Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gLDYtH1RH-U
youtube.com/watch?v=-tuTUSOgXK8
youtube.com/watch?v=zAU54D7Xeys
youtube.com/watch?v=_x7-Mmr_Lk4
youtube.com/watch?v=9YNOwzg9O2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Skypes

highest HIV, drug abuse, corruption, divorce and abbortion rates in europe but they try there hardest to LARP as a '60s america

Just reality kicking in

too many mudslimes from dage- and all other shitskinostans.

Plus no autonomic legal system, no freedom of press, no protection for private property and no freedom of speech

Kys amerimutt

>no protection for private property
Oh...

We're just bad at running shit.

I don’t think that is the reason.

I think the problem was caused by adding quick patches to everywhere and delegating the power to friends after soviet union collapsed. The system needs to be redesigned with proper checks and balances to work.

Is illegal drug called crocodile still popular in Russia?

And why do Russians like to try chest heart on high buildings and cliffs?

Codeine can only be obtained with prescription in Russia after 2012.

Idiots and Roads.

You are shorted a list of problems, real stuff is beyond that.

They're too big. Honestly just split the damn country in 5 parts and all of their problems are solved.

You know what happens then countries splits. They are start wars and became one country in the end.

They would become even more corrupt and even more Russian women would be sold all over the world. Remember when Chechens used to sell Russian women by smuggling them trough the Caucasus? Now they would have even more routes to choose from.

Then why didn't Finland go back to USSR.

A bunch of soulless, worthless automatons being fucked in the ass by the mob equivalent of a state.

Why are you so obssessed with russian females? This is the 3 or 4 time you are mentioning it in different threads.

Give a time.

Why can not Russians understand how to climb a tall building with bare hands
youtube.com/watch?v=gLDYtH1RH-U
youtube.com/watch?v=-tuTUSOgXK8
youtube.com/watch?v=zAU54D7Xeys
youtube.com/watch?v=_x7-Mmr_Lk4

South Americans were told that the user/Russia was/is the best place on Earth due to their extremely leftist school systems

Daddy Stalin is gone.

Russia is pretty racist tbqh, local Nazis would crush his dark skinned face or even murder him. Considering he doesnt speak proper Russian, the situation with him would just worsen

your ass belongs to kazakhstan

Russians are the nicest posters on Sup Forums, I honestly hope that things get better for you people, although we all know that they wont.

It's brainwashing. That's why you'll find Mexicans and Brazilians named Ivan.

I'm trying to trigger the Russiaboos. Russiaboos pretend to like Russia for the women, so the harder i shit on Russian women the madder they get.

Plus everything i post are facts. Russian women really do get smuggled through the Caucasus and sold to powerful Sheiks around the world.

They are only whores for foreigners.

I love it more when they fail doing stupid things.

those are more plentiful

youtube.com/watch?v=9YNOwzg9O2M

Russians.

TIGERS!

The highest hiv rates are from Latvia, Ukraine and Estonia, while the highest abortion rates are from Romania and Ukraine.

Poverty

This implies they’re bad a running shit

Guess which minorities UKR, LAT and EST have.

Crocodile has passed the peak of it's popularity before I was even born, I dunno why foreigners decided to make a meme out of it now.

It's all because of a stupid documentary I think.

Corruption, shittons of lies and hypocrisy, ex-soviets in charge.

> what's their fucking problem?

After communist genocide russians became kinda dumb nation.

In addition we also have 'negative selection', dumbest, cruelest russians rule us.

It wasn't hard to find people with higher education in soviet union but instead we got that first leader with proper education is medvedev

This