Turkey moves to Implement North Korea's Juche system

Happening?

Well, they're probably going to be kicked out of NATO and they reimplement the death penalty for the leaders of the recent coup attempt they'll be giving up their proposed EU membership too.
Looks like they're going rogue or planning on teaming up with Russia before WWIII kicks off.

Bear in mind Russia pulled out of WWI to focus on it's internal revolution and switched sides in the Autumn of WWII.
Great track record.

>team up with Russia
>implying Russia wont invade once there's no threat of western retaliation

what the fuck

this has to be fake

there is no way someone would ever think the North Korean model is good

>teaming up with Russia
u wot

I never said Russia would agree.

>like they're going rogue or planning on teaming up with Russia before WWIII
Are you mental?! Russia's going to invade the shithole instantly, once they know the west won't intrude

Fact: Russia will probably invade and sieze istanbul So they have access to the mediterranian coast and the black sea from all directions

How is Juche pronounced? Jew-shh?

>team up with russia

... lurk more dude

did you miss the part about russians flying planes over turkeys airspace and then they shot one down? Did you miss the part about weapon supplies coming across turkeys border to isis the ones who russia has been fighting? Did you miss the part where Russia is becoming sudia tier in christain levels and is directly fighting muslims? Did you miss all the memes about USA and Russia retaking Constantinople?

it's good for the crazy dictator that needs to reign in his military

The West being so butt-hurt, hahaaa.

No sorrow.

Sauce?

I just watched 3 episodes of new Berserk and it was one of the worst hours in my life. Happening?

I don't think Roachigan is that bright.
I think he's counting on a chummy relationship with Russia, He's burning his bridges with the rest of Europe.
I'm absolutely sure Putin is not going to go along with it.

I think it's [Jew-tsche]

its happening

We can just sanction both countries if they get too friendly anyways.

there is nothing wrong with juche, its only demonized because they wont take an imf bank

did you miss the part about Erdogan apologizing to Putin and their work toward repairing ties? just wait, China+Russia+Turkey Eurasian Alliance will be a reality.

putin wants nothing more than to remove that buffer between him and europe. he's definitely not going to ally with caliph erdogan

[SOURCES HEAVILY NEEDED]

Oppression creates refugees!

You're in luck Germany. More labors!

(((cnn)))

>rest of Europe
pls don't senpai
I couldn't care less if the roach was cutting his ties with Europe.
I'm saying that, once he inevitably does that, he's probably going to have left NATO, thus a Russian attack would be nothing out of the ordinary

Sure, I won't invade you *wink wink*, I forgive you. Now, just cut off ties with the west, and we'll have a much closer relationship between our two countries.

>he's definitely not going to ally with caliph erdogan
I believe so.

Erdogan on the other hand, seems to thinking it might be a way of sliming out a good niche for himself.

Putin is only "repairing" ties because they need the bosphorus open to their navy, and because Russia doesn't want to damage their already mauled economy.
Putin does not like Erdogan. To think they would team up is nonsense.

its a fake article you fucking idiots

Putin is smarter than that. Russian foreign policy is some of the sneakiest in the world. Putin will gladly accept Erdogan with open arms as a friend. He will lead Erdogan on into war and then watch Erdogan fight it out while he laughs in the background saying to him "haha, you actually believed me? you stupid roach".

Putin will be friendly with Turkey, and he will encourage Turkey to go to war, but that's when he will cut his ties. He wants to not only use Turkey against itself, but also against the rest of the world.

Remember, Russia is still in this world-wide game of Risk. They still want to take over everything.

Now imagine a power hungry below average intelligent leader with the obsession to become Sultan of an about to be created new Ottoman Empire

Can you sauce this, oh wait you can't because it's fake.

Doesn't matter the sentiment rings true. Even if it's never explicitly expressed.

ITT: People not realizing Erdoğan is being manipulated by a pro Euroasian kemalist politican

stay bluepilled cucks.

>switched sides
silly anglo. a non-aggression pact is not an alliance

the axis was formed by the anti-comintern pact. their sole existence was to destroy the bolsheviks

russia was a third party that was just looking for an excuse to get clay

What is Juche ?

This is fake, but it reminds me of one historical error Turkey made:
By the end of WW2, Turkey's natural place was behind iron curtain, i.e. protection from rapid western progress, imperialism, being granted a grace period to catch up with. But it chose imported quick wealth over miserable patience and hard work in exchange of being a puppet of US(and Nato).
Puppets collapse when the master removes the hand.
Puppets don't have own identity, they are what their master makes them.
Puppets are doomed to turn ad nauseam wherever the the wind blows like a weathercock.

A conservative lie to blind the public

Yeah sure, a country literally surrounded by trade options will adopt the Juche. Are you for real?

They ended up fighting the germans and their little secret agreement with the nazis never came to fruition. It counts as switching sides, if you dumb it down enough.

it's a sort of blut-und-boden ultra-isolationism

>pic

WE

Juche is a type of marxism communism, fags

Turkey-Korea Alliance when?

They recently passed a law that all businesses who caters to Turks must have offices in the country. Paypal was thrown out and blocked a few weeks ago for not having their servers in Turkey, many more have been given warnings.

And common people just sit by and watch this happening?

And they dont grab a 9mm and blow this man's brains out knowing they're doing their civic duty?

>posting fake news on Sup Forums
>Sup Forums too lazy to do quick 5 second google search
as usual

>people
roaches

So no EU?

>B-b-but Gülen was behind the coup

Great idea.

Turkey's trading options
>Europe
>Syria/Iran/Iraq
>Essentially, Russia

Hmmm, Choices.

RARE

At least in 2 years from now.

Have fun starving

Putin still probably wants to finish Catherine, Alexander I, and Nicholas I work, and reclaim Constantinople for Christians.

it was the cia

Doesn't make this a less legitimate discussion.

theres a new berserk?

This. The Russians hoped to ride early 20th century pan-slavism to an easy victory over the 'old man of europe' a hundred years ago but allowed the Balkans to wriggle away from then due to nationalism.

Next up according to Biblical Prophecy. Greece to be conquered by Turkey.

Of course it was staged. You don't execute a coup with the principletter leader out of the country. You first size the president and either kill or imprison them. This whole thing stinks of false flag in order to remove any opposition to erdogan instituting Islamic totalitarianism.

Like...a safe space?

Its pretty obvious Turkey is throwing in with the SCO. That's China, India, Russia and Iran just for starters. They've probably been offered a terminus for the new silk road... the other one will go to Germany once Chessmaster Putin has wrestled him away from the Atlanticist conglomerate.

Read the road map the Turk posted above, he is not wrong. And most of this has been discussed here on Sup Forums. Its not Hillary's emails, its the Clinton Foundation server. Putin has 90% of it. He knows the SAPs, he knows foreign policy months before it is implemented. Its obvious he dished it out to the Turks, thousands arrested and tens of thousands suspended from employment on lists made in three days. Lol right! I betcha the minute Erdogan apoligized to Putin for the shoot down he had:

1) a silk road terminus to Istanbul.
2) relevant info on all putschists compliments Clinton Foundation server hack
3) info on all subversive elements in Turkey compliments Clinton Foundation hack
4) complete entry and honoured and exalted position in the SCO, senior partners beside Russia, China, India and Iran.

Geo-politics is fun again, and the shit hasn't even hit the fan yet!

Holy fuck, at least Trump wins in the end

>teaming up with russia

Russia is just waiting for a new chance to capture the Bosphorus. Russia is going to do everything to turn every small faction that hates the Turks to turn against the government, not excluding another internal coup.

Idiots really believe this headline?

Propaganda war is on. Coup, funded by Western interests, failed. The battle continues to remove him and bring them into Europe for real this time.

>ameriburgers still believe russia is " muh evil"

>the new silk road
who the fuck needs a new silk road? europe is burning to the ground as we speak. what money is there to be made?

plus all the trade between asia and europe uses ships nowadays anyway.

Obvious fake article but I'll play along...

>Kim Jong Un threatens to nuke Turkey
>a few months later they adopt North Korea's form of government
How big of a cuck can Erdogan be?

This is beginning to look more and more plausible.

You just answered your own question. Just like Brexit Trukey is voting to abandon the demographically collapsing clusterfuck called Europe and the Atlanticist system in favour of a demographically growing SCO with a lucrative terminus ending at Istanbul serving ALL (both sides) of the MED.

Go read up on the train that leaves Duisburg and heads to China. You can not move ocean freight that fast. Its the future its here, and Deutschland will be the crown jewel in the winners crown.

>laughs internally

Aight fuckit. we are going to have to take a close look at anyone from the other side of the wall or logarithmically increase military spending

spooky

WUZ

no, the russo-roach relationship has been one of animosity for far too long for him to have any expectation like that.

no it really doesn't because they were always on opposite sides and they knew that

These threads always strengthen my beliefs that it takes all these shit nations banding together to get rid of a superpower such as us. These silly 3rd world counties are so cute thinking they can put aside all their hatred and years of conflict.

I hope this is all real so I can watch you all struggle to find the light.

This. I hope the roaches go full rogue. Putin needs to exterminate the pests.

This is fake no article exsists

Yook or jook

Is Ukraine involved?

Yeah it like randomly switches from well drawn animation to Dreamcast tier CG. I only watched the first episode, and it was garbage. Basically they just did the "Gutz gets attacked by skeletons in the woods" thing from volume 1, then the next episode preview showed them skipping to when the chick from the Holy See shows up

Jew-Ch-ayy (lmao)

The self-sufficient system where China pays for all your shit

Link faggot

if it rubs out holly wood and present media, i am with you

What about Crimea?

It's a term invented by the first North Korean Leader meaning a country's self-reliance.

Ultimately, North Korea wants no foreign central bank controlling their currency, no immigration, and no reliance on other countries.

No they take it in the form of food trucks instead. Great model.

This is fake. Kim il-Sung diee decades ago.
Sage.

>turkey aids ISIS
>US finally waking up
>Turkry is removed from NATO
>Russia/US airstrikes together.
>you will live to see WWIII.

Literally schoolyard logic, how retarded are you?

UNCOMMON