Has there ever been a TV series about a serial killer who just kills for pleasure...

Has there ever been a TV series about a serial killer who just kills for pleasure? A TV series that has nothing to do with moral killing or some stupid background series about how he was forced into it for some abuse he suffered. Just a series about a guy who kills mother fuckers and wanks over their dead bodies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F0-JDH6vaXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We already have enough edgelords in the world thanks to shows like Dexter, we don't need anymore.
Also, that sounds like a shit show anyway.

You sound like a shit show. I just want a show about something I'm interested in without having have some moral or gritty back story. Why does everything have to have meaning these days.

>I'm interested in
kill yourself edgelord

What's wrong with being interested in serial killers? It's a fascinating study of human psyche. How can you not want to see someone take human limits to the point where nobody can understand how someone can go. You sound so boring.

the fall season one?

I used to like serial killers when I was a teenager, too. Now I find them pathetic. Grow up, user.

generally stories require some kind of protagonist, user. It takes a strange type of person to relate to feverish dreams of absolute depravity and evil. you might want to check yourself in.

Out of interest, what interests you now in your older and wiser age?

Humanity.

not a tv series but child of god is exactly what you're describing, necrophilia and all

book is better than the movie though

Hannibal, although he's not necessarily the protagonist per se.

This is out in the UK soon: youtube.com/watch?v=F0-JDH6vaXU

Seems like it's basically about a babby Ted Bundy-type.

Also, if you like serial killer stuff then you probably already know, but check out My Favourite Murder and the Last Podcast on the Left, lots of good/awful murder stuff.

Also this

So you want a story purely based around action where some le cool guy kills people remorselessly and the episode ends? Either you're an idiot or you're sixteen.

i knew 2 guys who were interested in serial killers

both were drop out low intelligence retarded security guards who got low class girls pregnant

If any of you dicks who are questioning the idea of TV series about a serial killer, based on humanity and me being childish. If any of you had ever studied serial killers and how they act on their impulses it's fascinating. Some are criminal geniuses. They have a vast understanding of human behavior and how to manipulate people, they are born with this. They track their victims like a hunter tracks a deer. It would make a great show. Just to delve into their psyche and how they work and operate. You people are in denial. I am also not a child, I am 29 years old.

They're just projecting OP did you forget where you are?

Hannibal.

He doesn't need to. He doesn't try to explain it all away with moral reasoning. He just wants to see what will happen. And he doesn't see the need to waste everything while cleaning up.

It is good, I did enjoy it.

>Some are criminal geniuses.

Very, very few are. Most are half-idiots, if not outright mentally disabled.

>They have a vast understanding of human behavior and how to manipulate people,

They're usually just okay lying to people, often they aren't even especially good at it. That's why people knew Dean Corll was a weirdo, and Ted Bundy had to ask three dozen women to follow him back to his car before he could finally to actually do it.

>They track their victims like a hunter tracks a deer.

They usually just prey of sex workers or children; IE, the most vulnerable people around.

I too enjoy reading and learning about serial killers, but you seem to have a curious affection for them, something that's never occurred to me at all. I'm going to have to agree with the more negative posters here and say you sound like kind of a bumblebutt.

didnt you basically describe hannibal

I'm thinking more Dennis Raider.

Unless it is relevant to your studies or work then I find the idea of trying to understand the mind of a serial killer unhealthy and slightly immature. These people are filth and weak, attention seekers that have nothing to offer the world and so decide to make the easy play for infamy. I'd suggest that you spend your time thinking about things that could actually benefit you personally and not play into the hands of these degenerate, edgelord human failures.

Hannibal?

I have an interest in a lot of things. This is just one of them, stop making assumptions because that truly shows your childish tendencies with your lack of understanding of the complexities of humans. With the way you view me based off this single thread I imagine you can't see other people in any other way that how you yourself are, that way nobody is ever better than you or worse than you.

no, it's the same. chopping woods, or chopping bodies, same boring shit

Shut up you childish little goth bitch or I will come to your house and serial kill you in a very interesting and entertaining way. Make a show out of that you little jelly belly fart sniffer.

My god I want to kill you. How does it feel to be a target you wiggly worm? I am going to serial kill you trust me!

That is the least scary compilation of words I have ever read/heard. You just got put in your place you silly little fucker. And you also just showed how right I was with this ridiculous reply about how you will kill me.

Hannibal does have some abuse in his background that's directly related to his culinary habits, so it doesn't really fit OP's shitty want.

Hannibal was pretty good actually.

>You just got put in your place you silly little fucker.

You are almost 30 and obsessed with men who kill more than one person because their life is shit. I suggest you learn to bake or indulge some fine, classic literature. You neckbeard birdbrain fart head knobbly kneed lamebrain assbag microdick ugly bug. I'll serial kill your whole ugly family. Dogs despise you and are superior to you.

I read a lot, and again this is only one of my interests. And to reiterate a word there, interests. There is no obsession here, it's just purely an interest, just like my interest in many other things. Please just stop with your insults you're making me feel bad for replying to you, it kind of makes me feel like i'm punching a mentally challenged 15 year old.

there will always be the shitty backstory because its easy to add in and it broadens the target audience.

because irl stuff has a cause and effect.
no one does anything uninspired by something whether it's tacit or obvious

Most people wouldn't enjoy watching a show where the protagonist is an unrepentant, serial killer. I agree that Dexter was way too much of a moralfag to be interesting, though.

adds about a season too. I imagine a great series about a serial killer that doesn't take the audience for a fool and can work out the kind of life the protagonist lived by the way they act.

>Please just stop with your insults you're making me feel bad

HAHAHahha ahahahAHHAAH AHAHAH

A simple victory for me you eggbreath, snotnosed baldy butt cheesy dick head no toothbrush uncool fool.

So ironic that you tough guys OBSESSED with serial killers are so weak and easy to defeat IRL and this board. You worm eyes bad diet dyel manlet flamer with NO CHEESE

enjoy your OBSESSION meaning that you will never never NEVER have a girlfriend or wife HHHHHHHHHHHHAahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHAHAHA hahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I serial killed you!

You got me.

Marlo Snoop and Chris from the Wire were pretty much this

Yes, that is good shit. If there was series to elaborate on them and give them a background based on their actions. Everyone loved when Chris and Snoop came on the screen, you knew something was about to happen.

i would literally serial cuddle that cunt

I too have been trying to find interesting takes on serial killers. It's always the fucking child abuse or bad mother relationship.

Oh, I'm not disparaging Hannibal, just saying that Hannibal and what happened with his sister disqualifies it from OP's request.

this is how the dexter books are

I knew a girl who was interested in serial killers, she wasnt stupid but she actually wanted to go to uni and study all about them and interview them in prison

That top sculpture is on display at my local museum

There are plenty of shows to focus on criminals that aren't moralfags and are criminals just because they like it. Not sure there has ever been a show/movie like this about a serial killer.

Hannibal.
Though he's kind of the antagonist, I guess, but he's just murdering people all over the place to fuck with the police and then he eats them

Iceman about Kuklinski?

>thanks to shows like Dexter

did you even watch the show?

Texas chainsaw massacre

>Written by female writing duo Tracey Malone (Rillington Place) and first time TV writer and BIFA-nominated actress Kate Ashfield, Born To Kill is a haunting exploration of the mind of Sam, played by newcomer Jack Rowan, a teenager who’s on the verge of acting out hidden psychopathic desires.
Eh, can be different and might be good.

>Tonight's the night.

>"You sound like a shit show"
>"something I'm interested in, which is serial killers jerking off over dead bodies"

This is why kids should have after school hobbies that don't involve an internet connection.

Literally anything else you autist.
If you're an adult and you still like the idea of serial killers you're obviously not mentally sound enough to handle watching said programs.