You aren't attracted to this stunning specimen of femininity? Are you gay or something?

>You aren't attracted to this stunning specimen of femininity? Are you gay or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/nataliya.amazonka/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is photoshopped right?

If no one wants to fuck you because you are fat, it's your fault. Men like fit women and hate hambeasts like you. Stop shitposting

Being fit is different from being a grotesque mutilation of a women.

>post pictures of women that aren't morbidly obese
>fattie immediately gets triggered and has the need to make a new quality thread
wew

Having a six pack doesn't make a woman "a grotesque mutilation". I bet even a woman in op pick has followers

THIS is a woman. Girls with muscles like men aren't women.

looks like she has a bulge

What do you think of this beautiful russian lady?

instagram.com/nataliya.amazonka/

What muscles percent changes a woman to a man?

Just eyeballing it.

>not wanting to fuck your gymbuddy
Never gonna make it. Now shoo, shoo, goblin

So who's deciding then

Romans did write that Gauls preferred to sleep with men. I guess some things never change.

That head and that body do not match.

>So who's deciding then
I don't pretend to be authoritative on the issue. I just find it pathetic that the same people who would criticize men for having feminine traits fawn over girls with overtly masculine traits. They lack the tack, taste and intelligence to realize it for what it is.

GOLEM GET YE GONE

>no tits
>"woman"

Growing up during the Great Depression will do that to ya, mate.

t. "It's hebephilia not pedophilia you ageist scum"

>this is unironically what amerilards women think they look like as they gobble down another bucket of B&J cookie ice cream

What disgusting sjws larp as has no affect on what I fap to. What kind of cuck changes to fit that?

This almost the exact same bodytype just actually past puberty. Pedofags will always make some sort of excuse as to why they prefer their women to look like men.

>A fucking ugly jailbait

I'm too lazy to post the Swole Chole Sup Forums may may. Someone do it please.