What's the best stadium/gym you've ever been to? All sports welcome

What's the best stadium/gym you've ever been to? All sports welcome.

that's a nice stadium. too bad they play such a shitty sport in it.

seconding the etihad. went to a game last year, it was really nice. in north america, progressive field is really nice too. bryant denny is probably the best college stadium in the country.

pnc park is one of the wonders of the sports world. highly recommended even if you're not into baseball, it's an unbelievable venue

looks nice, but how is it any different from any of the other throwback baseball stadiums of the late 90's/early 00's?

again, not trying to crap on PNC.

what is going on in the upper right field seats?

Ranking all the stadiums I've been too:

1. Wrigley
2. Yankee (old)
3. Fenway
4. BB&T (Panthers)
5. Camden Yards
6. Yankee (new)
7. Pro Player (Dolphins/Marlins)
8. American Airlines (Heat)
9. Citi (Mets)
10. United Center (Hawks/Bulls)
11. Fedex (Redskins)
12. Soldier Field (Bears)
13. Hard Rock (Marlins)
14. Santiago Bernabeu (Madrid)
15. Emirates (Arsenal)
16. Tropicana (Rays)

Fucking hell Tropicana was garbage. My god. No wonder the owners are deliberately tanking the team in a transparent attempt to move cities. Emirates was also shit because it was fucking silent but at least the chairs were comfortable and London was nice. Tropicana gets none of that. Bunch of noisy retarded fans and Tampa Bay sucks.

If shes trans, I'm gay as fuck

not sure what it is about baseball (not even a big fan of the sport but I respect it) but it produces some extremely fan friendly venues. My favorite is the Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp's (formerly the Suns) minor league park. I'm a pretty big home town kid and my dad moved to Jacksonville because he got a job with the team back in the 80's. If you'll notice they still have the classic bleacher section for the cheap in the back. Supremely comfy place in a comfy city.

She's not trans, but she does have an adam's apple. Rare among women, roughly equivalent to a man having a micropenis. Only difference is how visible it is. Imagine if our dicks were on our neck.

Anyway, to stay on topic: Tropicana Field sucks so hard and so does Tampa Bay. I honestly feel bad for Evan Longoria, with all the money he's made, that he's been forced to play for such a shitty, uninspired team in such a boring, apathetic city.

AT&T Park in SF is unbelievably beautiful, really the absolute perfect place to see a baseball game.

no grills allowed shoo shoo

I don't care if it was shit or not, the kingdome was the GOAT.

Easily the best

It's unironically this.

do you prefer niggercrash?

Surely Telia Arena has to be better

lol where is that Etihad Stadium?

We also have deepthroated Arab cock and have an Etihad Stadium in Australia, in Melbourne. They mainly play AFL and Cricket there as it is a oval stadium, not as good for soccer/rugby rectangular sports.

Nope, it's fucking awful.

i usually hate running tracks around a stadium, but this is unironically the best stadium ive been to in europe

I love going to games at Citizen's Bank Park. It's a great ballpark with great restaurants and great local beer. It's just a really fun place to hang out. I always make sure to go to multiple games a year.

Also, the place is absolutely electric when the Phillies are actually good (RIP 2007 to 2011 Phils T_T)

>baseball in a dome

Nice skylines but what do the actual stadiums look like?

I love giant american baseball parks. Here in Mexico all of the baseball parks are a joke, too small.