Krypton TV series

vimeo.com/213799000

Leaked trailer that has been deleted constantly since release.

What we know:
>Man of Steel historical prequel
>no crossover to the movies planned, but the show is officially part of the extended universe
>200 years before Man of Steel
>main protagonist is Superman's grandad (Jor's dad)
>Zod's mother is also in it
>as far as we know we will not see Jor or Zod in the series
>both of the protagonists from house El and house Zod are young adults.... make of it what you will

What does Sup Forums think of this?

Is it supposed to tie into Superman villains somehow? CGI looks good atleast.

What the fuck do you think these people think?

Looked like Brainiac was bottling cities in the trailer.

>Is it supposed to tie into Superman villains somehow?

I'm finding conflicting speculation on this.

>CGI looks good atleast.

The art and style come straight from the guys that made Man of Steel's Krypton sets and visuals. That part at least should be excellent. It's not done by some random scyfy schmucks, it is done by people who know what they are doing and crafted with passion.

Man of Steel's Krypton parts were the best bits of the movie for me.

Oh shit, well that's nice to hear. I'll watch the pilot.

i think i like her sideboobie!

This'll be kino thats fo sure.

Generic garbage music instead of something interesting. Yay. The least they could do is use John Williams' Krypton theme if they can't come up with anything good.

damn supes grandma was a freak

I'm worried about the main dude's acting chops desu. Never seen him in anything and he is not very convincing in the trailer.

inb4 it's Zod's mom and Jor's father for 100% shock value and drama

This "house of El" shit is gay as fuck.

inb4 it turns out Jor is 1/2 Zod which makes Superman 1/4 Zod and killing his relative in MoS

I don't watch prequels or sequels to films or shows that I didn't like in the first place.

Too bad it's that tied in with Snyder's bullshit. If it stood on its own legs I might've watched it.

I think we figured out the plot

I prefer all movies and shows to be connected in an EU not everyone doing their own thing like Justice League having a different Flash from the tv show... shit is confusing

How will Marvelbots recover?

>agents of shield

toppest of kels

Agents of Shit.

Poor Chloe..

They even brought back Ward just to try to delay their inevitable cancellation.

Sad.

That actually confuses you? Is the this intellect of the average Snyder fan?

you mean when he was that monster from the alien planet or did they brought him back again?

I haven't watched since ghost rider disappeared.

Visuals looks good but is it going to be young adult shit like those CW shows?

You didnt miss anything.

It's basically 5-7 eps of "Ghost Rider"

10-11 eps of Radcliffe and AIDA infiltrate
SHIELD and teamup with Charles Vane

3 eps AIDA Framework Hydra Parallel Computer World where Grant Ward exists.

He'll get brought back by that bullshit framework because the fans begged/petitioned.

We don't know. Very important bit of info.

Look who's here. The resident Marvel drone. Get used to him because he's staying until thread hits archives.

Stay mad.

>He'll get brought back by that bullshit framework because the fans begged/petitioned.

He'll probably escape into the russian guys remote robot body. Or a Ward body AIDA created just to fuck with SHIELD as a backup plan.

Well, desu, he was the best character in the show and the actor was pretty good as well.

>Jor's dad
>Zod's mother
I thought all kids were made in that large chamber using information from the codex, and Superman was the first natural birth in a very long time.

Yeah that bugged me as well. You still have parents who raise you I guess?

...from genetic material by their parents who raise them after that?

no the material is from the codex not parents

which would be dumb when you have houses and family names...

maybe the codex pulls genes from previous ELs?

Hell yes.

I hope it builds on Krypton's culture and fills in more about why they abandoned colonization. I think there's a reason and that it ties directly into the New Gods.

Zod specifically mentions bloodlines in MoS. Whatever else the Codex is doing, it's preserving lineages somehow.

elaborate?

From MoS i think Genetic "houses" were categories of clones created for specific purposes
The house of El where created to be scientists, the house of Zod where soldiers
The codex seems to be a fossil of an ancestor of Kryptonians and has the general blueprints of the entire species.
But Jor El has a dad in this so i dunno.

>But Jor El has a dad in this so i dunno.

Yeah wtf and someone is narrating m "my grandson"

>and someone is narrating m "my grandson"
Jor El's dad talking to Superman?

>show about Superman's home planet without Superman or any characters fans care about

So it's just a generic sci-fi show? Who the hell thought this was a good idea? This is akin to making a Spiderman prequel tv show calling it "Earth" and then having it be about the industrial revolution 200 years before Peter was born.

>niggers
>no superman

meh, I'll skip it

It reminds me of Caprica which was set before BSG and just shared the same Universe and barely even that.

Krypton has never been portrayed in detail and it's super interesting to me.

Who cares about superman?

HOLY SHIT

Pre Doomsday when?

what the fuck man

>House of L
>S logo

I actually prefer DC over Marvel. I just don't like Snyder or his films.

I wish DC and Marvel were both bought by the same company, so that we could critique films without being pigeon holed into a fandom...

It's not an S nigga

and it's house of EL not L

chances of DC vs. Marvel crossovers once the current wave of movies finishes?

Doomsday grandpa.

that's not what doomsday lore says

looks better than the cave troll in BvS

That's Smallville Doomsday right? Remember how awful that season was.

If DC was bought by Disney, they would be the same shit, like every Marvel movie is identical to one each other.

needed a bigger budget, that fight was horribad

Yeah it was. Smallville used to have decent fights but the budget went to shit S8 forward. Probably because Welling's salary took half the CGI budget. The Bizarro and Lex-as-Zod fights were decent.

Yeah. Smallville was pretty comfy. I remember not going to work and binging on an entire season in a two day span.

Feels good man.

hurrrrrr

truly this is the age of BLEACHED kino

Zod's mom looks like that?!

Wtf I am a general Zod underling now.

This is what it says about her on the wikipedia page for the show
>Lyta Zod: A reluctant cadet and warrior in the Kryptonian military, in a clandestine, forbidden relationship with Seg-El
>Seg-El: Superman's grandfather
>Seg-El
>Seg-El
just gotta love that name

so.... Jor and Zod are half brothers which makes Zod Superman's uncle.

nah Jor and Lyta are just fucking, procreation needs to be sanctioned. remember baby jesus was the first baby conceived naturally

>tfw you will never Skye in your rape dungeon

keke I saw AoS for the first time since about when I dropped it finally middle of Ghost Rider, wtf happened? Almost everyone got captured by Hydra, they were in Matrix machines and Hydra took over the world.

That Agents of Hydra logo was pretty dank.

Yeah, FOX is still > Disney so we'd have a fanboy war there but it would just be out of Marvel properties. If Disney owned all of that too I would think they would get called on it by the government for monopoly but tbqh I haven't heard of a good antitrust suit or monopoly bust for a long time.