MIDWEEK MATCH THREAD

Because there's more than just the Champions League on tonight.

After the bottom half of the Championship battled it out yesterday, it's time for the promotion contenders to solidify their places in the top 6. The featured match tonight takes us back to the 1970s, when Derby and Leeds were not bottling chokejobs who shit themselves at the first sign of returning to the top fligh,t but were two of England's best sides, winning the First Division 3 times in that decade and both getting fucked over in the European Cup. A Rams win would see them replace Cardiff in second if Neil Warnock loses to former Barnsley teammate Mick McCarthy at Ipswich. A Bluebirds defeat could see Wolves open up a scarcely believable 14 point gap at the top if they beat Norwich, and the other game in the division has 6th versus 5th with Bristol City playing Fulham.

The sole non-Championship game has FA Cup near-upsetters Rochdale against more familiar third-tier opposition in Milton Keynes Franchise.

All games at 7:45pm UK time.

>Championship
Bristol City v Fulham
Derby County v Leeds United (live on Sky Sports Football)
Ipswich Town v Cardiff City
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Norwich City

>League 1
Rochdale v Milton Keynes Dons

wahey, didn't expect there to be a thread given how dead it was yesterday. come on fulham.

>Mitrovic scoring
I bet Newcastle fans are seething at that.

who's going up with wolves then lads?

Either Cardiff or Villa.

[leeds delusion intensifies]

veeluh, with cardiff or fulham winning the playoff
sunderland, burton and barnsley to go down

>Leeds

>leeds
BACK TO LIFE
BACK TO REALITY

God damnit Fulham please don’t fuck this up.

>ldds

Stoke supporter here, just want to say hi and get in early.

genuinely don't know how sparky gets managerial jobs

Be seeing you next season lad, don’t forget you’re here forever

>Stoke plastic here
fixed

>rochdale v mk BTS
>ipswich v cardiff BTS
>shakhtar v roma o2.5
>bristol ciy v fulham 2
>wolves v norwich o.25

how fucked is my acca?

>direby
They're never returning, are they.

>LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS

>lelds

FUCKING NGIGERS

>Leeds

Worried yet, lads?

2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2 2-2

Colin v Pep v Mou V Klopp.

>Sunderland

>cashed out on my Sevilla/Man Utd & Wolves/city both draw for like 50p

why do I do this shit

>gets promoted
>gets relegated
rinse and repeat

Are we, dare I say it, the GOATs in injury time?

Not sure how I feel about a point desu, definetly think automatic is beyond us now, just want to put as much space between >us and seventh now.

t. Fulham fan

I'm not convinced Cardiff will even keep him if
>we
get up. I think it'll be his decision but I can see him not wanting a relegation dogfight at this stage in his career and City might turn to someone like Pulis with a Premiership track record.

be a good time for him to finally put his feet up and enjoy his retirement

>City might turn to someone like Pulis with a Premiership track record.
Doubt Middlesbrough will let him go.

I think so, setting the promotion record and riding off into the sunset. At least until his wife gets sick of him again and tells him to take the next job he's offered. I'm not getting ahead of myself anyway, Cardiff have made me eat shit too many times.