Apologise. He's suffered enough

Apologise. He's suffered enough.

Is this the Wombles reboot?

You can forgive him for all the mistakes he made directing during the prequels, but you can't forgive him for selling to Disney.

Stay cucked black bois

how come he isn't covered in spit and ripe tomatoes?

You make it sound like he committed a crime for directing his own films.

He must have good genes, look at that hair.

>how come he isn't covered in spit and ripe tomatoes?
Because, contrary to what RLMcucks would have you believe, he's actually quite beloved.

I didn't mean to, I just meant that even with all of the crap you had to filter through with 1-3 they were still legitimately better movies and were still the Star Wars I knew and loved from the OT, unlike the nu-SW disneyshit

I agree, but Lucas did try to get other directors to direct them but people kept telling him that he should do it himself. I blame them.

>suffered

>Apologise
Yeah, when is he going to? I agree with the OP. We're way overdue for an apology for those prequels. He never even seemed repentant, just whined like a bitch and sold his toys away.
What a miserable fat cunt.

Fun fact - he sent a copy of his Episode I script to Frank Darabont for input, who told him not to change a thing.

Based Frank trolled the fuck out of everyone.

>You can forgive him for all the mistakes he made directing during the prequels
But you can't forgive him for fucking with the original movies. If it wasn't Disney, it would have been Fox or some other studio.

Wonder if I could handle all of that suffering with 4 bil to comfort me?
Probably not, life's work and all that. Right? Riiight,

>they were still legitimately better movies and were still the Star Wars I knew and loved from the OT, unlike the nu-SW disneyshit
They were the worst high budget movies ever made. Not even Disney's mediocrity can compete.
If you feel so strongly about this, why do you need to bargain?

I bet he'd give it all again to be back when everyone loved him and thought he was a genius

I wonder if he actually read it.

Nigress on the right has qt feets.

With the amount of money he has, he can direct the smaller movies he always claimed he wanted to, but was unable due to Star Wars fans. Except he won't, because he was lying all this time.

He wrote Strange Magic, which was a disaster. The response probably crushed his spirits to the point of giving up on filmmaking.

>which was a disaster
Color me shocked.

Yeah, but my point is why would he care? If he was lying and only really wanted money - he got it. He should be fine.
Of course, maybe 5+ bil is not enough when you have it. That I wouldn't know, but I would like to have a problem like that.