>How will we do in the World Cup?
Poorly.

We'll do very well, my Mexibro.

>Germany
>Sweden
>South Korea

Mexico is better than Sweden, you stupid frog fuck

you tell yourself that

How is Sweden better? FIFA ranks Mexico higher. Mexico actually won the confederation. Did Sweden?

Sweden without Zlatan is complete shit.

This time we won't advance to 1/16.

I unironically believe you'll meme your way past sweden, but lose in hearbreaking fashion in 1/16 or 1/8

We will lose in first round

CHI

I just don't see how Sweden is any good. Maybe at accepting immigrants from shithole countries but not at futbol

Ay dios mio...

i love these threads. the CHI are always so bullish on mexicos chances, saying theyre better than sweden and will make quarter finals or more, and then the mexicans are always like lol we are shit were not making it out of the groups stage

wonder why its like this

this is just mean... we all came here to laugh at mexico but come on...

Bullish? Most of us are pretty confident we'll beat Sweden.

South Korea is not even a factor. And there's always a chance we beat or draw against Germany

>I'm an expatriate in the United States
There's a difference between Mexico and US of Mexico?

Loss against Germany.
Tie against Sweden.
Tie/Win against Worst Korea.

Depending on the results of the other 3 teams (3 wins for Germany, at least one Sweden win), and the goal difference. Obviously. However, our team is mostly old farts who are starting to play in the MLS. No new talents save Chucky. And Osorio is evidently a hack.

Also, any chicanos here, I want to punch your faces.

My guy, post their IGs

Blame Univision and Telemundo.

i guess CHI miss their homeland and want to prove their worth, which is sad considering that the reason they left in the first place is that it's a shithole

>Also, any chicanos here, I want to punch your faces.
Callese pinched mugroso

Chupa mi pito

Nope, those are still Mexican immigrants. Chicanos are their descendants. Which is sad because they have their own subculture in the US.

you'll lose against korea

You'll beat us. We suck at all sports.

But really, how is Sweden or South Korea going to advance past Mexico/Germany

Mexico is closer to Germany than Sweden is to Mexico.

What happened today against Germany? You were undefeated and with one more day of rest. You disappointed me Sweden.

>Mexico is closer to Germany than Sweden is to Mexico.
Is that what your geography teacher taught you, chi?

In terms of futbol ability, pendejo.

Uhhh....

Why do people assume just because Sweden plays in UEFA, they're all of a sudden a quality team. Mexico has always been more accomplished than them

I rate Lozano.

oh man i can't wait for WC threads

How many of these threads are started by actual Chicanos vs. people LARPing as Chicanos?

kek the larping/literal false flagging at the world cup is gonna be banter. i thought it was bad with english pretending to be welsh in the rugby but this is another level. every american flag can just pretend to be mexican and make them look like dicks

Pinche chamaco baboso

no you're not
lmao

>delusional levanta tomates thread

Chicano homeland is USA, they are just Americans who think they're mexicans because they're easily manipulated by their media to believe in Latino Pride and all that bullshit

Just look at this image and tell me there is a loving God.

You have to go back.

>ochoa
Wouldnt corona be better?

To be fair, Osorio will probably use a different GK for each match in the group stages.

> leave the MLS and irrelevancy to us

FIFA ratings are retard-tier, HOWEVER the vastly superior elo ratings have Mexico at 17th and Sweden at 20th.

CHI

CA

Exactly. Mexico is MUCH better

NO

Please screencap this.

>expat
Weird way to spell illegal

fuck off he's probably a larping fag

>Mexico has always been more accomplished than them
lmao

It's sickening how many Mexican Americans actively root against our national team. I'd be understanding of rooting for both or even USA second but most hate our team.

It's like little brother syndrome and they're desperately trying to get attention from real Mexicans.

>expatriate
that's a funny way of spelling illegal

>1990: Banned
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
fucking why

And they wonder why suburban whites don't want them in their neighborhoods and schools. No one wants to live with a group that refuses to assimilate into the culture.

it's not little brother syndrome, that's like urugay and us.
mexicans in your country are widely hated on by """white""" americans, who happen to be the majority.
what the fuck do you expect?

Let me tell you about your country

>your opinion of mexicans being discriminated in USA is invalid because you're from another country
alright m8

If being optimistic you'll do as always with is getting knocked out in the ro16 because you'll face Brazil if you end up second in your group (which is the most likely result)
If not then you'll end up third and out

You have no idea what it's like here. I don't try to comment on your country's shitty economy.

Your knowledge of America you've compiled from Sup Forums and autismos on a Mongolian image board is worthless

US gives people the winning confidence

why not?
it's somewhat your fault it's shitty.

I don't browse Sup Forums because unlike you I'm not a mongoloid and America is a continent.

Stop being irrelevant then. If you don't want us influencing your economy then become stronger.

Why do Argies and Mexicans hate each other? They're so far apart how did this start?

like that would make a difference.
you and half of europe rule since you imposed your retarded capitalist fiat money economy on everyone and fuck over anyone that doesn't go along with it.

what makes you think we hate each other?

only internet shitposting in Facebook

Sucks to be you, should have been a stronger country.

What do you mean you both go full autism on each other almost every time I see you guys interacting and its not just on Sup Forums.

>implying he's wrong
It's a proven fact, that and banks don't loan to chicanos at the same rate as whites when you account for other credit factors

CALLATE PINCHE CHICANOS

You have to go back, wetback

No, The Americas are continents, and America is a shorthand for the United States of America, a country on the continent of North America.

Go be a pedant in your own language, Che.

Reminder that even if for some twisted reason God lets Mexico win the WC, we are already losing at the most basic of things: being able to feed ourselves. Also, remember that the powers that be will use the WC as a distraction after they commit electoral fraud for the third time against AMLO.

t. proud chairo.

no latin american likes us because we are unironically white and our country is miles ahead to theirs and therefore we're racist and arrogant towards them.
their anger blossoms and our racism follows.
that doesn't mean we hate each other.
I (personally) hate italians, and nobody else.
but I will obviously mock any latin american that shows they're butthurt about us.

internet's anonymity just makes everything related to """hate""" exponetial, this is a well known fact.

>Mexico is closer to Germany than Sweden is to Mexico
Dumbest post I've read today.

having such extreme gaps between your upper class and lower class shows that you are moving into the 1st world.

>remember that the powers that be will use the WC as a distraction

>2 July – Samara
>Winners Group E vs Runners-up Group F

Mexican general election, Sunday, July 1 2018.

I can bet right now that we will be playing against Brazil on that fateful day.

based norte

Lmao FUCK amlo you lefty fuck

I'm not being pedantic m8, it's obvious.
the "America" bit of your country's name is an address, it means the United States are in the American continent.
if I'm from South America, that means that this is the southern part of the American continent, you're in the northern part of the American continent.
not that complicated to comprehend.

>Le edgy Reddit man
Drumpf is getting locked up any day right?

They used older players in a U-20 tournament or some shit like that.

How did that trigger you? You snowflakes are getting more sensitive by the minute.

how does that get your senior team banned?
wtf

It's just a stupid Reddit talking point. Life in America is great as long as you aren't lazy or a piece of shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cachirules

It isn't really a talking point, just fact based on statistics.

At least we're better than LOS

> Y es verdad soy un chicano, pero qué le voy a hacer, uno no es lo que quiere sino lo que puede ser.

Do I count as a CHI if I was born in Mexico but my family moved to the States when I was only 1? Also Mexico has a decent chance if the A Team™ gets called up and plays every match. I don't really believe this, I just love the "A Team" meme.

you count as CHI if your parents are from Mexico and you’re here

Go back to your country

>America is shorthand
nah, that would be United States. America or murrica is just used ironically