Ahmed

remove basketball
remove kebab
remove taco

Ahmed, Tyron, Pablo. In that order.

In our case
Pablo, Tyron, Ahmed

Tyrone

Tyrone is the most likely to be a criminal or unemployed.

Ahmed is the most likely to kill everyone or defend someone killing everyone.

Pablo is just really annoying to white people.

I'll take Pablo any day.

Shlomo

Are you in Arizona or something?

pablo at least does a decent job at cutting my grass for 10 dollars, the others are more useless than i am

toss-up between nigger and sand-nigger.

i believe tacos can be socialized if given the right enviro. jamal will never be well-socialized.

Ahmed>Tyron>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pablo

Niggers are violent and dumb but won't try to blow you up or convert you to their shitty religion. I don't have a problem with Hispanics.

Ahmed > Tyrone > Pablo

this

this.
Mexico may send their worst. But at least their worst don't turn into full allahu akbar.

Chaotic evil - Tyrone
Lawful evil - Ahmed
Neutral evil - Pablo

Jesus fuck that's a decision...

Can't we just gass all 3?

At gunpoint, if I really had to choose, I'd have to say Tyrones, as they are most likely to have me at gunpoint. Some mexicans are OK I guess, but few blacks aren't niggers. There aren't enough muslims here yet to pick them.

Tyrone=Ahmed>Pablo

You can atleast reason with Pablo and if all goes well if will not kill you.

With Tyrone and Ahmed, you can't reason with em, they feel no remorse and don't work alongside logic.

>Tyrone
Best case doesn't rob you, worst case forces you at gun point to provide oral sex on him before he shoots you over having no cash and only a debit card on you

>Ahmed
Runs your local gas station or shoots up a club or blows himself up

>pablo
>best case he owns a small company or works construction and his kids either work or go to school

Worst case he robs you and or kills you

Pablo is good to me

CHI

Shlomo

Tyrone is a thug and is a lazy fuck who would rather steal.

Ahmed is batshit insane from being beaten senseless by his father while having religious dogma shoved down his throat since he was a toddler.

Pablo cuts my grass, fixes my roof, and at most only consumes tax dollars that are practically dropped into his lap by democrats buying his vote.

Really, Pablo is like a less-costly version of-
Senior Citizens
Government Employees
NEETs

And unlike the 3 above demographics, Pablo actually works and is a slight help for the services he provides.

Ahmed hands down. There's no helping or negotiating or calming crazy motherfuckers.

Ahmed and Tyron in that order. Pablo just has a stupid accent.

worst to best
tyrone-pablo-ahmed

Si.

La Raza idiots are hostile as fuck to white and hispanic who doesn't support "their reasonale cause", nothing cop brutality can't fix. They will never blow themselves up, also

But your women love taco

The one that shitposts on Sup Forums all day.

Pablo may be some impoverished douche who gets on our nerves but at least he probably has sufficient family values not to turn into a full blown dangerous psycho unlike Tyrone or Ahmed.

Thanks Ahmed

>81802988
nice retarded propaganda, muslims are extremely better than beaners, you could have millions upon millions of muslims the millions wont do shit, but CIA agents will.

You have millions of beaners and you have gangs and criminals everywhere, nearly all of them are criminals or criminal supporters.

these are FACTS.

fuck off kike you already know Sup Forumss answer

d/c thread

t.Mehmet

Tyrone, then Ahmed, then Juan.

Tyrones rob and kill en masse and are everywhere.
Ahmeds rob and kill, but are only in small areas so aren't as massive an annoyance yet.
Juans rob and kill sometimes, but sometimes are OK.

M'n'M's fucking everything up. Muslims, niggers and Mexicans.

This guy gets it

ahmeds get jobs, I'd rather integrate an ahmed than a pablo any day.

def. Ahmed, without doubt

All non whites are the worst.

Pablo>Ahmed>Tyrone

Future generations of tyrones will evolve into Ahmeds so you gotta longer term problem to worry about there

If all Muslims and niggers were purged from Earth we'd be on track to a bright future. Mexican degenerates are plentiful too but the percentage of Mexican-Americans who are decent people is certainly higher than niggers.

Without a doubt though, Muhammads are currently the biggest threat to the prosperity of mankind.

you're propagandized, you don't hear the media speak of Mexicans or blacks terrorizing places but you hear of the CIA agent mission to do hollywood like destruction of image of muslims, what possible reason do muslims have to destroy their image? they are meant to be honorable people as per history.

How are Pablos taking you jobs if they don't work?

NO.
Basketball is cool, kebab and taco are tasty.
If anything, remove dindu, raghead and seƱor please.

Besides, mariachi are cool as fuck so that's one point for the gauchos.

Niggers are just stupid

Arabs are evil

And latinos are criminal

I choose arabs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHAAH

kill yourself

Do you have any evidence for this claim?

Every Muslim I've seen were upstanding citizens, every pablo is a fucking degenerate criminal or criminal supporter.

Their children

Pablo's not really bad at all. I'd say it's a Ahmed's a little worse then Tyrone**, because he'll bomb a building, Tyrone will just rob you.

Ahmed for sure, niggers are just stupid and mexicans are kinda annoying but that's it

blacks have a tribal, superstitious mindset

You can see countless examples throughout history that the next stage in black culture, if there is one, will be the religiousity like we see in the Middle East

Mark my words Africa will be a Muslim continent in the next 100 years

Ignore mossad propaganda and look at the muslim people themselves.

Oh my sweet summer child...

as long as i don't mess with shady shit i shouldn't get bothered by paco and his narco friends

Muslims in the US aren't those fucks we get over here in Europe. Most of them have education and good jobs.

Have you seen a pablo going on a murder spree recently?

yes, I've never seen a Muslim do a crime.

Ahmed then Tyrone. Pablo usually won't mess with you unless you mess with him first.

>Pablo: will commit crimes for food or to protect his family
>Ahmed: will commit crimes that his religion dictates
>Tyrone: OOGA BOOGA GIBSMEDAT FUK WHITE POPLE

The only ones who do crime are blacks and pablos, Muslims just work and go about their business not doing any crime.

Tyrone by a longshot

Turn on the fucking news idiot

Every pablo is a criminal or criminal supporter, every Muslim condemns ISIS and every other criminal association.

La Raza idiots are confined to California.

They literally exist nowhere else but California and inside the aging bodies of crusty old men with ponytails with edgy stickers on their university offices over their door's windows to hide their tears over the fact that nobody gives a fuck about Chicano studies, because young hispanics don't care about getting in touch with a culture that they already live in, or hearing about lies spread by indio-sympathisers: They want jobs.

The Jews
Gas them all

I don't need propaganda, the News is not reflective of reality.

Giga Niggas true form finally revealed?

i'd say pablo is chaotic neutral cause he is just out for himself and his kin and will gladly take advantage of whites

Tyron, Ahmed and then Pablo

>muslims blowing themselves up
>mudslime killed chinks on a train in germany with an axe
>muslim gunning down a frog some time ago because "pedo prophet was offended for being drawn by a kufar"
>mussie nigger killed more frogs at a kike market in france
>only fucking "religion" that convert others y sword and not words like normal human beings
>mudslime ran over french kids and shot at a crowed of kufars
>hurr durr muh propaganda n shiiiet

Tyrone.

Its always Tyrone.

If it wasn't for Tyrone the west would be strong enough to fight off Ahmed properly and not even think they need Pablo.

Tyrone started the muh diversity shit and gave it a good face in the media if they weren't here the Jews would have to sell us on sympathizing with hostile invaders instead of the descendants of wronged subhumans.

Coming from a half nigger. Fuck niggers.

Ahmed is worse because Tyrone and Pablo know they're stupid and useless whereas Ahmed hasn't been able to reach that conclusion yet. So you get Tyrone and Pablo that act like niggers because that's all they know and then you have Ahmed who's a nigger but tries to taqiya his way through society as much as possible while he's in denial about his stupidity and then he'll blow up when he can't take it anymore and finally realizes the truth.

CLE

U.S. intelligence estimates that ISIL has a total force of somewhere between 9,000 to 18,000 fighters
Sinaloa cartel
Estimated murders: Approx 10,000 (between 2008 and 2012)

100,000 foot soldiers in Mexican cartels
washingtontimes.com/news/2009/mar/3/100000-foot-soldiers-in-cartels/

Mexicans are infinitively more dangerous than Muslims, compare Mexico to Muslim countries.

>Tyrone... know they're stupid
Tyrone does not know how stupid he is

holy fuck...kek

Marry Pablo
Fuck Ahmed
Kill Tyrone

> fight off Ahmed
You mean fight of criminals?
No Muslim state or Muslims in general support any of tiny criminal activity that occurs in countries which receive spotlight.

No one knows how stupid Tyrone is. It's one of the biggest mysteries of science.

every Muslim country would help you kill ISIS and every other criminal organization (hezbollah and Palestinian fighters are not criminal organizations).

A tie for Tyrone and Ahmed.

This is correct. Niggers are the worst.

Ahmed is a dice roll.

And nobody would be mad at Pablo if not for a certain political party importing them to buff their voter base.

Kill Ahmed
Deport Pablo
Segregate Tyrone

>a couple of people do some crime
>kill all of that group
Jesus, how is the media propaganda so good.

You have no reason to be angry at Ahmed, how has Ahmed affected your life?
And how has the beaner affected your life?

Ahmed only because Tyrone turns much of his destructive actions toward other Tyrones.

It's remove watermelon, kebab, taco.

Anyway, blacks. Muslims have the intelligence to at least be decent people if they leave their religion, while dindus are dumb either way.

>but the news showed 1 muslim killing 30 people!!!
That's a tiny minority doing an insignificant amount of criminal activity.

The world can't recover if all three of the races listed disappeared. Technological advancements will stop, crime rates will go up, average IQ will plummet.

strawpoll.me/10787638
strawpoll.me/10787638
strawpoll.me/10787638
strawpoll.me/10787638

>No Muslim state or Muslims in general support any of tiny criminal activity that occurs in countries which receive spotlight
>Muslims in general

Are you in denial or just retarded?

Show me a Muslim that supports ISIS.

The general rule is the darker they are, the worse they are. Tyrone, then either of the other two. Ahmed if he's infected with Islam, Pablo if he's a gang-banger.

Ahmed of course. The religious thing makes them super crazy and willing to do anything.

Ahmed is most dangerous on a global scale

Tyrone is the biggest threat to my personal possessions

Pablo is a less serious combo of the two. He is usually pretty OK outside of gangs.

What are you talking about?