DO AS I SAY NOW OR BE A RACIST BOGAN LOL

DO AS I SAY NOW OR BE A RACIST BOGAN LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zbCPCzb7vzQ&t=114
instagram.com/scherri/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=5RPuxO_WyHg&t
iview.abc.net.au/programs/k-on/ZW0213A033S00#playing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this australian tv? I live here and never watch it.
It is unwatchable

>be part of women and fag hating religion
>lecture others on morals
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Did you see their miserable Clark & Dawe """tribute"""?

NZ tv show, A shitty one.

Who's the paki?

I've literally never spoken to a single person that doesn't hate the project and this cunt, I dont understand where its viewer base is. Is it just in Melbourne or something?

Lol, no its not.

Reminder, Waleed is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood

wait, is there an Australian version of this show? I just saw the background and assumed it was the one they play here.

Waleed "Just ignore Isis and they'll go away" Aly

He is so smug and unlikeable, yet he has the whole Adam Goodes card. Claim you don't like him and get branded racist.

The show is Australian, it's been running a few years... They only recently made a New Zealand version.

Waleed Aly is in the AUS version

>SOMETHING WE TALK
>SHOULD ABOUT

What did he mean by this?

I lived in Australia for a couple of years and the SJW was unreal in the media. It was funny though despite that I met plenty of true blue ozzies that apparently are 100% immune to the brainwashing , just couldn't give a fuck about the news telling them to stop being racist

Best presenter internationally atm
>aaaand he has the award and credentials to back that up

Waleed is the biggest flog in the history of TV.

Because nobody actually watches telly, aside from ABC and SBS among the older lot. The other channels are circling the drain.

Is it true he hates gays?

You're racist and you don't like him.... 99% of his haters fall into that category

We swear at the news, we don't take it all in as fact.

It's easy to get insider info and know more than the media tells you to be honest.

Yes, he's Muslim.

Because it's impossible to disagree with someone without hating their ethnicity / religious beliefs.

Waleed aly is a grade A cunt (not the good kind)
what did they do?
it all seems pretty liberal but maybe that's because there aren't really any conservative type shows like the US has unless you subscribe for Sky

People were clearly racist to Adam Goodes though. It was complete madness to claim otherwise.

Personally I hate The Project, and I find Waleed insufferable. Strangely, I quite like his radio show on Radio National though. They often have good guests and Aly doesn't preach or resort to platitudes. On the other hand, he talks on television like everyone at home is an idiot.

How could you possibly read it that way?

I hate him because he's a Muslim, not because he's Egyptian.

Anyone watching Australian Television is an idiot.

His face when trump won and channel 10 aired his first interview as president was fucking GLORIOUS

He literally looked like his imam had run a sexual emergency on him

WHO DOESN'T LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT ME POZZING MY HUSBANDS ASSHOLE LOL

#LetThemIn

The Young Pope starts on SBS tonight
Bone Tomahawk is on right now
The Night Manager is also on tonight
Fargo is coming up in a few weeks

SBS truly is the best channel.

ABC and SBS nowdays is anti-racism, anti-homophobia, pro multiculturalism and feminism documentaries and shows non stop. Typical leftist shit, it should be called the Australian Bolshevik Centre. The old aren't falling for it but the young are, they were even bragging about how successful their brainwashing in schools and media is on SBS

>The old aren't falling for it but the young are
ABC's biggest demographic by far are 40-60 year olds.

Probably people being raised on shit like Today Tonight and A Current Affair which are so trash no one pays attention to any news programs

They put so many shows on for millenniums I find that hard to believe.

Wasn't he also in the US too, probably ready to jerk off about how it was her turn and had all his dreams shattered

100%

Isn't the average age of tv viewers in general like 55

I swear 90% of television is aimed at 50 year old women

its only ''enlightened'' uni faggots from the inner city that watch shit like q & a and listen to JJJ/Hack. They usually end up growing out of it, I know i did

Do they have any anime?

It's not about the money, it's about sending a message user

I'll catch a movie every once in a while but they also have the feed which is even worse than the fucking project

Reminder that despite the insentient media shilling about this show and this guy's "influence"
that Its the lowest rated news program by huge margin and its main demographic is elderly women

Fun fact: k-on!! airs on ABC ME

>Jew women says female genital manipulation is bad.
>male circumcision is good.
Fuck the feed.

it has been on the ABC for years
i've never bothered to watch it though, I assume it's the dubbed version

Speaking of Jews, my favourite tv-Jew is this guy

I like to think that he pissed off the Jewish TV masters, and so when they had to send someone off to control the narrative on talk shows, he had to do it. Now, thanks to his gambling debts or whatever, he has to put up with a bunch of braindead bimbos on daytime television

is that ita buttrose

I think it's 70% Ita Buttrose, 30% plastic and botox

Its not believe it or not

kek, I only remember him from that "Dumb,drunk and racist" documentary about white Australians. He must have upset his jewish overlords somehow

what is she famous for? was she the first socialite?

Yeah how much time was spent talking about gays being rounded up for prison camps in Chechnya?

POO

I don't think most people here care about that stuff. The Project is only successful because it brings something new to the newscast format. Otherwise the news would just be a bunch of old men telling us something bad happened with a sad look on their face then immediately smiling whilst detailing story about a dog being reunited with its family. It's all shit either way.

From the LOOOO

Jesus christ the melbourne comedy festival is bad

Space Dandy is on sometimes, and old stuff like The Mysterious City of Gold

I've also seen them play Assassination Classroom, and Attack on Titan

She started CLEO magazine and was an early editor of the Wkman's Weekly

Who here /channel 9/?

Our weather girl and 6pm news anchor here in Perth are my news waifus.

>watching tv

Aw
I was hoping to see some events in Melbourne next week.

>being from perth
I hate you and your kind coming to the east coast. Just fuck off, you're worse than refugees.

These are the Gold Coast /channel 9/ news anchors. Not a great selection of a waifus desu

He was doing his little sook in the middle of Trump's acceptance speech because The Project is pre-recorded.
youtube.com/watch?v=zbCPCzb7vzQ&t=114

I'm from Melbourne and the usual response is luke-warm at best. Most Melbournians under 30 don't watch TV, let alone commercial TV.

What's wrong with them, can't they drive?

I was in Melbin two weeks ago lad.

I wonder if there is someone more universally hated than this faggot

Yeah but they are usually on really late or play the same Ghibli films.

I'm so tired of people calling ABC and SBS left wing. They are socially liberal, but they embrace the Liberal party's, and as of the the past 30 years, the ALP's, neoliberal consensus.
NEWSFLASH - Corporations embrace social liberalism because it makes economic sense.
They are not even remotely left wing, mean while the commercial networks are much further to the right than the center, and yet no one complains about their brain washing swill.

nice tits....that's about it really

Meh. No one can top Scherri-Lee.

instagram.com/scherri/?hl=en

Couldn't even watch the great debate this year, what a bunch of leftist Jew loving trash.

She's thick but she has no shape.

She's bordering on fridge-tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=5RPuxO_WyHg&t

the lads made it

I haven't watched TV in over two years what's the point of have 5 fucking channel 7's?

pls no bully

YEWWWWW!

While people were racist to Good he sure as shit wasn't a popular player to begin with. The racism scandal just meant that any legitimate criticism which had been made about him up until that point could now be lumped in with and branded racist.

thats a fucking fridge
yummy yummy
wanna open up her tummy
and get a godd look a t her guts
hubababada

Isn't she married to Pete Stefanovic?

Shame about Fargo. Last season was airing on the very same day it aired in the US. They're also showing the last season of a Danish series which is nice since there's only hardcode sub SD rips out currently.

Great debate was the only part i saw
Jesus christ

lies

iview.abc.net.au/programs/k-on/ZW0213A033S00#playing

why does the mixing sound like shit here?

The songs are Japanese at least

>The Adobe Flash player plug-in is required to watch video on the iview website.
W E W

Y'know, this show might've been half decent if they got some funny people on there but everyone is just so dull and boring I can't stand it. It also won best factual television show last year too, it makes no sense.

The funny thing about Muslims playing victim of "Trump's America" is that the only being being attacked and harassed is white people, perpetrated by blacks and Muslims.

Nah that's Sylvia Jeffreys

Dubs>Subs

Do people still watch television in 2017? I get using a TV for streaming/iTunes/YouTube or whatever, but actual terrestrial TV programming? Why would anyone sit through that archaic shit?

Old people. My 60 year old mother watches FTA TV

holy fuck can't believe I've never watched Sky News before this is great