Does Sup Forums like the way the Star Wars mythology is branching out under Disney?

Does Sup Forums like the way the Star Wars mythology is branching out under Disney?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pWvoFE7W288
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A

Never cared for star wars. I have watched them whenever they've been on television but I couldn't recite any scene in all honesty.
I watched force awakens and thought it felt like the marvel movies i.e. shite.

Bring back the fucking midiclorians,

Disney will shine the light on how Lucas was kino in the originals and prequels

youtube.com/watch?v=pWvoFE7W288

Mild chuckle.

Is it really so bad that early force users started by mediating under a tree? Where is space magic supposed to come from

>tfw you watched all the prequels first before watching the originals several years later

Star wars has been JJ'd. Don't expect the 3rd one to make any sense

im sorry george

>explaining the lore
>ever a good idea
see matrix sequels

>tfw the force is in all living things and all living things makes it grow
>tfw this is a measurable effect brought about by microbes
>tfw a tree is the origin of the force and by basic logic, those microbes
>tfw the force is a fucking space std

Thats rather beautiful actually

>mythology
>branching out
>Disney
I don't like a single word out of your post. Why is that?

Execution is another matter entirely, but I just don't think it's an inescapably bad idea

so, Luke is going to chop a tree in TLJ? wow. that's a very riveting tale, Disney.

Midi-chlorians my man.

I'm finding the execution as being wooden.

The Force and the Jedi are supposed to be this mystical, unexplainable, long lost in time ancient shit. Explaining everything from day 1 just kills the whole thing.

Jews don't understand this as their culture is still based around their religion which (like most religions) goes into detail about the earliest shit, day 1 of god, day 1 of the chosen people, day 1 of Palestine, etc.

I liked the fact that they're uniting SW and Naruto mythos with this move, essentially confirming that chakra is just another name for force. I hope Disney buys Naruto and fully integrates franchises into each other.

Assuming the ''leaks'' and ''rumours'' are legit, what is so bad about this idea?

All it would be is a retelling of Cain and Abel. PT and OT was full with Biblical references + Euro mythos.

WHERE THE FUCK DOES IT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT FORCE TREES???

SHOW ME PROOF!

I don't remember fucking force trees in the Cain and Abel story

The tree thing isn't true, is it....

>Sith power comes from a fucking tree

just fuck my franchise up

who is this fat brap

We still dont know what this tree is, how it functions or what the rules are.

As far as we ''know'' and I imagine - it could be the ''Forbidden Fruit'' or some kind of temptation idea...

you just said if they "leaks" are true. Now you're saying we don't know. And forbidden fruit was in the Adam and Eve story

who is this toot boot

As someone who never bothered delving into the "lore" of SW, what are the "Whills" I keep hearing about in relation to EP8 speculation? I've heard multiple people say those books features in the trailer might be the "Journal of the Whills"?

Because it's shit and they don't pay us to say it isn't in the internet

If the force is propagated by some single tree on a primitive planet how come nobody has blown it up yet? Seems like it would be an easy target.

some kind of force beings or someshit. I dunno much about them but heard they could be the same species yoda is.

oh my god this is so stupid im so tired of everything being shit

>yoda couldn't find the force tree of even knew of it in 900 years of his life
>luke finds it by the time he's 60

It's a reference to Lucas' original title and script as with much of Star WARS Rebels right now.

Lucas' original story gloss Is like 2 pages and available online so just find that.

Force trees are nothing new. Besides, this could just one of the many Force trees.

We simply dont know enough.

Why are people so triggered about this trailer? The writers are finally putting a more complex spin on the banality of the Evil Sith vs Good Jedi storylines that Star Wars has suffered from since its inception.

>be a protected remote island where its illegal for normal humans to arrive
>hundreds of disney tards arrive and start exploiting the spirituality of the area to make money whilst being invited by the scum government lining their pockets
>disneytards overturn stones that havent been touched in centuries since roman monks placed them whilst keeping christianity alive
>they build a fake cool force tree on the island that spreads the force over millions of lightyears
>copy the idea off se nerdy movie from 1977
>the movie is an anti white, sjw, propaganda laden piece of trash
>the island is ruined and the local area is now filled with spastic tourists trying to get to the island

Reminder that the concept of a "light side" didn't exist in the OT

The tree was built on a set

>muh heritage dirt and rocks

What are you a fucking tree hugging peta loving leftist fuck?

fuckin' trees aren't magic. not even mallee roots can stand up to a bit of tnt. boom, down they go.

but explaining how a magic system works - giving it some basic rules - allows the spergs to endlessly debate whether Darth Sidious could have beaten Exar Kuun, or whatever. they love to argue over pointless shit like that, and a bit of imaginary rule-listing gives them some imaginary ground to stand on.

Fuck off, neocohen globalist cuckservative

> power levels

used to be a lot of trees in the pre-biblical texts. they were the symbols of the goddess Asherah.

used to be the wife of Jehovah. she got retconned out.

do we know where this tree is?

could it be on Dagobah?

you know the tree i mean.

>Jedi have been gone for close to 100 years.
>"it's time to end the Jedi"
what did he mean by this?

asherah were the 'groves' of the bible

basically big penis statues, they're the things that daniel refused to worship

asherah have been found in north america

Lukkkas overscienced a shit getting it ridicoulus, disney is ovvergaying it getting it ridicoulus

>brown eyes
otherwise perfect