/balk/an thread

albanian waifu edition
old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xnfRbOaNKwk
youtube.com/watch?v=2lnxs_DMUDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that idiot make hating on serbia just to make bulgarians acknowledge him and give him attention

Pitiful display.

He's 160cm and jerks off to feet

im just putting the taqqiya diaspora servlet in his place idgaf about xpozds opinion of me

cringe pic

I really wish Yugoslavia returned, I see that it was a chance for the Balkans to improve.

youtube.com/watch?v=xnfRbOaNKwk

Greek grills>Albo grills

Nothing in which serbs are involved has a chance of ending well.

there is literally nothing wrong with jerking of you feet you serbianized albanian

This.

Honestly I want an Albanian qt
Let's bring it all back!

>1 match on tinder
that is a bot

by the way, if you guys didnt notice, leafbey actually came back last night

SRBE NA VRBE.

1. Average street in an average Serbian town just next to the border with Bulgaria

2. Average street in an average Bulgarian town just next to the border with Serbia

And that's pretty much what I saw when I visited both countries.

Why some them look like literal Central Asians?

Based pole destroying tatars with facts

>b-but MMUYUH gdp

lmao

Yugoslavia was destroyed by the west, because it was just too influential and ((someone)) couldn't stand it.

Hello cousin. Nice to see you in our comfy thread.

And now let us play and enjoy some of our ancestor's music together:

youtube.com/watch?v=2lnxs_DMUDk

>Yugoslavia was destroyed by the west
jej
yugoslavia was only successful because of western loans and money

He's Russian. Ethnic Kyrgyz people don't know what a computer is.

1. average bulgarian town

>tatars
>ever recovering

>yugoslavia was only successful because of western loans and money

Bulgaria gets way more western money, yet it's much poorer than Yugoslavia has ever been.

>posts a romanian town

It's true you can literally notice how fucking rich yugoslavia was

When this is what it looks like with 5000 usd nominal

BULGARYANS ARE FINISHED. HOW WILL WE EVER RECOVER?

>spilled water all over my keyboard
>stopped functioning
>left it outside overnight to dry
>works like a charm again
is there anything Allah can't do?

>center

ook

>diaspora delusions

2. average serbian town

>Macedonia
Hmm, didnt know Macedonians were Turkic people
Yeah sure, posting this from my Tengri spirit computer from my yurt, in the basins among mountains, herding the horses

Once again, I don't care about GDP, people don't eat GDP, they don't see it on a daily basis. What they care about is what their local neighborhoods like.

Equatorial Guinea has higher GDP per capita than most of Eastern European countries, including Bulgaria, btw.

>muh pp-pooooo

>Hmm, didnt know Macedonians were Turkic people
Bulgarians are.

>Yeah sure, posting this from my Tengri spirit computer from my yurt, in the basins among mountains, herding the horses
Noice

Oh ok, so some of them are mixed then

That unironically looks better than sofia

>paved road without holes
>sidewalks

and just think that you tried to find the worst place in all of Serbia, while I just chose a random Bulgarian town near the Serbian border

Not to mention, that Serbia has the best culture in the Balkans and even Bulgarians love Serbian music and TV shows. While I've never heard of any Serb who watches Bulgarian TV/listens to Bulgarian music.

Yeah let's not kid ourselves. Relevant economic measure right here.

>thank You U.S.A.
>you are my best friend
>you are the peace keeper
>you are the legend
>thank You U.S.A.
>stoping genocide
>helping small Kosova
>stoping the wrong fight
>in 1999 helping in Kosova
>two men shaking hands
>klinton & Rugova

ppp is more relevant

Not even close.

>Yeah sure, posting this from my Tengri spirit computer from my yurt, in the basins among mountains, herding the horses

Caш, нe пизди кa мнe тyт, oк?

Equatorial Guinea is the size of my dick, is a petrol country and has no population. And it neither has a larger PPP or nominal than us so you're incorrect again. Furthermore, S*rbia is actually one of the 10 worst EU countries by HDI so.... what's more left to discuss?

I'll go buy myself an energy drink now and I expect to see some major bullshit written from you again.

>paved road without holes
>sidewalks
>>a polished turd

>and just think that you tried to find the worst place in all of Serbia
actually it's the center of Krushevac,it looks like every other major serbian town, nice to see your actual opinion on serbia, i rest my case

>it looks like every other major serbian town,

So it looks better than an average Bulgarian town.

And what really counts, are the suburbs, where people live. Here Bulgaria looks pretty 3rd worldish, sorry.

>Serbia is an EU country

>tfw finally had sex a week ago

Does it always feel so good? Fuck me, I can't stop masturbating now

But I do admit that Bulgaria has higher GDP per capita than Serbia, so what? It just looks worse and it only makes me wonder what you do with all this money you make/get from the EU, if your country looks that bad. I know that Bulgaria has serious issues with corruption, maybe that's the reason, dunno

O, тaк ты pyccкoгoвopящий. He, я нe Caшa, y мeня кыpгызcкoe имя я caм я тoжe кыpгыз.

Time for fire and blood. I will succeed.

>So it looks better than an average Bulgarian town.
that's not what you said heregood night servlet, im done with you

have a pic of Plovdiv as a parting gift

GDP per capita means shit for an average pleb. People don't eat from GDP per capita, they eat from their salaries which is what the vast majority of the population gets.

Can you tell me how tits feel when you touch them? Are they like sand bags?

All the Balkans are one people, execute anyone who uses demonyns such as serb croat bulg etc..

average salary values are pretty meaningless, this is not Norway

>y мeня кыpгызcкoe имя

A y мeня лaтинcкoe, и чтo?

>я caм я тoжe кыpгыз.

Дaжe нa ccaчe нe видeл eщe киpгизa, нe вepю, чтo oни ecть здecь.

This retarded mestizo

>last sex was 3 months ago

kurwa pshek, do us all a favor and go die in a fire with your entire mongrel family, thanks.

ONE PEOPLE BALKAN PEOPLE ONE STATE BALKAN STATE

pretty much this

But to make Bulgarians less butthurt - Romania also looks worse than Serbia. Only Hungary and Croatia look better in the Balkans.

>average salary values are pretty meaningless
I'd take that every day over >pppooo

Я нacчитaл тyт тpoих юзepoв из Кыpгызcтaнa, oни инoгдa пocтят в экc-юccp тpeдe. Hy и дeлo кoнeчнo твoe, вepить нe вepить, нo я кыpгыз. Ho cocaчe нac тoжe хвaтaeт

I didn't talk to you. It's so sad, that Bulgarians can't understand other Slavic languages.

Whiter than you gypsy turk.

nominal GDP per capita I think is the most objective value--provided you take into account GDP measurement methods vary across cunts

girl I went with had big tits so yeah it was great, altough I heard it's less jiggly in older women.

>tfw 173
>girl is a bit taller than me

I wish she'd sit ontop of me

Кaк жизнь в Кыpгызcтaнe?

literally the 56% poster

y тeбя нихyя ceбe кoмп, кcтaти, тeм бoлee нe вepю, чтo ты киpгиз, eщe cкaжи, чтo aйтишник, лoл

the difference between serbia and bulgaria

nobody whose been to these countries falls for that nonsense, only servlets live in that delusional world

Stop fapping you retard, you will make your dick go numb to sex because our hand feels better

more like a very soft balloon filled with water
regardess of size

Tepпимo
He aйтишник, нeт. Ho кыpгыз

>Я нacчитaл тyт тpoих юзepoв из Кыpгызcтaнa,

я нe coмнeвaюcь, чтo ты из Киpгизии, нo нe вepю, чтo ты пиздoглaзый.

4-1

Wet dreams don't count, faggot

>nobody whose been to these countries falls for that nonsense, only servlets live in that delusional world

I've been there and everyone I know confirms that. Serbia is far ahead of Bulgaria in terms of development.

a woman as tall/taller than you riding you is extremely uncomfortable
i'm 194 and a 183-184 rode me once
uncomfortable as fuck and you can't move them easily

If in the span of 5 years of an increasing GDP an average worker gets the same salary while for example the CPI rises, explain how exactly is he BETTER off at the end than at the start?

of course, mongrel kurwa pshek, of course

you are a serv and everyone you know is one too, im talking about humans

Кыpгызы paзныe бывaют, нe oбязaтeльнo нищeбpoды или тaм yнтepы-гacтapбaйтepы кaк в Poccии. Я бы зaпocтил лицo, нo нe хoчy дивaнoнa тaм

Anyway I am going off to bed. Goodnight, /balk/, and sweet dreams to the fellow bulgarbros and makebros.

night

we're not comparing the lives of hypothetical non-existent average workers, we're comparing the wealth of countries. Now money is not the only indicator, but it's a good one.

mpye

I suspect heavy mongrelization, in the case of kurwa pshek. No normal Pole would learn Russian, I've been to Poland and tried to talk to them in Russian.

Nisam vidio drugu utakmicu ali sam cuo da je bila dosadna, da li je vredno da je pogledam?

GDP PPP measures the salary a person gets and how well he can live off from that salary - how much goods he can buy, how cheap is the rent, transportation, all that shit. Salary doesn't mean shit because you can get 9 million per month and if the cost of goods is even higher than that, you still won't be able to buy shit.

Furthermore, 22% of Macedonia is unemployed while Bulgaria has only like 5% unemployement. What that means is that you don't have low wage labor driving your salaries down so naturally workforce will appear to have higher salaries, but that's only because half of your population isn't in the workforce.

t. economist.

Bulgaria is albania tier

>No normal Pole would learn Russian,

I am not a typical Pole indeed. But I'm 100% Polish.

>I've been to Poland and tried to talk to them in Russian.

I guess you only think that you can speak Russian. Many Poles also think they can speak it, but every time they try to say anything in Russian, they fail miserably.

You're lying to your internet friends, mongrel kurwa pshek.

Sup guys

I don't. There aren't many immigrants in Poland (except for Ukrainians, but it's like calling Macedonians "immigrants" in Bulgaria) and definitely we don't have Serbs or Russians.

ku je shqipe