How do we stop him?

How do we stop him?

You just KNOW

She was asking for it.

I thought he was a faggy

>faggy
did you just watch the wire or something?

So this is the new breed of "movie star". Whew. Irvine Welsh was right when he said, "a thousand years from now, there'll be no men, no women... just wankers." What a poncy, fairy, flaming, flamboyant faggot of a man. What a limp-wristed, uphill-gardening nonce. THIS is what many people praise. What a giant fucking shithole we live in.

The Marvel tumblrina army is going to breath down his neck real soon.

Makes me like her more that she's not one of these dumb bitches who wears a slutty dress and then gets offended when you look.

Calm down fagit

shes probably the blacked poster for all we know

Was there anyone on set that he didn't bang?

Why are blacks so insecure?

most blacked-posting black guys are literal hideous ugly niggers who cant even attract whales

so theyre really really butthurt

go to twitter and search for @tomilahren and type "black dick" in the search bar and check out what kind of black guys send her those tweets

for all we know so are you

he is right though, as was Irvine Welsh.

this they are the rock bottom tier losers at life. kind of like all those lanklets who make manlets threads and posts.

>go to twitter and search for @tomilahren and type "black dick" in the search bar

you invested way too much time on BBC. Time to admit you want one in your mouth bro

hello projector

suave

This.

LOKI'D

>Zach Mettenberger

Really makes you think.

MUMMY

> (((brie larson)))
Find her hot goys!!!

... But she is

Not him but she really isnt.

Come on now she's not insanely beautiful.

She has no jew ancestry

Back to your trap threads, fag.

It's fine to have different tastes in women but there is no way you can insinuate that she is ugly unless you are being contrarian.

Yeah, but she isn't great either, she's strictly above average and nothing more

Why do you people worship women who are talentless and are probably conceited fuckers and are ugly without makeup?

Glad we could come a conclusion.

>dated one black guy in a sea of white guys
>LOL U MAD WHITE BOI WE TAKING UR WOMENZ

why people is so interested in this ugly bitch

I'm not him, fyi

she's very sexy and fuckable despite not being very good looking

Her mother is a jew, her father's side is french-canadian

She's not ugly but she isnt great looking

Sex drive and desperation

> defending a woman with a man jaw, no waist or ass and a sad chest
> "hurr go back to traps"

>implying they're black at all
oh, stormblr

>contrarian
Yes ignore her blocky fucking head. Let's just have this be a celebrity worship thread! I loved her in... huh can't think of a role she's been good in. What are you doing? You do realize you sound like a fedora with your whole "leave the lady be!" shtick?

I really want to cum on them lads. How do I make this happen?

I saw her in Room and she came across as naturally beautiful and very likeable. Her head is fine. It must be hard being you and having such exquisite taste. Your wife must be stunning! Lucky woman.

Literally looks like my fat scottish aunt but at least my aunt has a chest

Her outfit screams "respect me as a person."

>>>>>((((naturally beautiful))))
Best goy

who's the grill? is that the real human bean grill?

my god those titties are amazing.

> literally Cs at absolute most
This excites the virgin.

im sure she'd do it for a billion dollars. get on that.

So now if you think she has nice tits you're a virgin? Do your nipples get hard throwing that word around?

he literally looks like he wants to eat her

this looks like a scene out of hannibal desu

that mofo could play hannibal

>implying C's aren't god tier

>only virgins like C cup boobs

I don't even think she's hot and I know you're retarded

>This excites the virgin.

I think it makes you fucking risible mate.

dropped

Falling back on some quirky accent won't save you, coward.

t. two numales

C's are objectively the best tit size because they're decently big, but small enough to be perky.

Threads like these are the reason Sup Forums is WAY more pathetic than Sup Forums.

So many contrarian obese boys that would faint if somebody as hot as this actress even stood close to them pretending that they are sex gods and would not bang would not bang

Fucking low life scum. She is a 7 - 9 depending on your taste but not outside of those parameters. I've slept with over 100 women so my opinion is worth more than you pathetic goblins. Eat my shit.

she is a 8 but her tits are a 10

I'm typing this with cum on my tummy ;)

But you know an awful amount of stuff about this though. I literally didn't even know what you said earlier, was even a thing until you said it. I won't verify what you said because I could give a shit. You obviously verified it which is kinda strange.

Perkiness is related to skin elasticity and coopers ligaments not size.

She's quite literally a 6.

>spend time on /tv
>not know anything about that particular topic

pick one.

also, how the fuck would you know unless you follow her and regularly check her tweet's comment section?

Live a little and then re-asses your viewpoints in 5 years time. I'm sure your edginess will make you blush. Virgins are so defiant!

If she's a 6 in your world then you are either very lucky and surrounded by beauty, or very picky and surrounded by emptiness.

The former then, she is quite literally plain. You must be scrawny

yes, he's the virgin, not the person who thinks a celebrity is automatically a 10/10

get some standards dude

it's a literal fact men overrate women and think too much with their dick. fuckable/10 doesn't mean 10/10

Here's to (you), virgin

dude youre overthinking it

Are you retarded to not see the correlation?

I said she was between a 7 - 9. He ducked lower because he is an edgelord virgin, just like you.

>black man
>white boys

I think I need to correct this:
>black ape
>white man

It does when no-one pays you any attention but an actress in a film makes you feel an emotional connection to them.

You do you realize that by saying you've slept with over 100 women it just goes to show that you have very low standards? Your opinion is actually worth less because you pretty much will fuck anything that moves and your rating system is flawed as a result.

Ive seen far more saggy near flat chested girls in my time, whereas all the chesty girls have been absolutely fine.

We don't

HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Hello brie. Go make a good film for once rather than shitposting.

I'm 35, that's not a huge amount by any stretch of the imagination. I've been fortunate to sleep with some very attractive ladies (10 in my eyes) but have never gone below a 6-7. It may surprise you but I am not a hideous neckbeard, I actually look pretty great and could have easily have slept with more women if my standards were as low as you have imagined.

she's a literal 6
you're a beta male that overrates women and in turn contributes to a culture of female self-entitledness

If I am beta then you are insect, son.

>that look

you just KNOW he's defiling your waifu

100 is a huge amount, if it were true at all you've just been scum feeding being fuck ugly yourself. Enjoy your rock bottom marriage success rates and higher depression and drug abuse rates.

>that cheeky look

Not him but what a shit comeback

I wanna lick her armpits.

Hes a numale leftist. Guarantee all his photos are with women because he has no male friends.

He's got kind eyes.

I'd fuck the shit out of your aunt.

Sorry, I can't understand your terrible language skills but I've been happily married for 6 years and I am a clean living personal trainer. I smoke weed maybe once a year when I go to my brother's at Christmas. 100 is not a large amount if you go clubbing and didn't spend your early twenties playing video games and watching terrible tv shows.

What's wrong with him taking pics with his female fanbase?

Post pic of ring then! This hole is just getting insurmountable mate.

> happily married
> slept with 100 women
> angrily defending his 6/10 waifu online

Might want to keep your story consistent