Be red pilled

>be red pilled

>Still only attracted to pc bitches

What's a boy to do?

cut your dick off and eat it

Grimes a qt

>What's a boy to do?
Become a man.
Do drugs, buy guns, and fuck white girls. It's not fucking difficult.

Ive got good news for you goy. Sjw women crave nothing more than white alpha dick.

Hate fuck

The weak, hedonistic, sjw woman craves the strong fist and order of the disciplined white male just as he seeks to tame her wild, bohemian ways.

Fuck them? All women love a fascist.

(as long as you're not a cringey nerd who does shit like wear Cuck Hunt t-shirts while open carrying to a protest)

This.

Also this.

>doesn't even post a bangable leftie
You should kill yourself, you have no hope

Grimes isn´t that hot desu

have som zara larsson

Kill yourself.

>Posts a thumbnail

Just impregnate and kill yourself in front of them after they give birth. :)

i know that feel

pump and dump

It's big enough to see he actually thinks shitskins are attractive.

You're the Wehrmacht and they're your Poland. What the hell do you think you're supposed to do?

This. I'm a far right nationalist and my girlfriend is an anarchist. She pretends to hate it but the first time we fucked was right after I declared my conservative allegiance.

>fuckhole for ants

Those whores usually just need a strong male figure in their lives to set them straight.

theres something about that thing they wear on their necks that makes my weenie go biggie

This man isn't wrong. I've smashed two "trans" men who were needy little SJW bitches in reality. Both of them have gone back to being girls. Both of them still hit me up.
Amusing really.

>fucking trannies

On the one hand I applaud you for setting them back on the path of light, but still gross. Were they on test therapy yet? Did they have massive clits?

I bet they probably were just attention whores that didn't even want to take testosterone.

Now that's a fucking SJW all right
>tfw you will probably never hatefuck Zara Larsson

>tfw fags can get legal test but if I want it to get bigger I have to order it from Malaysia through Usenet

>"like"
aka you just want to stick your dick in it, no problem there, just don't let them turn you user, so long as you mean ones like the pic you posted and not pic related you're good

Oh not even slightly mate. They were both nearly done with therapy and thus their next step was T.

They both just looked like girls with short coloured hair in boyish clothes.

I know that feel

I´d wreck her tasty little asshole.

This

If they a strong right man, they are fine

I find corporatising your look works a charm.

>letting SJWs know you wouldn't touch there gash if it was gold with a social and wealth inequality gap wide than their pussy start pack.

>expensive men's watch
>mid-high tier business suit. (No $100 court appearance junk)
>neat sharp hairstyle
>mid-high tier silk tie.
>high quality leather shoes (no Dunlop sole garbage)
>high quality cotton white shirt with tight low lapels.
>match colour of belt and shoes.

If you look the corporate creature SJWs won't approach you for sex because you're the enemy and their peer group will punish them.

In my experience you gotta take what you can get.

Women are frigid as hell

You practically got to Con them into wanting you, and even then that fades quick.

Im attracted to fake plastic women on the computer too but I would take anything I could get in person pretty much.

And that never crosses my path.

Havent had sex in 7 years

And I guarantee you ive taken more red pills than you. I fucking hand them out if people will listen.

Can confirm. God I've got some stories from living in Seattle
I believe it. The sexual polarity between a conservative guy and a liberal girl is off the charts. It's like Romeo and Juliet

>And I guarantee you ive taken more red pills than you. I fucking hand them out if people will listen.

This might be part of why you don't get laid, sperging out Sup Forums memes in real life

>I believe it. The sexual polarity between a conservative guy and a liberal girl is off the charts. It's like Romeo and Juliet

There might be something to that. The sex is incredible, she really likes to be dominated. It probably won't work out and I miss my ex but dat pussy game out of control.

>just don't let them turn you user
No danger of that. When you see their philosophy up close and personal it gets even more contemptible

What do you imply?
Are PC bitches hotter on average? Do you have a thing for brightly coloured hair? Do you like the shit they're spewing? Or you only meet chicks in college, makes sense.

>qt for ants

I'd smash the shit out of Grimes before I'd smash that I have a thing for trashy women.

They're freaks in the sheets forsure last one I was with wanted me to dress up as a Nazi and hatefuck her and she was a super left "punker" girl.

Your loss, more Zara for me then.

Don't even make me tell the story about the protestor I met after a Trump rally. Thinks got kinda hot and even a little rapey.

Long story short

>she hit me, I grab her and pushed her up against the wall

>"I don't want wanna hurt you but I will"

>"S-s-so you're real man huh user"

>"Damn right I am"

>pupils dilated, nipple harden, lips parted and cheeks turn red

>TFW public place and police everywhere.

I cant help that.
Thats who I am now.

And ive found out women are pitiful as fuck at being redpilled. Like 3:1 ratio men are more redpilled out there. And most of the women who are have frigid pussies and dont want sex at all.