>get chin deleted and multiple careers flushed
>become a shell of your former self
>still smiling despite this, fist raised in the air in defiance
Is Rockhold, I dare say it, /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pVwXnXyB1Rw?t=37s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is the thread.

Come to think of it every English speaking country that's not called USA is fucking terrible at posting

Who is the best submission artist in UFC and why is it Khabib Nurmagomedov?

#khabibtime

Umm... sweetie... Russian bots aren't welcome here.

This is the thread

TAKE CARE OF YOUR UNDERWEARS

I'M GONNA FUCK YOU, MAN

Fuck yes, based Teymur
although I think that was his brother, that quote from TUF, Daniel Teymur

USA is pretty terrible, but they aren't Canada. Rankings as follows;

>UK
>Australia

>USA

>Canada

that was david
youtu.be/pVwXnXyB1Rw?t=37s

C'mon bong, switch us with Australia and we're peaches

You now remember Cynthia Calvillo

>UK
>Australia
Yeah ok bro, literally sounds like your webm looks

Khabib is "W" artist first and foremost.

I unironically don't.

>Wartist

Conor Mcgregor, while you lay there, hopefully as uncomfortable as you possibly can be, I want you to listen to me.

I want you to digest this because before I leave in 3 weeks with your UFC LW Championship, I have a lot of things I want to get off my chest.

I don’t hate you, Conor. I don’t even dislike you. I do like you. I like you a hell of a lot more than I like most people in the back.

I hate this idea that you’re the best. Because you’re not. I’m the best. I’m the best in the world. There’s one thing you’re better at than I am and that’s kissing Dana White's ass.

You’re as good as kissing Dana White’s ass as Chuck Lidell was. I don’t know if you’re as good as Ronda though. She’s a pretty good ass kisser. Always was and still is.

Whoops! I’m breaking the fourth wall! I am the best 55er in the world. I’ve been the best since day one when I walked into this company. And I’ve been vilified and hated since that day because Eddie Bravo saw something in me that nobody else wanted to admit. That’s right, I’m a Eddie Bravo guy. You know who else was a Edgy Brah guy? Benson Henderson. And he split just like I’m splitting. But the biggest difference between me and Bendo is I’m going to leave with the UFC LW Championship.

>The best
>Lost to Michael Johnson

I would unironically bet on a juiced up PacMan

>you now remember there were '''''people''''' arguing Cody wouldn't get fucking killed by Conor

I didn't go to fight school. I wen to fights.

In an MMA fight? McGregor double legs him through the canvas.

manny would get absolutely heemed
honest i bet conor would beat him in boxing desu.

lads I had a dream I was cuddling Alexa Grasso in bed and then my friend jumped on her and started dry humping her and then we both got mad and then my phone exploded in my hand. What does this mean?

Do you ever post anything that doesn't reek of sexual frustration?

You are desperate and thirsty, unironically

Josh Emmett vs. Jeremy Stephens
Jéssica Andrade vs. Tecia Torres
Ovince Saint Preux vs. Ilir Latifi
Mike Perry vs. Max Griffin
Renan Barão vs. Brian Kelleher

Stephens
Torres
OSP
Perry
Kelleher

It's literally the spammer doing the picks now since calendar got banned. this is low

>On February 21, 2018, it was announced that the bout between Gilbert Burns and Olivier Aubin-Mercier was pulled from the event due to the medical team deemed Burns would be unsafe to make the upper limit of lightweight of 156-pound upon his arrival to the fight week.

Canadian_Pervert.png

this is the peak performance of the mommy game

>On February 21, 2018, it was announced that no one on this board or anywhere else gave a fuck.

Peak babushka face.

Stephens
Torres
Latifi
Perry
Kelleher

Forgive me for being a casie, but what is the purpose of wearing this for your weigh in?

Hello Grandma

based Russia

To rev you up

Based collusion

HNNNNNG

How bad are most mma training centres? It seems like any decently trained guy could wreck half of the HW division

Isn't that what Ngannou did training out of a country where MMA is illegal?

There's a rumour that TJ vs DJ is cancelled

>You will never get to see prime shogun tee off on mcgoober

life is suffering

DJ manager wants Cejudo

LOL

Good. It's a meaningless fight that would ruin more divisions. Rematch with Cruz.

>Post yfw Tony "El kookoo" Ferguson submits Khabib with a triangle and slashes McNuggets with dem bows in 2018.

>mma is illegal in france
"MMA is "half-legal" over here.

The sport is partially recognized and we have our own MMA commission.
Training is allowed, amateur events are allowed.
However the rules are more restrictive than the unified rules. There's no striking allowed on the ground as far as I know."

>dem bows
Shut the fuck up, you nigger.

Dana's face will be glorious

Conner will never fight him. Tony isn't a draw, and why getting completely clowned if there is no big paycheck?

What could it possibly be ruining? DJ has cleaned out Flyweight twice now and BW has no clear top contender. The only thing wrong was the fight was at Flyweight

Whichever one of you anons brought up Fortnite while back, thank you

>Sup Forums

khabob best maker of tap, careful donga he smash your boy, ghaboonga time

Kek who brought up Fortnite in /heem/?
I'm the best btw, heemed everyone in Tilted Towers.

Who is your favourite fighter?

>>/lgbt/

If TJ wins then he has 2 belts, he won't defend the FLW belt, he won't stick around there at 125 to fight whoever will be next, and he'll be holding up the 135 division as well, creating the situation we currently have now at MW. Same thing could happen at HW and LHW if DC beats Stipe. It's short-sighted and it's stupid, and it's ruining the bloody sport.

Tony is absolutely a draw, and will be the biggest draw in the division if he upsets Khabib.

Plus Conor has already trolled him on Instagram.

Some goofs were discussing it, I didn't ask anything but went and looked it up. Greatest game I've played in long time, favorite fighter is Romero since he elbowed the fuck out of Brunson

Thats the only potential problem with it at Flyweight, even then theres no current top contender at Bantamweight and Flyweight is already a dying division

I keep seeing this game shilled everywhere what's it about?

Oh I might have talked about it once during shitposting actually, kek. It's pretty fun, bloody great it's free honestly, was a smart move from Epic

Who is your favourite female fighter?

>theres no current top contender at Bantamweight
Dominick Cruz has a strong case since he beat TJ in a close fight. Either way, 6 divisions getting held up and interim belts everywhere and talks about who is the lineal champ and who isn't, means this sport could end up becoming like boxing and trust me you don't want that.

It's really good, hard to explain I guess a hybrid of TF2 with building (could be bad comparison) try it, it's free.
I'll see you on the battleground, just don't send me hate mail when I heem you. Favorite female fighter you say?

>Cruz has a strong case
He got fucking merked by Cody in his last fight five years ago. Strong case my ass. Have him fight Rivera, Moraes, or Assuncao then we can talk

Theres no division being held up by an actual superfight when said divisions have no clear path to them. The fact you name a guy coming off a loss and not having fought in a year as a strong case is pretty absurd

Josh Emmett vs. Jeremy Stephens
Jéssica Andrade vs. Tecia Torres
Ovince Saint Preux vs. Ilir Latifi
Mike Perry vs. Max Griffin
Renan Barão vs. Brian Kelleher

Post your picks at any time during the week, no need to link, don't worry about deleted posts, your picks will be added.

>Caring about flyweight and bantamweight

You do know he beat TJ for the belt right?

Picks aren't this important my guy. Just give up. It's a banned thing now

Really?!?!? Wtf??!? Give Cruz a shot for something that happened two years ago!!!

hey wassup dudes and dudetes
did you hear about the new super awesome game called fartnite
it's just amazing, you have to try it out if you wanna be cool as the rest of us
enter the discount code 827khjhn9222b2b
to get a discount on the game and some sweet new items to use
woohooo

totally not paid ad
totally not shilling shit over the internet

>discount on the game

there's a better chance of you winning the lottery than there is of the picks not being taken

That makes more sense than casual-filler superfights that end up ruining divisions.

>State of BW if TJ ends up losing to DJ
>State of HW if Stipe ends up losing to DC
In that case dissolve divisions and let people fight who they want to fight. Let Werdum fight Rockhold and Colby, let Cyborg fight Magana, I'm sure those would be very entertaining but then MMA ceases to be a sport, and it becomes a circus act.

Cruz broke his arm in November training for his last fight, on top of all his other injuries. There's been no indication that he'd be fit to challenge for the title any time soon.

lightweight champion: khabib
welterweight champion: darren till
middleweight champion: adesanya

>giving someone who hasnt fought in a year, coming off an embarrassing loss, makes the most sense for a division filled with people on legitimate winning streaks

for sure

>State of BW if TJ ends up losing to DJ
I don't see the issue, he's still champ, unless you think DJ gadooshes him

>durrrrr cyborg magana
yeah lets compare arguably a womens lightweight to a strawweight while talking about a flyweight and a bantamweight in divisions where there is no actual contender

Bird brains

Do you think beefcake Benavidez can get a third crack at the belt?

>since beating TJ Cruz beat an over the hill Faber and got trounced by Garbrandt rather than rematch the #1 contender

no i'm sorry fuck off with this bullshit

Cruz can win a fight before he gets a shot at the title.

In that case throw Jimi Rivera at TJ. I don't care just don't do dumb super fights that create more problems than they solve.

>throw this guy whose best win is an ancient faber

Rankings exist for a reason.

for sure conor is the 2nd best p4p fighter in the world

You're not going to win, you're making yourself look silly.

BOOM

>p4p rankings are the same as actual division rankings
>superfights bro!!! xD
189ers are unreal

Nobody asked you. If they did it would imply someone cared for your opinion. No one does which is why you on the rare occasion you muster up any courage to speak to a human. Its a blurt of sperg speak, like you just did right now.

>"According to sources, Burns arrived in Orlando weighing 186 pounds. The UFC is currently hoping to reschedule him on the April 14 UFC on FOX 29 card. Aubin-Mercier is expected to fight sooner."

the absolute state of cutbabbies

>le rankings are flawless xD

>n-not this time

Do you think Josh Emmet is the 4th best featherweight in the world? Ngannou the best besides Stipe? Its utterly worthless and a deferral to a non-binding, non-authority because you cant argue any actual merits by yourself

This isn't a private conversation, brainlet. Other people have to sit here and read through your autism.

So why didn't TJ get a shot at the title before Faber or Garbrandt?

I never said they were flawless but the fact you invoked the p4p ones goes to show you don't know a single damn thing about how this sport has worked for years. As a champion you've always had to fight the next guy in line, it's why Silva, GSP and Jones had such dominant reigns because back then we didn't have dumb owners who were trying to mire the distinction of divisions by making them fight each other for an extra 200k buys and then ending up ruining their legacies.

>non-authority because you cant argue any actual merits by yourself

He should fight the next ranked guy in his division instead of going DOWN and fighting a guy who is 5'3" then ruining two divisions in the process.

>literally has no idea what the hide post stub is for

Retard