Car chase bowls are part of Sup Forums culture and it was posted at late at night when no live sports were on

Car chase bowls are part of Sup Forums culture and it was posted at late at night when no live sports were on.

Fuck you mods

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJy0-nIiftc&t=0s&index=24&list=PLCa1KNZ4LMKFvZx93rbea4_aHaJmnf_lX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

B A S E D

>American adverts

fun times

but the Olympics were on

I read somewhere that the clean-up crew of Sup Forums do their jobs without concern for any financial remunerations whatsoever. can someone confirm if this fact is indeed true and if so, how is this not considered slavery?

fucking stupid, tired of these mods trying to be hella serious.

late night Sup Forums was fucking gold, because guess what, there aren't any live sports at night you mong

>mods
>do it for free

pick both

he deleted a lakers lunch thread earlier too

The smell. Also skin is fucking amazing how does it stretch that far?

Someone make this OARing a mod, now!

they do it voluntarily

Happening threads are pol tier tho

>0 (zero) financial compensation

Just go to Sup Forums if you want them now. The OP just copied the post word-for-word from their thread anyways.

>speaking up is Sup Forums

I don't think it stretches as much as it just keeps growing to cover up the extra body mass, it's why the skin stays even after they lose weight
why would anyone do that?!

Sup Forums is shit

>tfw middle management is outsourced and not promoted from within

we will never get mods and jannies that understand based Sup Forums bro culture

>I liek le ebin car chase is habbedinn!!!! XdxdxdXd

>mods deleting based pursuitb owls

>doing it for free

youtube.com/watch?v=mJy0-nIiftc&t=0s&index=24&list=PLCa1KNZ4LMKFvZx93rbea4_aHaJmnf_lX

how is a car chase relevant to politics?

Eventbowls were fun tho
>tfw shooter on the roof bowl

Sup Forums will never be on that level again

>op copied the post

no i didn't you stupid shit because nobody goes on Sup Forums

Bumping the nostalgia containment thread

Reminder: if you are over 30 you should not be on Sup Forums

Why not?

This desu
Im 25 and if I stay here past that I will definitely just consider killing myself

>this place is stupid but i'm here anyway
>once i hit 30 things in my life will be super serious
dorks

MMA is on at night. It's the only real sport to be honest. Make sure to get your picks in for this weekend's fights.

THIS. Be who you wanna be. If you don't like Sup Forums then don't come. If you like it make peace with it.

dude, i'm not 30 but Sup Forums is a good board. if a older guy wants to easily participate in a game thread, then that sounds great.

go back to 9gag or youtube comments

He had gone too far lads

Sup Forums mods are worse, they'll allow shitty generals no fucking body wants such as "reylo" generals or /got/, delete threads that complain about their existence within minutes, but somehow Blacked, cunny and racebait threads stay up for hours

this tBh
I grew out of Sup Forums years ago and is very close to dropping Sup Forums since it is literally just Sup Forums 2.0 at this point
Sup Forums is, for all the reminiscing of itspast glory and lack of funposting, still a good board

nothing keeps the reddit and youtube comments crowds coming in like race bait threads so ofc mods don't delete them

Eventbowls predates happening threads you fucking faggot

Never looked at it like that, but you're right. You think mods and jannies themselves plant these threads?