Who are these people?

Who are these people?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oE2FCCZ50VU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

redditors

Probably the same people that read the Huffington Post

normies

He pays his buddies to be in his trash films but puts in the contracts that they must spend 12 hours a day watching themselves and this perverted, slobbering, barely literate, pedo, unfunny, hate filled closet fag of a man

How's that a problem Huff--- oh

Get out OP

We waste the same amount of time on this site

Families that gather together in a weekend to watch something fun since everyone is unite I'd say. Our family used to do that, The public of Adam Sandler movies are families or couples. But we all know he does some sick money laundering casting all his friends in the same movie over and over again

Why do MSM kikes hate their fellow khazar Adam?

>the manhattan project required fewer man hours

>uncanny dodge.webm

Mexicans.
t.mexican

His early 90's stuff is unironically kino as fuck

>same amount of time

Normies leave!

>huffington post says adam sandler is bad, there i must continue the theme

nothing wrong with watching trash for fun

Armond White.

His alt-right

>Sandlerkino
>Wasted hours

I'm just assuming here but there is a difference between sitting down and watching a film attentively or just putting something on as white noise for cleaning around the house or getting laid or whatever, and as far as I know, statistics can't tell which is which from the numbers

Mexicans. They have terrible taste.

>notice anything
>dying medium

Is that what I'm suppose to notice?

kino watchers

Middle aged people and children. Only people that have netflix are broke people or use it as a babysitter, and housemoms love sandler.

>complain about diversity in workplace
>make it even less diverse
What did they mean by this

Nice delusion faggot.

as with all statistics it's inaccurate and insinuating

It's Huffington Post, or as I like to call them, fake news.

the same subhuman shitbrains who watch Star Wars, make Fast Furious trash break records and make sure that each and every capeshit Disney and Marvel kikes shit out makes at least $500 million.

In other words; 99% of mankind. the world would honestly be better off if some entity holocausted 99.99% of mankind.

Not really, housemoms with too much money and time love family clean comedy, and so do children. He makes family movies so that's who watches it, families.

I wonder how can someone find Sandler even remotely funny?

He had one or two legit good movies in the 90s but everything else is utter trash.

>I would know my mom is upstairs watching right now

>adam sendler
>doesn't send anything

Rural and suburban retards

literally only woman? literally no gender diversity? I love how women are hypocritical faggots

What happened with the first shot? What made it ricochet like that?

Also, he looks like hes running with a pantload of fear-shit at the end there.

Hating on Adam Sandler for the sake of it is the most Reddit thing you could do aside from being a Scott Pilgrim fanboy.

NONONONONONO I FEEEEEL NO PAIN

It's not fun trash though.

this

They're all white and Jewish except for a handful of token Asians kek

where are the black women? Huff Post is fucking racist

The palpable sexism and racism? all jewish women

His films are monsters internationally. I was on a fligh to Colombia and every fucking person on the plane was watching one of his movies and laughing. The humor isn't great, but it translates easily enough and makes a shitload of money.

k-kawaii

Huffpost: "Stop liking things we don't tell you to like!"

Adam Sandler is hilarious. His new movies, while not as good as the old ones, are still entertaining and usually have feel-good positive message centered around traditional family values.

the gays and people who liked Orange is the New Black

I don't give a shit, I'll defend Big Daddy any day. I used to love watching that movie with my brother in law. Too bad he divorced my sister and I never see him anymore ;_;

>hating adam "kino man" sandler
>>>/reddit/

*fat guy farting"

>fury outtakes

Wtf are those emoji?

Is the woman emoji menstral blood?

And where do they get exact change?

Give him a call. Not his fault your sister is batshit, not your fault either, all women are. If he was a good friend there should be no bad feelings. Give him a call, ask him how he's doing, if he wants to hang out like the old days, then watch Big Daddy

More important question is who the fuck is the person at Netflix who keeps making these movie deals with Adam Sandler.

Probably the same rural and suburban retards how voted for drumpf

Foreigners and literal children are the only ones watching.

100% women = 100% diversity

Idk, but Punch Drunk Love is absolute kino. He's a surprisingly capable actor in non-comic roles, but hes always typecast as a goofy bombastic simpleton

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oE2FCCZ50VU

But not you, right? 4channers shouldn't be holocausted, we're the cream of the crop, prime genetic specimens, perfect candidates for the future of mankind

Normies are normies, let go of your hate and let them be normies. They like dumb shit, they do dumb shit, they don't even realize it

lmao. edgy teen: the post

Dude, Netflix is a literal trap.
The idiots that use it as their main provider of kino always end up consuming this type of shit.

me

billy madison was ahead of its time(srs)

>i'm speshul and intellectshually superior to everyone
lol god i was just like you when i was 17. i'd love to go back in time and beat the shit out of younger me

kek

but he typecasts himself

normies luv the sand

After studying his latest kino I can see the appeal, it's something easy to watch with someone familiar.

this but unironically

plebs

/thread

I watched Punch drunk love on netflix, am I a pleb for contributing on this?

>waste
Kys fag

Inmates and sick minded prison officers

All white the token Asian

Hmm

Jesus Christ that's 57,077 years

wtf I love Adam Sandler movies now