How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cthjod9awzI
youtube.com/watch?v=SzI-ZbcK_sw
youtube.com/watch?v=iIhBt-Arhms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't care. I don't watch post credit scenes anyway

Excited and ashamed for feeling excited

End credit scenes are the only thing that develops the plot. I'll just watch them and assume they fight a generic bad guy and win in the movie

I feel bad for the wagies

>feel
What are you? A roasty?

Anyway what I find curious is how Gunn pushed for not having cameos or PCS in the last movie, and now this.

Did the mouse brainwashed him too?

I always stay to the end of the credits with my wife because if you are the last person there that means you win the cinema. Its good to be rewarded with post credit scenes as well.

does this mean you have to watch the movie at least 5 times?

I also always leave last, but it's more out of embarrassment of the stench that will come off the seat once I get up
It seriously smells like coyote piss

Cameos like:
Nathan Fillion
Stan Lee
Himself
His Brother
Howard the Duck
Space Dog, Mayor or Nowhere (who is voiced by Silvester Stalone in GOTG2)

PCS like:
Dancing Baby Groot
Howard the Duck Scene

Nothing, really. I imagine the "post-credit scenes" will be mini jokes in between credits.

>show a few names
Mini joke scene
>show a few more names
mini joke scene
>some more names
mini joke scene
>more major after-credit scene for a following GotG
>Final end of credits scene tying into the larger MCU

DANCE OFF BABY GROOT XDDDD

Let me rephrase for the autists.

Gunn didn't want cameos from other MCU characters or PCS tie ins.

Literally ready to murder someone

Redditors of the Galaxy ;)

They will most likely be tongue-in-cheek scenes about the Guardians telling Avengers, Dr Strange and Thor about Thanos I think.

Why don't they just put the scenes in the movie itself? Fucking meme directors man.

Here's one of them leaked
youtube.com/watch?v=cthjod9awzI

>post-credits scenes

Meaningless memeshit for a reddit movie.

I'll be pirating this crap.

This.

It'll be 30-45 seconds of credits then a little 10 second one-shot bit with a character, more credits, another little one-shot bit, repeat, repeat, repeat

Probably because you might end up with something like the awkward "Wonder Woman watching youtube videos of other future members of the Justice League" scene.

why are marvel movies cartoonish? but Snyder movies are like Kubrick films

H*ly frick my sides
I'm so excited for this, that was fucking amazing
Thank G-d what a time to be alive

Why don't they just put the credits first so the whole movie is post credits scene?

I see you're a conisseur of Baby Groot, I like him myself.

that scene was kino marvelshill

Perhaps he's just trolling? Like Ant-man literally who director said that sequel will be nc-17, doesn't mean it's true

Well there goes Geicos marketing budget for the year

What's so unbelievable about it? Every single 90s comedy had at leat 7 mid credits scenes, what are you faggots sperging out about?

I'm not even some big Marvel fan. That scene was obviously forced in by WB execs, and had no place in that movie.

WB has a recent history of tampering with other directors' work. Hell, that basically sabotaged Suicide Squad by having their advertising agency get final editing cuts on David Ayer's work.

why not postcredit-postcommerical scenes if they're at it?

Disney is to art what lung cancer is to the human body, prove me wrong shills

Like Howard the Duck?
youtube.com/watch?v=SzI-ZbcK_sw

that's why some of us hate marvel

marvel = action/comedy
DC = action/drama

fuck marvels redditor kid movies

youre wrong

SHAKE THOSE ROOTS IF YOU WANT THESE UPVOOTS BABY GROOTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOL

How can lungs be real if the air isn't real?

In how many MCU did Howard the duck appears? Or what movie does he tie into?

retard

ENDLESS QUIPS

Touche

It obviously was, though.

Oh boy I wouldn't want to be the indian shill marketing this turd here

>DC isn't reddit
nice meme

>marvel shills in full force

abandon thread

Some would argue that Howard the Duck was the first MCU movie (GotG ties Howard the Duck's first movie into the MCU retrospectively).

>r/MCU has twice as much suscribers
What if I told you that you are the meme, you and your baby groot shit

DC is 4cham

Oi! Lay off Baby Groot or you're gonna have me to deal with and buddy, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry *nods respectfully to other MCUheads*

>it has less so it doesn't count
Your mother is still a whore even if only 5 dudes are fucking her, reddit.

This spic is still obsessed the this subreddit while the MCU reddit has tens of thousands more subscribers laughing to dance off videos.

Is James Gunn literally the only director that can do whatever the fuck he wants in the MCU?

You have to go back though

I have to laugh every time I see somebody criticizing great movies made for us normal people who actually leave our house to interact with other normal people. Fuck these autist cunts in their fedora-wearing asses. It's like some unwritten rule in their pathetic notebook that they have to be miserable at everything, that the world is "shit" and everything they hear or see is "shit" and the agenda of everyone is "shit".

We get it. We watched that South Park episode, too. You have Asperger's Syndrome. Now drink some whisky, lighten the fuck up and seek help for it. You're not the only one in that boat, bucko.

WE rule this board, now. WE decide who's cool and who's not. You rock spiders clinging to the Sup Forums of the past? The ones that yearn for Bela Tarr marathons while you lick Dorito crumbs off of your fingers and weep for "being born in the wrong generation"? You're archaic. You're ancient fucking history. You've been left behind.

Come out of your basement, you cave-dwellers. Come and celebrate the new millennium by watching Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 with the rest of us. It's the present year and we have cake. Even though it's a lie.

This pasta is operating on so many levels of irony it's amazing.

>Even though it's a lie.
Damn shame, this part makes it too obvious

>this part makes it obvious
0/10 bait

Because Marvel is interested in making movies that people like, instead of Snyder who makes the movies primarily for himself.

Listen up, kid, you're not in control, you never were and you never will. We are many and we are angry
Fear us, bitch! We're sick and tired of you and your ilk coming in here thinking you can push us around here too like you do outside, well think again bucko, cuz we ain't going down without a fight and fights on the internet? Let's just say they work a liiittle different from the fights you're used to
You see while you were out getting shitfaced with your dipshit pals and fingering roasties and future single mothers, we? We were learning to code, we were learning to speak the language of the internet, learning its deepest secrets and learning how to harness its powers to use as we saw fit, so check up on that firewall and update that antivirus, motherfucker, because I'm coming for you and there's nothing you can do to stop me

>makes the movies primarily for himself
Truly kinotastic

Heck

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Shill Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret smear campaigns on DC capekino, and I have over 300 confirmed shill reviews on Rotten Tomatoes. I am trained in gorilla viral marketing and I’m the top shill in the entire Disney Marketing Department. You are nothing to me but just another target audience. I will shill you the fuck out with autism the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my managers in the Shill Department Headquarters in Bangladesh and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call artistic movies. Your Cinematic Universe is fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can shill you in over seven hundred blogs and forums, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in Sup Forums.org memes, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the r*ddit and tumblr army and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable superior movie franchise off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shill quips all over you and you will drown in them. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Do you think anyone linked Pratt to aubreys leaked videos?

>Memelord, I've come to bargain

why does baby groot look like a nigger child

I sincerely doubt he would even care
I'm convinced he has some weird fucking fetish, seeing that he married Hatchet-Face from Cry-Baby

youtube.com/watch?v=iIhBt-Arhms

>PoEfags
Christ

>Coming from George Lucas

So this is the power of Walt Disney's Expanded Universe TM??

these fucking capeshit flicks don't even play post credit scenes after the credits because they know the audiences have the attention span of a goldfish. they play a 1 minute credit roll then play the scenes

>"Krypton, a prequel to Superman

Holy shit, this could be the biggest saga expansion since the George Lucas era.

I get what he says. I hate being stuck in a cinema because lardasses refuse to leave because "teehee another Thanos shot coming up are you readyy teheeee"

FUCK OFFFFFFF

This will happen.

who gives a fuck desu

remember how many post credit scenes were in TKDR? That shit was insane.

What do you mean?

>post credits scenes
>every movie now is setting up a "cinematic universe"
>unnecessary sequels, prequels, reboots and spinoffs
Just kill me.

Like a fatter Anna Faris
It's uncanny

just don't watch them

Well Aubrey has a weird face too. Maybe that's his thing

>unnecessary
Oh it's (((necessary))) alright.

>remember how many post credit scenes were in TKDR?

The cinematic release or the On Cinema director enhancement?

I'm still pretty shocked they got Lloyd Kaufman of all people to cameo in the first movie. I wouldn't be surprised if John Waters or somebody appears in this sequel.

Wonder Woman and those scenes were shoe horned in by the execs. I remember reading that Goyer had said that they wrote an original script, Just like the comics and Animation, but the execs wanted Justice League. That's why Snyder remained when BVS under performed. It wasn't their doing, but the execs doing. Wonder Woman, Doomsday, JLA, was all their idea. So they had to rewrite the script to warrant all of the above. It would have been Superman working for the General, and the General queing him in on some international terrorist who was working for Lex who Batman was also after and the two bucking heads. It probaly would have been the two of them being detectives. But of course the Execs wanted BOOM, EXPLOSION, CARNAGE, CARNAGE, POWERFUL WOMAN, WOMEN CAN BE HEROES TOO!

I think he was the one they were actually sent to.

That's pretty funny if true. Exaggeration is always worth a laugh if done right.

Are you literally retarded?

>Why don't they just put the scenes in the movie itself? Fucking meme directors man.

Yep fucking Snyder

The demand for Marvel content is now so high that Marvel can get away with making them watch the credits.

How in the blue fuck will DC ever reach this level?

Goyer never said anything of that

What Snyder said is that he wanted to introduce Wonder Woman because "let's go crazy". Of course it could have been the execs forcing him too, but nobody has said anything to that effect.