Hated and treated like shit globally for something I didn't chose and can't change

>hated and treated like shit globally for something I didn't chose and can't change
This place really IS another worlds hell.

salamin alaihkukmh

same, we all know that feel

Do you at least get to fuck some wh*Te whores?

sorry to hear youre black.

>my low IQ cousin living in Sweden is fucking a highly educated native Swedish girl

same

poles dindu nuffin wrong tho

>we all
What country are you from?

>fuck some wh*Te whores?
I don't tread women like trash for one. Secondly I don't want to punish some poor girl by making people dislike her by proxy.

>blacks are hated
LOL!!! The average SSA is at least associated with Christianity and has a former colonial country in which they are well respected.

>boo hoo a bunch autists make fun of me on the internet while actual normalfags think highly of me
>meanwhile 10 year old Mehmoot is being gangraped by arab men in a desert shithole where goats are more attractive than the women

but polack jokes and general contempt for p*les is widespread

wh*Te women are trash though so it's ok to treat them like it

Disgusting desu. I at least hope he has something of value to offer her in her life.

Who hates poles? I knew a pole in elementary, he was bro tier and well liked by all. The only time people have something bad to say about poles is politicians during EU meetings and it's mild complaints at worst.

see flag

so do for the swiss, and they are close to perfection

pretty sure the only people that get genuine dislike here are muslims which isnt hating a person and rather hating a belief.
Americans get the most hate out of anyone and even then I dont believe that its genuine hate

The internet in general has shown me how people think of other races and peoples. Not just Sup Forums, go to normalfag central like facebook youtube even 9fag and people are all showing absolute disgust towards sandniggers even if they aren't religious or associates themselves with their shitty culture.

poles are subhuman illiterates
swiss are genius businessmen

Funny shitposting schlomo.

>germans
>hated
Stop shitposting. I want to wallow in self-pity here.

swiss are cheese eating retards with weaponized greed for money

>

You know I'm not just talking about this site. See There is also a difference between banter and hatred, Americans are bantered against. Sandniggers are hated no matter what religion or culture they're part of.

Also most things people hate about sandniggers are partially due to Islam yes, but the damage has already been done. Do you really think we can fix the fact that we have pathetically low IQs on average? That every other person is fucking inbred. Learning that fact alone was horrifying to me. I'm fairly sure my anxiety issues are a result of some distant incest my ancestors did, and even then that makes me fucking lucky in comparison to the genetic sicknesses some others are born with. I was cursed since birth, what a fucking joy to be alive.

Literally nobody thinks that IRL. Sure people may stereotype the Swiss as being rich and such but nobody negatively stereotypes Poles.

>germans
>not hated

But germans aren't hated.

But why do you care what other sandniggers are like? Just dress and be like a normal person and live a normal life. You cant take responsibility for millions of other sandniggers.

You fucking weak ass pussy. What a shame you are, instead of making the best out of a situation you cry like a baby.

You realize that all of your accomplishments are special? /fit/ white guy in sweden? Meh. Fit Sandnigger in Sweden? NOW that's exotic!

White guy with a degree in sweden? Meh. Sandnigger with degree in sweden? NOW that guy must be smart!

Also you weak fucking garbage, you should spit in the face of the assholes that make you an outsider, down let them drag you down and you'll become respect.

Fucking pussy ass bitch.

>but nobody negatively stereotypes Poles
The UK would like to have a word with you

It's too mainstream to hate germs en. People just pity you

Also grow your hair, shave yourself you hairy ape and avoid tanning

Problem solved du scheiß deppates erbärmliches Lauch

Meine Fresse

Hirngeschissena

You have it easy compared to us or the germans

Nobody really hates you or Germans irl, it's just a 4chins meme.

As a frog, believe it or not but Germans are for mocking in frogland. The eternal anglo, on the other hand...

You deserve it for being a sandnigger in a white country

>napolion executes all his political rivals
>hitler executes all his political rivals

You are an ideological moron.

Life isn't fair

This is some poor bait even for a brit. Apply yourself.

wrong
>condescending comment
thx for proving the point
brits aren't even close to having these kinds of problems
>for mocking
woah such differences

>I don't tread women like trash for one. Secondly
Yeah, we all know the real reason.

Huh? What's that image supposed to even imply?

I'm not here to spoon feed you user. Learn to read graphs.

>But why do you care what other sandniggers are like?
What they do will always have a negative impact on how people look at me
>Just dress and be like a normal person and live a normal life.
I try

but that's not true

I can read it, but it doesn't provide anything of value. Why were there no middle eastern, pacific islander or indian alternatives just generalized white, black, asian?

Because those stats were taken in America.

Indian is there, next to Asian. MENA is between Asian and White depending on physical phenotype.

Yes indian and asian are merged into one group, as are the rest. So how am I supposed to get something out of it?

I feel you.

honestly this is the part where you stop giving a fuck.
No one can blame you for what you are, you didn't ask for it.
And everyone who claims otherwise says something against you in that way gets it, simple.

I doubt people would be particularly impressed at my accomplishments just for being a minority but yeah I admit you do have a point. I guess I really should stop being a bitch about it.

t. Swede

Oh please, fucking crocodile tear pro. You're all racist towards Finns for no reason.

Who hates germans? amerimutts? everyone hates them so they don't even matter

*or

ironically enough, Americans hate us the least

I don't know who hates you guys but you will always be welcome here cute little kraut

Poles, greeks, brits, italians, French, russians, austrians, Swiss, dutch, spaniards, chinese, americans, turks
The list goes on

Thanks for the advice.