Why do blacks spread memes like this and then get mad when no one takes black lives matter seriously...

Why do blacks spread memes like this and then get mad when no one takes black lives matter seriously? Sweeping blanket generalizations against whites because why? Do they not know we were the first to unchain DINDU's?

P.S : Do I just block the person who posted this or try to debate them as to why they are wrong?

>whites mock blacks for contributing nothing to humankind
>blacks mock whites for not doing doggy

Wew

I find it funny, they post memes all day while america is at work paying for their food stamps

because when your IQ level is lower than the people you say you are oppressed by, it cause higher unemployment and greater acceptance for obama phones so they can make shitty memes

We do missionary because it's actually bearable to look white women in the face.

No fucking lie, a white chick on my Facebook posted this.

She's super annoying and retarded, spends her fuck boys allowance on weed, is fucking a married mullato, and is a cam stripper.

That's actually pretty fucking funny desu. I laughed at it. If niggers could get back to being funny instead of cringey, the would be a better place.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TRAITOR

You sound kinda mad

It's just a meme.

I forgot to add that she spends her time complaining about Trump and the patriarchy. I get nudes from her so it's whatever.

Sounds like a loyal woman to her mulatto man.

A meme is a great way to figure out what the general millennial is thinking..

This

I've seen OP's picture posted on here today multiple times

Am I supposed to be mad or something? I don't find it offensive but I don't find it funny. I would've forgotten about it after an hour if people didn't keep posting it here

It's the simple fact that if a white person made a meme, meming black people with a stupid generalization, the world and media would be up in arms.

Most white girls I know love doggy style.

Where the fuck do they get this "Whites only do missionary" come from.

reply: "when the nigger sends you a racist joke he thinks is funny"

When they promise another 100 dollars on your food stamp card if you get in the picture.

Niggers think you can only get a girl pregnant through the missionary position.

I'm white, and I would eat any nigger under the table in a wing eating contest.
And my favorite position is doggy style.

because muslims always underestimate their opponents

Hmm...

Which website are we on again?

Wait, I thought the meme was white people love mayo but hate spicy foods. Why would they love mayo then?

Black social media is getting lazier than they already were.

>serving girl says burrito at restaurant is spicey
>its not actually spicey
are normie whites really sensitive to basic spice like this?

You know the drill, pics or didn't happen.