invalid.

>what does this bitch have to do with sports
she's been covering it for years and knows more athletes/journalists/front office people than you do lmao

>woman
>know sports

AHAHAHAHAHAH maybe she's been gangraped by nigger athletes, but she doesn't know shit

Christ, British women are hideous. Their only consolation is they’re better looking than the Irish

oh good at least all the faggots have concentrated themselves in here, throw some tripcodes on if you would so I can filter yous please

>ESPN has to validate their outrageous NBA/NFL broadcast contracts that they have to create pointless analyst shows to fill in 5 days a week for the entire year even when these sports go through slow periods in terms of news

It's so bad that they had to borrow Intentional talk form MLB Network because they have no budget left for baseball despite their Sunday and weekday broadcasts.

>Rachel Nichols was born into a Jewish family

you know there sure are a fucking lot of jews for 6 billion of them having died during the holocaust.

Bitching about Rachel Nichols is the equivalent of a drunk driver destroying your car and the first thing you do is check the windshield wiper fluid and complain about it all being knocked out during the crash

t. soyboy

It was better when women had a passive aggression toward sports like "eww i am going shopping babe hand me your credit card sweetie" rather than actually trying to love it.