Republic of Pol

Thinking of starting a crowdfund, buying a shit tonne of land in South America and creating a semi-autonomous right wing enclave, anyone up for it?
The world is going to shit (Europe has already) and I think we're going to lose this war soon enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

landwatch.com/Argentina-Land-for-sale/pid/318140499
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/real-life-hobbit-houses-look-6979720
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape
youtube.com/watch?v=9TWoHUO6Ek0
dailymotion.com/video/x4hdcc4_namibia-project-link_travel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds good

1 million acres in Argentina selling for 6 million right now, that's a country unto ourselves.

You got my support. I've always wanted to visit southern Argentina

or fuck it even buy an Island in the Pacific or something for cheaper.

We will all have to ask our parents for an increase in allowance

I can't remember which one it was but there was a thread going about 2 months ago. They would be the ones to contact about planning an island takeover.

Maybe one of them will drop a link in the thread

That's $600 per person if we have 10,000 people and then each person gets 100 acres of land.
I could afford that. While this will never happen you can count me in on this fantasy

yeah totally dude, im sending my entire savings right now

They said no

watch out niggas, I'll be posting a crowdfund in the next couple of days, strength in numbers, there is bound to be tens of thousands of people out there like us who would chip in.

10000 males because no women give a shit about this cause

10000 males without skills because nobody in this board is successful either

I'd definitely be in; iv come to the conclusion that most of us are nationalists without a nation nowadays. Our people don't want to be saved; maybe it's time for a new state

Dude, have you ever been to Argentina? Full of hot (European looking) women, and I'm sure they'd be happy to get with dudes founding their own colony with 100 acres per man.

This is the most autistic thing I've seen lot of this place in so long. Even if you buy an island with a long with thousands of other make teenagers (remember there are next to no women that give a shit about this cause) - you still actually have to have shit on the island. Buildings, roads, food, telecommunications. There isn't going to be Internet or tendies on this island. In a weeks time you'll get bored and want to move back in with your mum

guys if u want can we make it in uruguay, literally outside the capital no one lives here...

Fucking autocorrect

Count me in already got a white family and lots a money, would like to help design some infrastructure and weapons for an Aryan empire someday, plus I'd love the fairy tale request adventure

You live in Australia, didn't they basically do the same thing there? Unless you're an abo that is.

Is land cheap in Uruguay?
Btw I'm not actually a teenager.

if you go to the north of Rio Negro the land is very cheap ,places like tacuarembo are isolated and a small population lives there also the south of argentina is a nice place to live afterall a lot of nazis chose that part to live :^)

landwatch.com/Argentina-Land-for-sale/pid/318140499

twice the size of rhode island

I'm down, but we need some serious research on irrigation, water volume per year, soil fertilitiy, mining potential, solar potential, and winter climate

>ireland
>"le anyone up for it?"
>crowdfund

yeah you just need a pub that serves free drinks ye spalpeen

How the fuck would we reproduce with no women, sperglords?
How much farming knowledge is there between all of us, maybe enough to jizz inside a marrow?
How the fuck will you neets get jobs whilst not speaking Spanish?

Ask yourself important questions before starting wet-dream-tier threads.

Agreed, we're going to need to get a team together with a wide variety of experience, everyone from tradesmen and engineers to ex military and farmers.

This thread may die eventually, so we should register a website, I'll design a basic website with application forms and FAQ's along with contact details and a link to the crowdfund.

What should we call this?

this is CHILE

Please don't waste your money, Paddy, there have been white utopias established before but no-one can be arsed to move.

>What should we call this?

Larping. Why not do a treehouse club instead? You can do the same old time consuming but no real effort required larp shit like:

Design a flag!

Decide on the national anthem!

Elect people to be in charge of various shit that will never happen!

Plan out roads and building locations!

Build a website!

Write a FAQ!

On this note if any of you are actually serious I commend you for your enterpeneurship and bravery

People on Sup Forums are already doing this in Namibia and Russia AFAIK.

Chilean patagonia > argentina patagonia

1: Argentina is full of hot women.
2: A fair bit, plus we'll grow forestry and try develop a bit of tourism, old school European town style (just without the kebab).
3: We'll be self sustaining for the most part and the official language will be English.

Hippies set up homesteads all the time, this is just a better organised right wing version.

1. Very true
2. That's why we need extensive research. If things don't gro there now, why don't they, and how do we fix it
3. Not sure there is enough water

Can't wait to see you get btfo by the native military

oh shit you're right

Please let me go fishing in Punta Arenas

can confirm this punta arenas is based

We'll bring tendies on our own, we'll be fine.
And since everyone on Sup Forums is on an Island, we will never be bored since we can shitpost IRL.
And as for the women, we can allways use imagination :)

I'd be fine just farmimg, o ancestors did it in America - as long as I can get books. mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/real-life-hobbit-houses-look-6979720 see the link for a sweet means of supplying housing for people. Basic is a mere 15k

lol you're living in Canada it's almost the shame shit, Canadá and the north west of Usa it pretty the same environment, but your people have a lot more money.

Here's your white utopia, just build on what these guys have already

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape

Pop. circa 1000

Based people
youtube.com/watch?v=9TWoHUO6Ek0

there already is one going on in the south of namibia. Check the archivw and google, but apparently South Africans are tired of thwir country.

they don't accept foreigners.

Checked octochan and apparently project namibia failed or something. Might be a shill though.

That's cool, but thats just a handful of disgruntled Afrikaners, we want something bigger.

We should definitely follow their example, but they're on 2000 acres, we need to go bigger.

If 10,000 right wingers donated 600 each we would have 100 acres each.

We could build a centrally located town and farm most of the surrounding land.

that's more than sufficient but they do not accept people who are not afrikaners.

Get the fuck out of here. We dont want you in Patagonia.

Fuck off

>no one was successful
So was the American colonist user. Failed Englishman who started one of the most feared nations on earth. All our country needs is an airstrip for new arrivals and we have a country

hell even 1k per capita would be cheap, I'm up for that if this crosses from fantasy to reality

An enclave of bigot inbred gun nuts, you say?

You won't last a week before it all goes 'lord of the flies'.

we could always abduct qts from neighboring comunities

I already have an enclave. My reserve.
Natives only.

No.

LOL most feared nation on earth. Yeah by its own people because the european is going extinct and u.s.a leads the charge. lol

How would we get the white women to come?

Loving the edgy lefty replies.

Another problem is that there wouldn't be enough people of each nation. So therefore we'd have to mix it up American style.

I can be our oficial translator but since I'm Mexican do not expect cordial relations with the Argentinians from the get go

normally, not an issue.

ok but ill only agree if i get to be dictator

Fuck right off OP.

This shit happens every 2 months and never goes anywhere, and you're no different. Stop shitting up the board with your wank.

Are you implying only bachelors are going? Bring your wives or girlfriend. Really a bachelor shouldn't be allowed to come unless they are extremely exceptional.

Chile had a program a while ago to give free land in the South of the country to anybody starting a business there. Not sure if it is still ongoing.

ok but i'm not letting anyone use my combine, but you can buy my cheaper produce

im also hiring someone to drive my combine, $5/hr

Dude I'll say again: WOMEN (WHITE) ALREADY LIVE IN ARGENTINA, we'll be large scale landowners and adventurers, I'm pretty sure they'd be interested (unless you're a total autist).

this Age of Empires style, Urban center with sorrounding farm land
>hey but it would be an American style melting pot full of right wingers no kebab allowed, it would be fine IMO

>WOMEN (WHITE) ALREADY LIVE IN ARGENTINA
We can just send people on Missions to Northern Europe to recruit women to be married or settling them with privileges.

>implying no big boobed gf

lol adventurers, what in the fuck

lol send people on missions to recruit women, what in the fuck

I feel bad for you people.

listen, when we're living in an armed camp exterminating the black captors of these white women everything will make more sense

Who would we oppress, so our faggy ancestors have something to tear down society with?

well that is nonsense, they would only * get captured * because men ran away to begin with.

who is invited? whites, 'whites', "whites" or american whites?

why dont we just move to serbia or some shit

Surely it will work this time. Greenland and Namibia don't count.

Can you faggots do anything right other than sit in a chair and shitpost on the internet all day?

I don't understand North America (US, Canadá) is totally perfect land, it's a half of a continent!

Anyone I guess, I'm not a racist. Provided you're not an islamic kebab or a savage you're good in my book.

But we'd have to discuss that formally to hear everyone elses opinion on the matter.

fuck off, even as a joke, it is good to be poor, just so we don't have to take modern world crap

Too close to degenerates, too much regulation.

Face it Chile, we're coming down South whether you like it or not.

t. damir halilovic

I'm coming to your country faggot, stay in your Sandzak containment area.

>anyone I guess I'm not a racist

Can you go back to plebbit

how do we find out if white people are kebab savages

i mean, look at history in european countries, we have people kebabing out all the time

Totally agree. A country full of ahmeds mohamed, tyrones, indians and chinks! awful

We could have culturally separated sections of the capital. We're all purists here, it would make no sense to throw away our native cultures.

>South America

Enjoy getting murdered. If you insist on South America I would suggest the Falklands. Its full of white British monarchists who worship Thatcher and the potential is there to create a robust fishing and tourist industry.

Oh yeah that sounds reasonable, I think the Irish should have the monopoly on pub ownership! :P

Stay out of South America you filthy potato fucker

ALREADY ONE GOING ON AND GOING GOOD IN NAMIBIA

THIS IS ALREADY HAPPENING

JOIN NAMIBIA

EVERY ABLE-BODIED MAN WITH DRIVE AND HOPE IS WELCOME

APPLY ON OUR FORUMS

dailymotion.com/video/x4hdcc4_namibia-project-link_travel

COME HOME WHITE MAN

Too small, farmland only suitable for sheep. But in terms of location and people yeah perfect!

Also contrary to popular belief, there are parts of South America that aren't dangerous.

>another Sup Forums country LARPing thread

Just wash your hair, go out and get a job instead.

>Shitposting is a skill
#dankmemesmatter

At 1.99$ a meme I think we could have a self sufficient economy

Fuck that, why set up a white enclave in an African country.

LEAF
GET OUT

Why South America? Maybe you haven't heard but it was just confirmed that Trump will make America great again.

My dad worked at Punta Arenas and said that the wind there damages the soul.

I guess Fins would like it.

>why set up an enclave in an African country
>proposes going to South Africa

Panama also have cheap land and islands

Farming is stupid easy your sperg. Almost everyone has a garden in their backyards right now. It's the same thing just larger.

I'd like to finish college first. How would you handle immigration? In 5-ish years, I mean.

JONESTOWN
does history forget?